NBA 2K15 - PS4/Xbox One/PC/PS3/X360

Focusing the game on my player again.

Mama, there goes that franchise.

And I don't mean that in a good way, hardcore players know that is the most tweaked mode in terms of core gameplay.
And in the last couple of years its been upgraded on small useless stuff that adds nothing that's really worth it or make improvements on actual basketball.

I'll pass it.

Focusing the game on my player again.

Mama, there goes that franchise.

And I don't mean that in a good way, hardcore players know that is the most tweaked mode in terms of core gameplay.
And in the last couple of years its been upgraded on small useless stuff that adds nothing that's really worth it or make improvements on actual basketball.

I'll pass it.

Stop making excuses for not buying a PS4, you bastard!!! :RANT:

They need to bring a lot back to NG version and I guess the VC guys know it too.

Association needs to make a come back (or at least give users ability to select SEASON length as playing 82 games is a bit of a stretch).

The Crew mode should come back too.

Trailer kind of killed my buzz for 2k15, especially way they were hyping this trailer on social media, such a let down.

Hopefully they start eradicating a lot of typical 2k issues, but I'm not holding my breath. Just get rid of the silly always-online crap and the VC paywall and I'm alright.

so what happened with actual trailer with 2k15 footage? wasn't it supposed to be relased yesterday?

God that trailer is painful. They've been doing those types in wrestling for years and it just makes everyone seem like a parrot, cut from the same cloth, no personality of their own.

Disgustingly bad.

Relax people, they always use previous game for first trailer. Come to expect that from them.

Next trailer will be taken from 2k15. That's what I think at least ;).

Stupid question slightly off topic, but wanted to actually give this a go whilst cheap.

Is there any actual gameplay difference between the PS3/PC version.
Don't care about mods or graphics, just want to know if there is any actual gameplay difference.

This is not the official news. And that website looks really amateurish.

Maybe, but rumours always hold some truth to them. I wouldn't be surprised if PC users get X360/PS3 version of the game, as there is no other NBA game available on PC anyway.

Official cover

BsiwYsoCEAA4WWw.jpg:large

Pharrel Williams? Auch, the game has suddenly decreased in value. At least the cover is slightly better than Fifa15's.

Pharrell said:
the cover of N.E.R.D.'s 2001 album "In Search Of…," where the group's Shay Haley is shown playing a video game on an offscreen television

Hey! That's my avatar :SMUG:

Though I loved Pharrell back then, can't dig his 'new' stuff. But I hope he surprises us with good songs, I know he got good taste, his former label Star Trak had some of that good stuff.

I just hope that there will be more songs available this time. The amount of songs in NBA2k14 PS4 was very low, they repeated way too often.

Also hope there will be a lot different cinematics before the game, I was sick of the "sweat towels" Playoff cinematics before every playoff game.

Could care less about the music. The only thing that matters is gameplay. Won't go in detail but there are a lot of refinements needed. All basketball junkies know this. Everything in last gens association needs to make into this years version or I'm not buying. Online is online and I'm okay with that as some ppl will do anything to win.

NBA Live 15 screen. Graphics are on point. Now if they can only get the game-play right.

1406842734-media.jpg

Back
Top Bottom