Sony PSP/Vita

JRPG =
heart-icon.png

I've just started the first one, I wasn't sure what the game was but its kind of revealed itself to me now and grabbed my attention. Looks pretty interesting and its giving me such Atlus game vibes along the lines of Catherine.

It's a strange game, like a detective mystery mixed with Battle Royale, with a sprinkle of Persona in there.

The mini-games aren't exactly challenging but the story and characters are pretty interesting.

Wish him a merry Christmas from me then. ;)

Will do :)
Was actually just sorting out the return. Another game I've just bought is now on offer for £8 on the store instead of £14 I paid. Prob leave that one though by the time it's returned I'll only save £4 so can't be bothered with the hassle. It amazes me how people argue over 50p in the classifieds. Anyway, I'm glad I saw your post yesterday. Cheers mate. Hope you are well. Long time since our manual FIFA games.

Will do :)
Was actually just sorting out the return. Another game I've just bought is now on offer for £8 on the store instead of £14 I paid. Prob leave that one though by the time it's returned I'll only save £4 so can't be bothered with the hassle. It amazes me how people argue over 50p in the classifieds. Anyway, I'm glad I saw your post yesterday. Cheers mate. Hope you are well. Long time since our manual FIFA games.

Yeah, you'll be able to sell the game at a later date aswell. I hear you on the classifieds. Some people take it really personally when you're selling aswell. I was selling some PC hardware and it was ridiculous offers flying in. This guy was insulted when I wouldn't accept his offer. Ended up sticking all on eBay in the end and made a lot more money. It's the same with games.

Things are good, not finding much time these days for gaming so I'm very picky about what I spend time on. I'm hooked on Far Cry 4 at the moment and picked up MODOR in the sales so I think that's me sorted until well into the new year.

If you use Twitter much, follow Savygamer, posts all the bargains!

Plus games for January:

Infamous First Light & The Swapper (PS4)

Duck Tales Remastered & Prototype 2 (PS3)

Duke Nukem 3D & Woah Dave (Vita)

Hotline Miami is showing as free on the vita store for me. Not sure I its actually free or just because i already bought it.

I think it just says "download" if you have already bought it. They are probably giving it away to boost sales for the sequel.

Just need to highlight this is one the amazing gadgets for a male counterpart to possess. Why ??? bcos this is the only console in the whole wide wolrd to incorporate 8 gen of gaming into a portable device! Also SONY is GODFATHER to this product and its out wide beaten evry other handheld in its class and is superlative in its deminer. shareit vidmate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom