Destiny PS4/XB1/PS3/X360

Copy / paste from eurogamer forum

Found these for anyone that has missed them, didn't know about them and wants them. Just Redeem the codes on bungie.net when signed into your account

1. Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9
2. Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A
3. Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH
4. Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY
5. Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K
6. Hive: 473-MXR-3X9
7. Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3
8. Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC
9. Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA
10. The Tower: 69P-VCH-337
11. The Hive Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
12. Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP
13. The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG
14. Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A
15. The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V
16. The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7
17. Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN
18. Planet view: 7f9-767-f74 - unlocks Sign of the Finite Emblem

FJ9-LAM-67F (Emblem: Binding Focus)
JD7-4CM-HJG (Emblem: Ab Aeterno)
JDT-NLC-JKM (Emblem: Field of Light)
JNX-DMH-XLA (Emblem: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge)
7CP-94V-LFP (Emblem: Illusion of Light)
7MM-VPD-MHP (Shader Double Banshee)
RXC-9XJ-4MH (Shader Oracle 99)

Don't really know what they do, but free is free. Sorry if this is a duplicate post.

Copy / paste from eurogamer forum

Found these for anyone that has missed them, didn't know about them and wants them. Just Redeem the codes on bungie.net when signed into your account

1. Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9
2. Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A
3. Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH
4. Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY
5. Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K
6. Hive: 473-MXR-3X9
7. Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3
8. Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC
9. Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA
10. The Tower: 69P-VCH-337
11. The Hive Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L
12. Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP
13. The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG
14. Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A
15. The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V
16. The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7
17. Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN
18. Planet view: 7f9-767-f74 - unlocks Sign of the Finite Emblem

FJ9-LAM-67F (Emblem: Binding Focus)
JD7-4CM-HJG (Emblem: Ab Aeterno)
JDT-NLC-JKM (Emblem: Field of Light)
JNX-DMH-XLA (Emblem: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge)
7CP-94V-LFP (Emblem: Illusion of Light)
7MM-VPD-MHP (Shader Double Banshee)
RXC-9XJ-4MH (Shader Oracle 99)

Don't really know what they do, but free is free. Sorry if this is a duplicate post.

What if one of them format my HDD???? :SHOCK:

You are right about server access thing but in my opinion giving a review about any game should take longer than a couple of days esp when the game is bigger than the 8hrs story based ones.

I get your point, but I still say that a professional reviewer with a week's time to play the game (so 40-50 hours of game time for a highly anticipated title) should be able to give a review of the game.

At least a review of the first 40-50 hours, right?

I get your point, but I still say that a professional reviewer with a week's time to play the game (so 40-50 hours of game time for a highly anticipated title) should be able to give a review of the game.

At least a review of the first 40-50 hours, right?

I couldn't agree more.

Early reviews from streams seem to match my experience with the Beta. Some very fun moments, but they are hard to find.

A lot of backtracking and an unengaging story still the same from the beta. But everyone I'm watching on Twitch (I'm checking in for a few minutes every hour or so) seems to be enjoying the game more and more as their character gains powers and abilities.

The real question is what the "end game" content is going to be. Bungie has a message out there that there is significant content for players at the level cap (level 20) but no one knows if that's true or not.

I don't know why you seem surprised about the lack of story?! It's obvious that the game relies only on multiplayer experience and co-op.The rest is just exploring and unlocking that's what most shooter offer. Like I said before the universe is what makes me interested in it.
Let's see what's in store for us after 8 lvl and the content they promised.

I don't know why you seem surprised about the lack of story?! It's obvious that the game relies only on multiplayer experience and co-op.The rest is just exploring and unlocking that's what most shooter offer. Like I said before the universe is what makes me interested in it.
Let's see what's in store for us after 8 lvl and the content they promised.

I'm not surprised the game is similar (nearly exactly so) to the beta. However, I was still hoping they would add some better immersive story telling elements like in their previous Halo games.

All they really would need to do is give some better feedback as to overall story progress during mission play. In the Halo series, you'd have Cortana, or some other plot character chatting it up during missions to give a sense of urgency to the gameplay. Or you'd run into NPC characters that needed help for a minute or two and then you'd continue on with the mission.

Destiny seems a step back in story telling. Seems a step forward in terms of gameplay (compared to Halo) for sure. Too bad we couldn't have both is my initial complaint.

Never had an xbox so zero knowledge about Halo. For me I don't care about story .There are other games that do the job. Pre-ordered it or waiting after launch?

After launch.

I didn't like the PvP at all from the Beta so I was waiting to hear about the campaign missions. I thought playing the game co-op would be fun but was waiting to hear how long it lasted before deciding to go full price.

Honestly i think the industry would be much better if the reviews only were published one week after the game is released so it doesn´t have influence the sales of the game. The way reviews are today is just killing the whole industry since it can be used to manipulate the customres the way the games companies want.

The latest example is NHL and the review embargo of the game fearing low scores because of the lacking of game modes and features on it. Also the same EA will, for sure, allow the reviews of Fifa one week early since they know there will be 9´s and 10´s floating all around the internet. They even have the audacity of printing reviews scores on the cover of games to sell more. That´s acceptable for a later year "complete edition" or "game of the year edition", but not on release.

Honestly i think the industry would be much better if the reviews only were published one week after the game is released so it doesn´t have influence the sales of the game. The way reviews are today is just killing the whole industry since it can be used to manipulate the customres the way the games companies want.

The latest example is NHL and the review embargo of the game fearing low scores because of the lacking of game modes and features on it. Also the same EA will, for sure, allow the reviews of Fifa one week early since they know there will be 9´s and 10´s floating all around the internet. They even have the audacity of printing reviews scores on the cover of games to sell more. That´s acceptable for a later year "complete edition" or "game of the year edition", but not on release.

Isn't the premise behind consumers using game reviews to determine where their purchase money should go that the studios that make the best games get the most money? Isn't that what we want to encourage?

It would be nice if there was a way for game reviewers to get early access to games (which the game sites need in order to produce content for people to read) without having to compromise their editorial authority, but there is simply going to be a give-and-take. Both sides have something the other wants. The only good news is that when bribes for high scores are discovered, it does substantially affect the sales of the game and the traffic to the website.

We should want as many reviews as early as possible to have the best chance of an educated consumer. Hopefully we can get those reviews from as much of an unbiased source as possible.

been playing this for 10 hrs now, has been a great experience, and im not a big fan of shooters, so it says alot how good this game is for me.

Read a few negative first impressions regarding the story and how it's very repetitive. I enjoyed the beta and I'm really hoping this is as good as Borderlands was.

I'm not a fan of shooters and I'm easily bored with COD and BATTLEFIELD, so maybe I'm missing important info here and there, but what's new or revolutionary in this title? All I see in screenshots and videos is a very uninspired universe of shooting missions.

Can someone take me out of the ignorance I have about this game/genre? Would the game be remotely enjoyable for someone who's not specially skilled in shooters and don't have a bunch of friends playing it?

Only had a short time with it today but so far really impressed with what I've seen. I'm skeptical whether it's still my cup of tea but if there's a multiplayer FPS that can hold my interest for more than a couple days, this might be it.

I have no gaming friends to play with though, so if you're on PS4, please have mercy on me and add me. ID is mfmaxpower.

I'd probably give Destiny 7/10 as it's a good game but a bit bland and not much I haven't seen before. Much prefer Borderlands.

Only had a short time with it today but so far really impressed with what I've seen. I'm skeptical whether it's still my cup of tea but if there's a multiplayer FPS that can hold my interest for more than a couple days, this might be it.

I have no gaming friends to play with though, so if you're on PS4, please have mercy on me and add me. ID is mfmaxpower.

il add you bud, im Black_Albino007

Last edited:
I'd probably give Destiny 7/10 as it's a good game but a bit bland and not much I haven't seen before. Much prefer Borderlands.

Yea, the winner in this is the hype machine! It's still a good game, but nothing that hasn't gone before. That said, I'm enjoying it.

I'll finish it to help my friends (no matchmaking !) but I dont like it.
Mass effect and Borderlands were far better in terms of gameplay.

Yea, the winner in this is the hype machine! It's still a good game, but nothing that hasn't gone before. That said, I'm enjoying it.

The budget for Destiny is said to have been ~500 mil and I think most of it went into that hype machine!

But like you, I am enjoying it, though the experience is a bit empty and shallow, and I just wonder how long it'll hold people's attention. Personally, where I see others rushing through the story missions, I'm just taking things slow, soaking up the atmosphere, trying to maximize what story and immersion there is.

The worry for me is how shallow it appears, but Bungie keep saying the 'game doesnt start till you reach level 20' - like they are desperately scrambling to get more content out.

I wonder how many people will be sick of it by then and seeing all they had to see in the game.

I am enjoying the game a lot and i´m only playing solo campain so far, is really a game that can keep you busy for a long time.

I know nothing about this because as soon as i saw "Bungie" and looked at the back of the box it looked like shitty Halo.

Is it like Halo?

It's getting a little better as I go on.

I'm the same. I hated the first hour or so replaying Earth for a third time. Once I hit the 3rd location i warmed to it a lot more. It finally felt more varied and I started coming across optional group missions that appeared to happen randomly. It made the game feel so much more alive.

They really need to increase the number of things to do though as it still feels empty.

I know nothing about this because as soon as i saw "Bungie" and looked at the back of the box it looked like shitty Halo.

Is it like Halo?

I was never really into Halo but I'm enjoying this so far. I think most of the criticisms out there are valid though (the lack of a deep narrative is such a lost opportunity), but the parts of the game that Bungie have done well, they've done really well.

I assume I'm about 75% of the way through the campaign mode of the game (based the number of locations I think are available) and while Destiny has some pretty good moments, I don't see this game holding my interest for too long.

I won't give a long review as I'm sure quite a few will hit the internet today from the gaming review sites, but as someone who plays a lot of FPS games, Destiny just seems to be good, not great.

Destiny is a game that misses it's potential, because the production values are amazing, and so much of each area looks like it should be interesting. The problem is, for all the suggestions that there is more to the experience, there is never any reason to go exploring. That menacing looking cave?... empty. That hidden room full of high level enemies?... no reward. Over and over again there is a promise of some fun challenge which never arrives. There is no reason to stray from your objective... which I thought would be one of the best things about the game.

Instead, the game play is mostly fighting waves and waves of respawning enemies until the area is "clear" to move on to the next one. And while I realize that this describes a lot of FPS games, the AAA games typically hide the obviousness of the mechanic behind a wall of engaging story or scripted events, or SOMETHING.

However, the big positive for me is that I enjoy the combat, and that goes a long way. It does take quite a while for the combat abilities to unlock (At least 2-3 hours before you get all your abilities) but once it does, the combat feels a lot like a first person Mass Effect 3 (which I adore for it's combat) with a constant mix of light guns, heavy guns, grenades, super powers, flanking, running, jumping, sliding, teleporting, levitating, etc. BUT, it does take a pretty heavy investment (Probably the entire first planet of the game) to even unlock all the things that make the game fun.

Last edited:
I assume I'm about 75% of the way through the campaign mode of the game (based the number of locations I think are available) and while Destiny has some pretty good moments, I don't see this game holding my interest for too long.

I won't give a long review as I'm sure quite a few will hit the internet today from the gaming review sites, but as someone who plays a lot of FPS games, Destiny just seems to be good, not great.

Destiny is a game that misses it's potential, because the production values are amazing, and so much of each area looks like it should be interesting. The problem is, for all the suggestions that there is more to the experience, there is never any reason to go exploring. That menacing looking cave?... empty. That hidden room full of high level enemies?... no reward. Over and over again there is a promise of some fun challenge which never arrives. There is no reason to stray from your objective... which I thought would be one of the best things about the game.

Instead, the game play is mostly fighting waves and waves of respawning enemies until the area is "clear" to move on to the next one. And while I realize that this describes a lot of FPS games, the AAA games typically hide the obviousness of the mechanic behind a wall of engaging story or scripted events, or SOMETHING.

However, the big positive for me is that I enjoy the combat, and that goes a long way. It does take quite a while for the combat abilities to unlock (At least 2-3 hours before you get all your abilities) but once it does, the combat feels a lot like a first person Mass Effect 3 (which I adore for it's combat) with a constant mix of light guns, heavy guns, grenades, super powers, flanking, running, jumping, sliding, teleporting, levitating, etc. BUT, it does take a pretty heavy investment (Probably the entire first planet of the game) to even unlock all the things that make the game fun.

I'm not near as far along as you, but I agree 100%. You're absolutely right, and I think most of the reviews are saying the same: it misses its potential. By quite a bit.

I think I'm probably enjoying it more than some others because I don't play many FPSs, so I'm not burned-out on the genre. And I also don't really do MMOs, so I can't compare those parts of the game to what's out there.

It'll be interesting to see how this franchise develops though, as I could see the next iteration of it being exceptional, because it does have LOADS of potential.

I switch on my PS4 and look at what to play, I see Destiny and move on and look at other games. That says a lot for me as I really liked the beta. It felt fresh and interesting. But the more I play the full game, I'm losing interest as each level goes on.

So a AAA title with a lot of hype but little substance and shallow gameplay? Think I'll pick this one up on the cheap.

Back
Top Bottom