PES 2011 Demo impressions

Player individuality wins it for me. FIFA still looks to be a quality game this year but I just can't take players like Xavi and Fabregas being next to useless anymore. In this game Xavi is my main player when using Barca, the way it's supposed to be. Olic' insane workrate is very useful and keeps Klose on the bench, unless he has a poor form arrow. In FIFA you just play the strongest and fastest players, in PES you play your best players.

People already discussed the difference D'Alessandro makes whether you have him in your team or are playing against him, and I agree 100%. Every player feels different, every player has his own role in the team.

51688KGX0ZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Cant wait for the demo now. Does anyone know if it's released today in any countries so that we could create a fake gamertag and download it? I know I did this for one of the FIFA demos one year, downloaded from a fake singaporean account...

JonMurphy_PES Great news. Xbox 360 demo confirmed for the 15th September alongside the other versions. Only a day to wait now!

Player individuality wins it for me. FIFA still looks to be a quality game this year but I just can't take players like Xavi and Fabregas being next to useless anymore. In this game Xavi is my main player when using Barca, the way it's supposed to be. Olic' insane workrate is very useful and keeps Klose on the bench, unless he has a poor form arrow. In FIFA you just play the strongest and fastest players, in PES you play your best players.

People already discussed the difference D'Alessandro makes whether you have him in your team or are playing against him, and I agree 100%. Every player feels different, every player has his own role in the team.
I think you will eventually get tired of fifa, but that's just my prediction. I understand you still have that the manual wow/satisfaction factor but eventually like what happened to me (when i lost the manual wow/satisfaction factor) is that you see the grave technical errors in FIFA which are covered but smooth animations!

One you lost that satisfaction in scoring on Manual in FIFA, there's not a lot left :( You see that FIFA on manual is essential the same as assisted but harder to pass rather than being a deep tactical game.

PES will keep growing on you and especially since you didn't play PES 2010 which is fine, you will find a lot of surprises and new things to keep the game fresh. There will be many in your position and many who experience the same things :)

I think my last post on this forum must have been over 2 years ago. Like alot and I mean alot, I transferred to Fifa during its glory years of 08,09,10 with no opponents. Having been a mad fan of the ISS period right up to PES6, it was almost like a death in the family when PES08 was released and each year as another PES was released the good memories faded. However much as I have enjoyed Fifa these last 3 years, it has never ever given me the same sort of excitememt as ISS and PES did. I haven't played the Demo, but after reading alot of comments on here I cannot wait to have a go. It feels like my first love is coming back into my life....and she had a great ass and boobies. Now just cannot wait to play......Good times :BOP:

I think my last post on this forum must have been over 2 years ago. Like alot and I mean alot of people transferred to Fifa during its glory years of 08,09,10 with no opponents. Having been a mad fan of the ISS period right up to PES6, it was almost like a death in the family when PES08 was released and each year as another PES was released the good memories faded. However much I have enjoyed Fifa these last 3 years, it has never ever given me the same sort of excitememt as ISS and PES did. I haven't played the Demo, but after reading alot of comments on here I cannot wait to have a go. It feels like my first love is coming back into my life....and she had a great ass and boobies. Now just cannot wait to play......Good times :BOP:

And she swallows. Which is nice. :)

couldnt agree more

There is also a winger for chivas (sry name excapes me) who always feel in control. Bautista is like a littel jack russsel type too. I think van buyten feels exactly like he should do too - strong as an ox but pedestrian in the turn

Nice goal, where's the commentary from?

That is Nestor Cantor. A spanish speaking commentator in America. He narrated the WC in American spanish radio, and calls the Mexican league for Telemundo, and any football Telemundo gets.

He is Argentine I believe.

BTW that commentary is not from PES its from a Mexico goal scored by Medina in real life, imposed over the PES goal.

yep ive seen that vid before. awesome goal. and i think the cam speeds up the video too much. heard its actually slower than that.

I think there's one thing that Fifa still does better and that's defender awareness and reaction. I'm not talking about the general defender-AI as a team, there Fifa has its problem, but as individuals they seem more aware and reacting.

Look at that last video right over me, the attacker makes a run-of-the-mill-trick to let the defender get caught surprised, he then looks a bit stunned and jogs after him... much too late... in reality he wouldn't lose so much time he would readjust and run full speed after the attacker.. and in Fifa this immediate reaction is better applied.

lol iknow...i usually switch off commentary in pes...so that i can hear crowd voices more.....fifa commentary is better but all goals look same....in pes u get the feeling that u deserve theat goal or something......enjoyed pes 2011 demo in my friend's house.....so far so good.....

Hello,
here is the link to a video with a clear evidence of "Corner Cross Bug".
Ai opponent does not tackle. Simply watch you...
Level of difficulty "Top Player".
Sorry for low quality..
This issue (if not quickly addressed) spoils the offline experience that is very important for me, and it's a real misfortune because i'm speaking about the best gameplay ever seen from pes 2005, as stated in my previous post.
A hotfix to address this issue is really needed (for me).
Cheers
YouTube - Pes 2011 Corner Cross Bug.mov
YouTube - Pes 2011 Safe Cross Bug Different Angle
Fideco, please, try this...You can switch off the auto tackle in the demo. Gameplan-Management edit?-Auto Trigger- Switch Auto Tackle to OFF, i think isn't a bug.

Regards!

I was playing against the CPU and one of their players tried to score from the center circle. I was impressed, don't remember that happening before. It was just wide, Goalkeeper couldn't get to it, looked great.

I will keep this brief as I can, having played the mlo beta, pes 2011 demo via psn+ thanks to a friend and just completed six brief games of fifa 11 from psn US store i cant help but feel pes 2011 is the football game that will see me right through to next year.

i was very critical of the mlo beta but the demo gave me relief knowing the substance and depth is there like the ps2 days, the individuality is there and if the online is smooth enough it will be mlo all the way. i'm no fanboy as that logic is flawed to say the least it just so happens there is a demo i enjoyed a lot more called pes 2011 and thats it, simple. so if any fan brats or smarmy adults cant see that well tough shit, i prefer substance with enjoyment rather than technical shallowness.

omg ...wat a game 10 times better than pes 2010 ......and 2 times better than fifa 2010...............i am addicted already.......atlast pes is back......

I think my last post on this forum must have been over 2 years ago. Like alot and I mean alot, I transferred to Fifa during its glory years of 08,09,10 with no opponents. Having been a mad fan of the ISS period right up to PES6, it was almost like a death in the family when PES08 was released and each year as another PES was released the good memories faded. However much as I have enjoyed Fifa these last 3 years, it has never ever given me the same sort of excitememt as ISS and PES did. I haven't played the Demo, but after reading alot of comments on here I cannot wait to have a go. It feels like my first love is coming back into my life....and she had a great ass and boobies. Now just cannot wait to play......Good times :BOP:

and also doesnt mind a bukkake

Absoloutely love it!

Plays such a great game of football, movement of the players feels just right and the individuallity is so clear. Love the passing now that I've gotten used to it.

Gutted the UK has to wait until 8th October for the full version though :(

Played a match as Barca v Bayern and won 2-1 on Professional difficulty (I'm not a great player anyway), but playing as the Copa teams is a huge difference. Clearly a difference between the standard of players as it's much harder for them to control the ball and play accurate passes etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
PC screenshots of PES11:

4992598986_627b5e4e52_b.jpg

4992591172_1d57f7ef55_z.jpg

4991973175_8733d5213b_z.jpg

4991965851_121c9100d6_b.jpg

4992565410_a59f2b8cb7_b.jpg

EDIT: not sure what all those vertical lines come from because its certainly not their in the actual game played in motion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Played Fifa 11 demo, it seems as though PES is back on top and quite easily as well. There is hardly any player individuality in Fifa 11 and it still has the same floaty controls and game mechanics. Passing feels backwards compared to PES 2011!

Back
Top Bottom