WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/10/07)

Yeah it was meant to grab peoples eyes.

And you're hardly one to talk as you and you alone have contributed the most incoherent shite throughout this thread.

And thanks for the awesome rebuttal there.

Seriously dude im reeling

what a haymaker

omg

my honour

my e-honour

has been tarnished

by a guy

with a winner of pop idol in his avatar

and engages in console wars

my dignity

is tattered

how can i recover.

ps

earlier in the thread, i was gonna be blunt
had to restrain myself, from calling you a cunt
these past few months, you've posted shite
conributing nothing, but "360 i like
emot-downs.gif
(A-HURD A-DURF)"
but oh well, you hadn't got me e-angry
spewing crap, that that made no sense-ily?
then you did it, you misconstrued a laugh
pity it was me, now i'mma watch you bath
you belittling me, makes me forlorn
in return im coming, for your first born
oh i could go on for hours, but now its hurting my head
i guess i have to post, and watch you shit the bed.

go go go yippy yo yippy yay

taking a break from this for 5 mins before my head explodes

ahahahahaha :lmao:

Holy shit Badgerman, you are too much!

Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/10/07)

lol, just offtopic for a sec, imagine if Joey Barton was on Beck's place in that episode, would sir Alex have still been alive?

Maybe PES2008 Wii use WiiFit lol
Seriously, I'd love it if they tried, with some method of kicking the ball as well. Even if it turned out to be awful, at least it would be trying to add something new to the genre.

Although if it's played too close to the TV, there might be a few people sueing Konami for stubbed toes.

yeh mate, replied ;)

This coming from a pathetic Eminem wannabee :lol::lol::lol:

Go and watch 8 mile you tosspott.

Oh my lord you seriously did not grasp it one bit did you?

I want to run you over in a truck full of shirts that you have to wear tucked in

this thread is whack now,with little information to offer.We have people resorting to personal attacks and comparing sony vs xbox.

If you haven't been able to extrapolate the info from the first pages of the main threads then you're in trouble.

Also if you've been following this at all then you'd know that the next big event is Leipzig in August. Until then it's all about filler.

^^^ true DAT

but more like comparing ps3 to n64 cuz xbox360 is no where near the two

I have been following this thread since it started i hope we get some good news on the hundreth page lol lol i luv this thread, i love you people, i love konami and i love pes2008 and that is why I am not complaining about what is going to be such a great game :lol:

adam if u have a chance can u send the reply on a private message here on evo web pls couase outlook is not working 10xin advance ..... it would be nice to celebrate 100 pages with a video :)

It's my ambition for the night to get the first post on the 100th page. It's too early to go for it right now, maybe in about 9 or 10 posts it'll be ready to change...

...unless I make this a really, really long post that requires a new page to begin.....but I can't be bothered with all typing required...and I can't think of much to say anyway.

I could post loads of smilies

:8):

:albino:

:oink:

:flower:

:ele:

this is boring....

...did badgerman really say cunt earlier :shock:

...zzzz

Is Ronaldo the only player on the cover?\

Ign todauy claimed he signed with pro evo.

Last edited:

I want to run you over in a truck full of shirts that you have to wear tucked in

You see this is funny.

Anyhow chill out mate :8):

Why is it that konami dont show pes at e3 - do they not see it a big release?

cant wait for the ea fifa show off really :)

damn didn't make it

no link for Konami conference ?

no link for Konami conference ?

Noones showing it live mate. I think Eurogamer will do a live blog. Starts around 1.45am GMT.

Unique, I just said I will answer your questions in the next podcast ;)

Is it definate it wont be at e3- i mean what was the whole poem thing about?

BAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHH!!! OMG :lol:

so then this is 100!?!?

EDIT:... nope...

Shows how quiet news is when we are all gagging for the 100th page!!

EDIT:Damn!!!!

I think Konamis announcement will be new Silent Hill or Zone Of The Enders. More like I hope :)

I just cant get my head around why fifa or pes wont be shown at e3 - I mean i could understand they maybe are a little caucious(sp) that they dont want to get into a head to head -

But come on - they must be huge sellers for their repective companies, shirley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom