NBA 2K11 - G.O.A.T.

Not yet, because my old PS3 crashed and lost them. Now I have to refine them again, I don't remember how I had them. What set are you using?

What about starting a league this weekend lads? Or perhaps just meet online?

@Stuart do you use real player percentage or shot stick release? I wish I had real percentage like that, I'm shooting around 55% even with real player percentage, maybe I'm abusing easy shots, I need to make their defense contest me more.

Last edited:
I can play this evening after the football.

I can't remember what sliders I'm using but I need to tweak them a little.

Crew game was fun until they rage quit :D
Bunch of cheesers, what a surprise we faced the heat.
We need to figure out the online modes right.

What about starting a league this weekend lads? Or perhaps just meet online?

@Stuart do you use real player percentage or shot stick release? I wish I had real percentage like that, I'm shooting around 55% even with real player percentage, maybe I'm abusing easy shots, I need to make their defense contest me more.

Shot stick timing.

We tried 2-3 matches, but really my lag was terrible. I was late to everything and couldn't even shoot. Let's see if we find a better time to try it!

Due to the awful logic in My Player, in Portland we now have own big three.

Me, Brandon Roy and Dirk.

Caron Butler and Jermaine Oneal are the other starters.

When I started to play this game I was addicted in My Player,
I used to like but once I started a Association I realized how buggy, cheesy and weird the My Player mode is, it even looks like another AI, weird transfers, team playing the same game, I could go on and on.
Yep I played hours and hours of that mode, had some really fun and epic moments, specially when I was between 70-80 overall (hey 2K why not let us start as an average like that, making it really tough to become a star, not a 50-something struggling to catch a ball the rookie season).
But I was really persistent and its not something I'm gonna be next game, Its a mode for people with hardcore patience :LOL:
They should re-write it all in 2K12.

But your team is good tobi, Roy Dirk and Butler :TU:

:LOL: Firstly, your avatar is too ironic to be 'Under The Sea'.

I'm loving Association mode too, even though I'm 2-3 at the moment with the Heat :LOL:

I'm thinking about picking this up and now the season is over i assume it'll be available to be picked up on the cheap. Can somebody tell me what the AI is like to play against (i.e fun, annoying, competitive, rubberbandingmadness etc) because i'll probably play single player more than anything.

Depending on the sliders you use, you can make the AI be whatever you want it to be.

2K12 is coming out soon, and heard taht the guys at 2K can't go back to 2K11...I wonder what the huge differences are...2K11 is already one of the best sport games in this gen....

I wish, but probably not, I tested a few rosters in 2K share, but didn't like the ratings. They could not even use last living roster as base.
Someone should do a Sina like thread on NBA 'Database the way 2K should've made it' :LMAO:
There's actually a guy who does similar stuff and his roster was pretty good but last time he updated was a long time ago.

In the off season we could do a fantasy league just to not loose the excitement in the game which is hard to find in offline modes right now, until 2K12.

Who's up to?

Just absolutely destroyed Utah 107-81 to take me to 8-0 in my Association. How DWade got player of the game with 28 pts 1 reb & 1 ast when Bosh had 38 pts & 7 rebs I don't know :LOL:

Might have to up the difficulty/change the sliders down now.

2K11 is really a special game.

By Matt Moore

It was one of the greatest games we've ever seen in the NBA. An 81-point explosion that remains to this day the shining star in the offensive prowess crown of Kobe Bryant. Only once before has a player scored more points, and that was in a radically different era.

On January 21st, 2006, Kobe Bryant took to the floor in Los Angeles against the Toronto Raptors and made history. And in a pretty sweet video, someone has sim'd every made shot for Bryan in that game in the video game NBA 2k11. Check it out.

YouTube - Kobe Bryant 81 points NBA 2k11[HD]

YouTube - Kobe Bryant 2006: 81 pts Vs. Raptors

My sliders are up on 2k share if you guys want to try them. Aesop5upreme is releasing a top notch roster this week for the PS3.

Back
Top Bottom