Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

I just know I'm gonna get sucked in like every year...

I miss Titanfall when I sold my XBO, so this looks like it could replace that.

I didn't pre order but picked day zero up from Argos today. They're just selling it as normal.

It does remind me of titanfall but it's not as lightweight and it doesn't have the same auto climb feature that kept that game moving. You also can't (that I know of) wall run. It feels heavier when jumping around.
My main negative at the moment is the inclusive of a few invisible ceilings on certain maps stopping you from getting on top of buildings. Really stupid.

I love the improvements to score streaks - you can now pick from a selection of add ons that increase the score needed to gain the score streaks but make them more powerful or last longer or have some other effect. A few allow the 'support class' perk that mean you can keep your score even through death. Though you. Ant do that for the more destructive streaks like missiles and bombers etc. mainly just the drones and care packages and that.

Picked it up from Tesco for £40, which is cheaper than I could have got it through the US Digital method I usually use (and I can trade it in for a bit of cash down the line), so happy with that.

Hopefully get some time on it late tonight.

I didn't Even realise it was out so soon until last night. :COOL: Ordered it last night from shop to, it will arrive tomorrow.

Refusing to touch it for a fortnight as just bought a house and bought a Dolby Atmos 5.1.2 home cinema system so am waiting to move in so its in all its glory! :P

I haven't played a CoD game in a while and i'm getting smashed so far haha. I usually have a 1.8-2.2 KDR but no chance here, currently at .8.

I need to get used to using the Exo abilities and finding which perks work best for me. I think i need to use the one which highlights people using exo abilities on the map so i can see people jumping onto roofs etc. I'm getting killed so often from behind.

Managed to get a decent bit of time on Multiplayer last night and i started at around half 11 and it was so good I felt like I wanted to keep playing all night. Awesome stuff.

It takes the best bits of a lot of games and they all just... work.

Yep really enjoying it. Bought it from Tesco as it hasnt arrived from shopto today either!

Nice pace about it, intense small maps.

Really wish they would limit snipers to their own game modes, they piss me off.

Started enjoying the game a lot more and using the abilities properly. Finally killing a lot more than dying!

Enjoying finding a balance in my classes. Currently only got 2 kill streaks with 3 attachments on my primary weapon and a single ability.

What's the point in customising the appearance of your soldier online when everyone looks the same in game?
I don't get it.

Completed it, was actually better than I thought.

Was a tad worried with the futuristic feel, but it wasn't too bad in the end and not overly far-fetched.

FD

Back
Top Bottom