Dragon Age: Origins (360/PS3/PC)

PC allows more enemies on screen and will (eventually) have mods. Plus you can use hotkeys, which makes combat a lot easier.

But I'm running on low res, so I'm sure the xbox would look nicer. PC is also £15 cheaper :)

Dragon Age Origins 360/PS3/PC

The problem with 2nd edition was that being a spell caster was about as much fun as herpes. Rare magic works well in literature, like in LotR, where it can increase tension and help the reader relate to most of the characters. In a game it just cripples a character without making things any more fun. Im looking forward to Dragon Age.

Dragons Age II out tomorrow - worryingly not seen a single review yet. Quite odd that. Fingers crossed it's good as I bothered preordering!

I never got into the first game, not sure why because I used to love RPG's. I think it might've been something to do with the fighting being rubbish? But I definitely intend to return back to it, I believe the story is superb.

The fighting was rubbish. Suited a PC far better than it did a console.

Have logged a few hours into the PC version of II - generally excellent. The best voice acting I've ever heard in a video game, and they've made it incredibly easy to get into the story and just get going. Lots of 'faff' removed from the interface.

Back
Top Bottom