iOS Gaming

Re: iPhone/iPod Touch Gaming

I think my workmate broke 4200, will have to check.

Top Scores:

Cowabunga - top score on that is 2038

Canabalt top is 9000 or so

Doodle Jump is 25k I think

Flight Control is 80

Traffic Rush is 230 (:SHOCK:)

You on OpenFeint?

Yep, added you :). You got Gameloft Live?

That Traffic Rush score is mad! :SHOCK:

I got 89 on Flight Control and 27k on Doodle Jump.

Not heard of Gameloft Live, i'll check it out though :TU:

I see Edge named as a great game but it's not on the App Store. Some history between Tim Langdell and the name and I know it was taken down for a while but then came back up. Anyone know if it's gone permanently now?

Broken Sword: Directors Cut now on the App Store, £3.99 :)

Talking of the battery being drained, has anyone else had their "20% Battery Remaining" message fuck up? Mine comes up with some crazy number like "6042808% Battery Remaining", I know it should say 20% so it's not a problem, just weird.

Nope, is it another point and click adventure game?

:SHOCK:

It's regarded as one of the better point and click games to have been created, I'm shocked you're asking that question!

You need to check it out :)

Talking of the battery being drained, has anyone else had their "20% Battery Remaining" message fuck up? Mine comes up with some crazy number like "6042808% Battery Remaining", I know it should say 20% so it's not a problem, just weird.

Nope, maybe a dodgy app interfering?

Implode! is awesome, worth checking out. and BrokenSword is a great Adventure, lots of fun

Apparantly everyone needs to play Space Miner: Ore Bust.

http://toucharcade.com/2010/02/06/space-miner-space-ore-bust-rpg-shooter-excellence/

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=44050

YouTube - Space Miner: Space Ore Bust - Official Launch Trailer

The review and user impressions are very impressive, I'm grabbing it now.

Edit: What a cracking game! I've never been a fan of Asteroids (I still struggle with the controls at times on this) but the RPG element makes the game so good! That feeling where you upgrade your ship but want to go out and mine some more to see what your new purchase is like, and then buy another addon

WELL worth £2.99!

Last edited by a moderator:

Great! Love R-Type... hope they dont over-elaborate and fuck it up.

Again :WOOT: !! Hope this works well too and the Amiga is my all time fave games system, hope to see some classics brought back to life.

Now then.... Amiga emulator App + iPad = Much goodness :APPLAUD: (and a slight erection)

Plants Vs Zombies is out now :)

Played the PC version last year and never known what all the fuss is about? Seems very little skill or excitement in the game??

Just set up your defenses in a row and the zombies walk into them - am I missing something?

I love PopCap games, but this was a big let down. Wont be getting it.

Back
Top Bottom