GTA V

Quite shocked at how much was crammed into that video (and of course in the game), hopefully GT will do one of those popblox? videos to slow down the gameplay trailer and show some stuff we might not have noticed :)

Thing I noticed was a boat hanging after a car. So we can take our boat through the country and put it in a lake or something... :)

Compressed in 2 DVD, if Rockstar show only the PS3 version isn't for nothing.

Yep, don't think Rockstar would show off the "lesser" version if the Xbox360 looks better...

Guessing it's made for the PS3 first and then the Xbox360, especially when you consider the announcement of SONY at E3's press conference regarding GTAV + PS3 box.

But all in all GTAV shouldn't be played for it's graphics but for it's sandbox gameplay.

Compressed in 2 DVD, if Rockstar show only the PS3 version isn't for nothing.

Yep, don't think Rockstar would show off the "lesser" version if the Xbox360 looks better...

Guessing it's made for the PS3 first and then the Xbox360, especially when you consider the announcement of SONY at E3's press conference regarding GTAV + PS3 box.

But all in all GTAV shouldn't be played for it's graphics but for it's sandbox gameplay.

nashHooligunLandingNet.jpg

LOL :) I would like to hear some slightly less biased opinions on which format is the best (if either one is) :)

If the PS3 is the lead platform, like the video shows that is probably the case then I would say the more optimised version would be the PS3 version.

But the PS3 could also be the lead platform due to it being an inferior machine to the XBOX.

Who knows at this stage. The previous GTA and expansions were marginally better on 360 (sharper visuals) but developers seem to be really getting to grips with PS3 recently. Tomb Raider for example looked incredible on PS3. Maybe Rockstar will do as good a job.

If the footage shown is PS3 then it means both will look incredible.

It was also revealed that the Xbox 360 build will ship on two discs while both versions will require an 8GB install.:CONFUSE:

Who knows at this stage. The previous GTA and expansions were marginally better on 360 (sharper visuals) but developers seem to be really getting to grips with PS3 recently. Tomb Raider for example looked incredible on PS3. Maybe Rockstar will do as good a job.

If the footage shown is PS3 then it means both will look incredible.

Unchated shows that ps3 can be almost as good as high res 1080p pc gfx but i think for open world gta and draw distance it would be impossible and slow fps down crazily.

The type of world gta is means gfx need toned down to run well on consoles.

When we'll switch from one character to another in the times when there is no mission, I hope we won't miss any content from any of them. Not sure if you get me

When we'll switch from one character to another in the times when there is no mission, I hope we won't miss any content from any of them. Not sure if you get me

Yea was thinking the same. Will it be random or scripted as in none missed? Will have to wait and see.

Interesting tosee the character select screen shows 4 characters and the bottom one says 83 days on it.

4th playable character? Online character slot?

Interesting tosee the character select screen shows 4 characters and the bottom one says 83 days on it.

4th playable character? Online character slot?

That's for your online custom character. It's presumed that the "83 days" stands for the days you've played online.

I haven't seen the review video's yet but I noticed some "stat/characteristics" on the side of the screen for each character. Like each one has strengths in certain areas?

I haven't seen the review video's yet but I noticed some "stat/characteristics" on the side of the screen for each character. Like each one has strengths in certain areas?

each character has his own special ability..i read it somewhere

im prob wron gbut something like

guy 1- has max payne bullet time ability

guy 2- has some kind of special dirivng? boost ability

guy 3- extra reesistance to attacks

etc..etc...

Back
Top Bottom