Mortal Kombat X - 2015

temporaomores

Banned
17 November 2013
Yeah, still long way to go, but the trailer got my mind in a twister!

YouTube - Who's Next? - Official Mortal Kombat X Announce Trailer

Scorpion I am not giving you away. Not. Ever. Again!

The game is confirmed for: PS3, X360, PS4, XBO and... PC :)

It will be using engine made with NG in mind allowing for freedom yet unseen in MK franchise. Must I say it will come with numer X in title which leads to: game anniversary :).

Last edited:
why always sub-zero lose?

That's how it goes in that franchise. Scorpion seeks vengance, because he thinks Sub-Zero is responsible for slaughtering Scorpion clan. Sub-Zero killed Scorpion and Scorpion became spectre bent on vengance. Quan-Chi told Scorpion lies for who is responsible for slaughter (because it was Quan who killed Scorpion clan not Sub).

Well, at least that's how story went. After Scorpion killed original Sub-Zero (older brother of Sub Zero 2 :D), original Sub-Zero became Noob-Saiboot (fun fact: read it backwards and you get game creators names [John Tobias and Ed Boon]^^).

Yeah, it's complicated relationship between those 2! Btw I always believed Scorpion was neutral/heroic/anti-villan and Sub Zero as neutral/evil. At least based on RPG system from D&D ;).

Last edited:
NEW CHARACTERS

- Kotal Khan - successor of Shao Khan, can summon totems to incrase his power
- D'Vorah - half bug, half human. can poison his/her opponents and can summon different insects, bugs
- Ferra and Torr - two characters in one time. Ferra sits on Torr's back, they are much slower but they can deliver brutal attacks together
- Cassie Cage - Johhny's and Sonya's daughter. can use both parent's abilities

Mortal-Kombat-X-Cassie-Cage-DVorah.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-X-Kotal-Kahn-DVorah.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-X-Scorpion-DVorah.jpg

YouTube - Mortal Kombat X Gameplay 13 Minutes "Scorpion Vs D'Vorah" Fatalities - Mortal Kombat 10 (E3 2014)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom