Steam Deals

Anyone else got a "We're sorry, this game is not available in you'r region"?

Red Orchestra 2 only ~4 euros for a short while. Worth getting if you fancy more serious and tactical ww2 warfare. Just dont get it for singleplayer, its multiplayer based.

Anyone else got a "We're sorry, this game is not available in you'r region"?

Every day i see it on something.

Last edited:
Just changed to a UK IP and it's showing fine, except it says £14.99 when it should be something like £11.67 which is the correct exchange rate for
14,99€

Just picked up Tropico 4 for £6.24. :))

Even though I've played it through already on the 360 I can't turn it down at that price. One of my favourite games of recent years.

It's on a Kalypso games weekend deal.

Not exactly a Steam Sale deal, but Green Man Gaming have a sale on now where they change the 6 games every 6 hours.
Have not bought anything yet but something decent must come along before the end.

Wow, just love the summer sale. Picked up 3 games for 25 bux (the limit I gave myself). Will have to wait til new PC in August to play em, but ridiculous value really:

Batman: Arkham City
Tomb Raider
Bastion

I bought some games to play online with my cousin:
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Killing floor
Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2

and:

GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas
(can't launch GTA III and Vice City, just a black screen then goes back to steam).

Managed to pick up:-

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition (£3.44)
Castle Crashers (£2.49)
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (£4.74)
Just Cause (£0.19)
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (£4.99) although bought it for a friend

Wasn't really a great sale all in, everything that i was interested in, beside one or two things, i already owned.

With the current Steam sales under way, I thought we should resurrect this thread.

Anyone been busy picking up some deals?

So far I've bought Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition for £4.99 and just seen The Stanley Parable pop up for a few quid so I'm going to get that too.

i played stanley parable for a bit but it was doing me head in cos i always ended up back at the start so i uninstalled it..

Indeed. And I loved it, think it's worth the few quid for the 2 hours you can spend playing through the various endings. The narrator was brilliant.

EDIT:

Skyrim at 3.74€ is a steal, 10.19€ for the Legendary Edition.

Bioshock Infinite, along with the 2 Burial at Sea episodes is one of the best games in recent time, so it's worth picking up anyway.

The Witcher 2 AoK Enhanced Edition, the same can be said here, a fantastic game, only 10€ now.

Last edited:
Indeed. And I loved it, think it's worth the few quid for the 2 hours you can spend playing through the various endings. The narrator was brilliant.

EDIT:

Skyrim at 3.74€ is a steal, 10.19€ for the Legendary Edition.

Bioshock Infinite, along with the 2 Burial at Sea episodes is one of the best games in recent time, so it's worth picking up anyway.

The Witcher 2 AoK Enhanced Edition, the same can be said here, a fantastic game, only 10€ now.

Wait for buying Skyrim legendary edition, i think it will go 75% off also

I bought it as a gift for my wife and I don't believe it was a Steam key, she said she downloaded and installed it via GOG.

Ok no problem, next time it goes on sale I will get one of the Russian's on my DayZ server to buy it for me.
Always handy knowing Russians.

Back
Top Bottom