Nintendo DS / 3DS / Wii / Wii U

Re: Nintendo Wii + DS + Wii U

I agree and disagree with the article. The 3DS is a great little device but the Wii U? Where's the quality games? Where's the developer support?

I'm thinking of picking up a US 3DS. Never double dipped before but I'm tired of hearing fuck all news about Atlus RPG releases in Europe.

I think going digital is also an option and would work out cheaper than what we have to pay over here on the eshop.

I'm thinking of picking up a US 3DS. Never double dipped before but I'm tired of hearing fuck all news about Atlus RPG releases in Europe.

I think going digital is also an option and would work out cheaper than what we have to pay over here on the eshop.

Which releases? I know we don't get the same deals that the US get for Atlus games but I didn't know we were missing any?

Also, my friend code is 3454-0723-7294 if anyone wants to add me :)

Anyone picked up Nintendo Pocket Football Club? Very addictive game, very similar to Pocket League Story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah grabbed it a few days ago. My team is rubbish still.

Only problem is my DS is set up as my little uns. I added her first thinking I could add more later only to find you can't :(

My friend code is. 1934 1778 9166

My football club code is EF003527C

I'm really interesting in getting Shin Megami Tensei IV which was released in the US last July but still hasn't been released here. Persona Q will be released in Q3/Q4 in US but there's not been any Europe announcement and the EU version of Devil Survivor Overclocked is really buggy.

Basically fuck Atlus for screwing over European fans for years.

There's also the option of getting a 3DS with 4.5 and earlier firmware installed and using the exploit that disables the region lock.

I have no idea what my friend code is since I've never bothered adding friends on any Nintendo hardware, although I got hundreds of Streetpass hits while I was in Japan earlier this year.

Ah yeah, that is pretty shoddy. Crazy that they'd not port their game over to Europe considering the market base. But then I think another company looks after the Atlus games in the EU?

They don't have a European branch so when they actually bother to bring it over, they license the games to other publishers like Ghostlight or NIS America.

You end up with the vicious cycle of games being released here after the hype is over, the games not selling that well and Atlus not thinking there is a market here for them to exploit.

I would think that this wouldn't matter if the 3DS wasn't region-locked but then Atlus region locked Persona 4 Arena, which I think is still the only PS3 game that is region protected.

Is it right that the deal for a free game is also available to anyone who buys mario kart 8?

Very good selection of games there to pick from too

Is it right that the deal for a free game is also available to anyone who buys mario kart 8?

Very good selection of games there to pick from too

Yep, until July 31st or so, I believe.

Ended up picking up a Wii U 32GB with Deus Ex this evening for £145. Thought it was cheap enough and gives me the chance to try the likes of Mario World and Mario Kart 8.

I'm really tempted to pick one up too mainly because of the Mario games. Got a 3DS and been having loads of fun playing them. Where did you get it from that cheap? (I noticed the Tescos Mario Kart bundle is out of stock).

I'm really tempted to pick one up too mainly because of the Mario games. Got a 3DS and been having loads of fun playing them. Where did you get it from that cheap? (I noticed the Tescos Mario Kart bundle is out of stock).

eBay cash on collection offer as they were only a few minutes s away from me.

Good price.

I've got the 8gb version as well with a 120gb external hdd that was lying around hooked up to it.

Good price.

I've got the 8gb version as well with a 120gb external hdd that was lying around hooked up to it.

Never knew hard drives worked (I just thought you could use SD cards). Thats awesome.

Does it have to be formatted to it and only be used for the console?

Never knew hard drives worked (I just thought you could use SD cards). Thats awesome.

Does it have to be formatted to it and only be used for the console?

Yeah. If you have any extras you can make use of them.

A bit rich coming from someone in Brazil, where the PS2 is still relevant. :SMUG:

Mario Kart 8's track design is superb. Some great fun and looking forward to going online to try some races.

Not a big fan of that track, but the Wario mountain is great.

Luigi is a bit of a shit isn't he..

iWBcrxrRHgdN0.gif

HomelyCluelessBat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom