GTA V

i was hoping for a read redemption prequel or something like that.

gta 4 was a massive let down. i think sleeping dogs was actually miles better than gta4.

I don't know mate, I think GTAIV is one of my favourite games. Just being able to park your car and look over Liberty City was one of my favourite things. I think the game had a lot of depth, something many games lack these days.

Next Wednesday the second offical trailer will be released :)

Edit: I think PC Version will be also there, but consoles are first ;)
As I remember this was nearly the same for a lot of rockstargames.

I am still hoping and waiting for Diablo 3 on PS3 - but right now I think this won't ever be released, which i can not understand... :(

Last edited:
The thing is GTA4 was incredibly bad on consoles, the frame rates weren't good enough to the point it was unplayable, so as long as the game runs on PS3 properly I won't mind but if not than it just sucks even more.

I don't mind if it's a couple of weeks behind but if it is a few months before we see the pc version then that's not on.

The PC version will follow 3-6 months after the console version, but I will definitely wait. The PC version of GTA4 is so much better than the console version and ICE made it even better.

I never saw or played GTA4 on XBOX but the PS3 version IMO was completely unplayable.

Next Wednesday the second offical trailer will be released :)

Edit: I think PC Version will be also there, but consoles are first ;)
As I remember this was nearly the same for a lot of rockstargames.

I am still hoping and waiting for Diablo 3 on PS3 - but right now I think this won't ever be released, which i can not understand... :(

Has any Diablo games come out on console? tell u what, give us GTA5 and we will give u diablo 3 :D

I don't mind if it's a couple of weeks behind but if it is a few months before we see the pc version then that's not on.

exactly. they released max payne 3 a week or two after the console release, it sold very very well on pc and was a success. why are rockstar fucking up again going backwards?

Release it on pc for fucksakes, taking the bloody piss!

The PC version will follow 3-6 months after the console version, but I will definitely wait. The PC version of GTA4 is so much better than the console version and ICE made it even better.

I never saw or played GTA4 on XBOX but the PS3 version IMO was completely unplayable.

I'll wait for the PC version, within reason. Console graphics and frame rates just don't cut it for me any more. I guess that makes me a graphics whore. :COAT:

Perhaps I should pick up GTA4 as it's probably dirt cheap, if only to see how it runs on my PC.

I'll wait for the PC version, within reason. Console graphics and frame rates just don't cut it for me any more. I guess that makes me a graphics whore. :COAT:

Perhaps I should pick up GTA4 as it's probably dirt cheap, if only to see how it runs on my PC.

It is currently mid week madness on Steam, so can get it cheap at the moment. If you do get it also make sure you download ICE.

Last edited:
It is currently mid week madness on Steam, so can get it cheap at the moment. If you do get it also make sure you download ICE.

Just picked up the full bundle for £6.24. :))

But fuck me, it's a big download. Can't see me playing this for a couple of days with my shitty broadband.

Has any Diablo games come out on console? tell u what, give us GTA5 and we will give u diablo 3 :D

:D :D :D
Yes, of course. Diablo I was available on first Play Station back in 1998... ;)

I hope GTA V will be acceptable on PS3 - as I am not really a graphic whore I am only interested in acceptable framrate and a solid look !!! ;)

I really like the good old Hack and Slay games like Diablo, Baldurs Gate or Champions of Norrath. Unfortunately these games don't appear very often since some years ago (especially on PlayStation...) :(

I have GTA IV on Xbox and it runs fine. Virtually unplayable on consoles? To me, virtually unplayable is like getting a demanding game and running it on a 5 year old base model PC. If that's the kind of performance you got with GTA IV on consoles, there would have been a major meltdown lol.

I played GTA IV on the 360 and it was perfectly playable, although the graphics weren't anything to write home about - very fuzzy.

The irony is that those GTA V screenshots are almost certainly rendered on a decent PC and are also indicative of the level of graphics you can expect on a PC. The console versions won't look that good.

Ice Enhancer is a MOD for the PC version of GTA4.

Details have been posted to the GTA4 topic, to keep this on topic.

Last edited:
My worry is that the PC version of LA Noire was an absolute clusterf*ck. Didn't run for some people, slow, terrible graphics optimisation and awful controls. It shouldn't even have been released.

I haven't played Sleeping Dogs but I heard the developers added in a higher res texture pack for the PC version. Hopefully Rockstar do something similar (if the PC version exists, that is).

Back
Top Bottom