Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

The map pack is half price this week on XB Live, guessing the same on PSN, and double XP weekend to try and steal Killzone's thunder I suppose.

woot woot, just grabbed the map pack for 4 quid. I currently have the game from Lovefilm but have now invested after getting it for £18 on Ebay.

woot woot, just grabbed the map pack for 4 quid. I currently have the game from Lovefilm but have now invested after getting it for £18 on Ebay.

Nice which KG, my mate still has my COD4 :( Leant it to him about 6 months back with Everybody's Golf.

Anyway, get KZ2 and be part of the (johnny) herd...

There are always pricks who find a way to spoil games

Its a pity these Microsofts way of reporting people means practically nothing, they should sort it so we can weed out the cheats/glichers that play online and get them banned

Played this game after being a few weeks idle. Damn, ruined by hackers, completely ruined :( Almost every game I played today had a hacker in it.

I had a debate with one guy one my team who was hacking and he didn't know why I was so annoyed with him for, "it's only a game" he said. Sigh people are sad!

Played this game after being a few weeks idle. Damn, ruined by hackers, completely ruined :( Almost every game I played today had a hacker in it.

I had a debate with one guy one my team who was hacking and he didn't know why I was so annoyed with him for, "it's only a game" he said. Sigh people are sad!

Complete bellends. Anybody who messes about with somebody elses enjoyment are just plain cocks! Only started playing this again recently (360 instead of normally being on PS3) and the people doing team kills are doing my head in. OK, accidents do happen but some are doing it all the time.

You message them to ask what the hell they are doing and they just mouth off. I'd love to smash their fucking heads in!!

Tonight, after a hundred of attempts, I finally completed the Mile High Club achievement. What a relief !

I was always scared of the veteran difficulty, but recently I played more difficult and frustrating games (Solace, Ghosbusters) and dying a lot doenst hurt anymore.

COD is all about scripts. Once you've read the patterns and with a lot of luck and a lot of time and a little bit of skills :), piece of cake :).

:DANCE:

I want MW2 so bad !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom