Football Game with perfect Goal Net

Flixxer22

Non-League
28 August 2013
Salutos,

i`m searching the internet for quite a while now but i cant find the videogame i am searching for.

shortly before pes 2014 was released, i had a discussion with some guys about the goal nets in pes 2014, one of the guys showed me a football game from 2004 or 2005 maybe later, maybe earlier with outstanding goal nets. but till today i cant find that game.

the only thing i know is, that it isnt from the pes-series neither the fifa-series.

can someone here help me out please?

Salutos,

i`m searching the internet for quite a while now but i cant find the videogame i am searching for.

shortly before pes 2014 was released, i had a discussion with some guys about the goal nets in pes 2014, one of the guys showed me a football game from 2004 or 2005 maybe later, maybe earlier with outstanding goal nets. but till today i cant find that game.

the only thing i know is, that it isnt from the pes-series neither the fifa-series.

can someone here help me out please?

Football Kingdom...

What is it with peoples obsession with goal nets.

Not sure. Adds to the authenticity I guess. However, for people who have such an unhealthy obsession - and that's exactly what it is - they should simply just watch real football on loop.

Back
Top Bottom