GTA V

Yeah the handling in GTA IV was terrible. Whether you were driving a people carrier or a sportscar you'd just career off into a car/house/wall/whatever, everything was much too bouncy.

I didn't have much of a problem with GTA IV's car handling, in fact I liked how you had to be more careful than VC/SA where you could pretty much throw the car into any bend at full speed and drift round using the handbrake.

I thought the high performance cars could have done with more of a kick to them though, they seemed a bit dull and lifeless.

Agree with Rob. I thought the car handling was pretty spot-on in GTA4. Cars felt weighty and the physics were more realistic than previous GTA games. While still arcadey the cars had to be driven with more care, which I liked, and there was a greater sense of character to the vehicles.

I think it will be toned down for GTA5 seeing as so many people complained about it.

I've been playing GTA IV again this week. Incredible game. One of the only games that has survived after a few years in terms of re-play value.

Alleged first glimpse of GTA V leaked online

When you have a franchise that’s doing as well as Grand Theft Auto, where gamers start slavering at the mere mention of a sequel, it’s inevitable that things like this pop up before the game’s even been announced.

I’m not passing judgement on whether this is or is not what it claims to be, I’m just letting you know that it claims to be our first glimpse at Grand Theft Auto 5, set on Hawaii. Make up your own mind – is this the real deal, or just a clever fake?

I was gonna post the video but it's shit and probably fake.

Alleged first glimpse of GTA V leaked online

When you have a franchise that’s doing as well as Grand Theft Auto, where gamers start slavering at the mere mention of a sequel, it’s inevitable that things like this pop up before the game’s even been announced.

I’m not passing judgement on whether this is or is not what it claims to be, I’m just letting you know that it claims to be our first glimpse at Grand Theft Auto 5, set on Hawaii. Make up your own mind – is this the real deal, or just a clever fake?

I was gonna post the video but it's shit and probably fake.

You mean this poor fake ?

YouTube - GTA V LEAKED Screenshots + Gameplay

Moved the last few posts to their rightful thread as they were GTA IV related.

New screenshots and news

newswire_1342100433.jpg

newswire_1342100464.jpg

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...wered-max-payne-3-and-grand-theft-auto-v.html

character models look more life-like. overall very polished.

this is going to be 11/10, pretty sure. :COOL:

Rockstar have released some new screenshot today with more to come later this week according to their news feed.

actual_1345416814.jpg

actual_1345416829.jpg

actual_1345416846.jpg

Back
Top Bottom