EURO 2012 DLC Pack

Re: No Euro Game From EA

Just watched a video and Wales have a generic kit and made up names then! Load of crap!!
Ingame the kit looks OK but in closeups it looks shite.

I thought the Brazilian league was something like 1/3 fake? Didn't realise it was "mostly", also only knew of a couple of Italian teams, didn't know all Serie B/Poland/Portugal were, that's pretty bad, glad I'm not a fan of those leagues/teams as it would definitely suck to play as a fake team.

U were right about it.. its actually less than 1/3 of the teams that are unlicensed, and most importantly only one big team (Internacional who has an exclusive deal with Konami).

Other unlicensed are:
Figueirense
Avai
America-MG
Ceara
Atletico-GO

So that makes 6 out of 20 teams. (3 out of those 6 got relegated last year and wont be in FIFA13)

Re: No Euro Game From EA. DLC Only

Aha that's cool then, shame they don't show up when you do a EU based career mode, even in friendlies or such would be cool :)

Is it fully seperated in terms of team selection or could I say play Ukraine (not in FIFA12 but in Euro12) vs Argentina (in FIFA12, but not in Euro12) as a friendly match ?

Also how does creation center work with Euro 2012, can you import created teams into the game (e.g. add Japan as a NT for friendlies) or can you take players from Euro 2012 and then use them in creation center (e.g. take Milyevski from Ukraine and put him in a Dynamo Kiev "Creation Center" team)?

Thanks!

Lots of complaining about missing features already on the FIFA forum about Euro DLC.
Basically 5% content at a 40% price. Konami ftw.

The DLC doesn't sound too good, have not purchased it yet and after reading somethings I prob never will.

But I am really looking forward to playing as Gareth Belth and Aaron Rumsey.

Just watched a video and Wales have a generic kit and made up names then! Load of crap!!
Ingame the kit looks OK but in closeups it looks shite.
I haven't downloaded the DLC and going from other comments I've seen about the add-on, I'm thinking of keeping the money in my pocket. I happened to read this comment on Apostle Welsh Football, a discussion board for Welsh fans, about the FIFA 12 DLC...

Spoken to EA and they say its a licensing issue with the Faw is why Wales havent got player names, faces or kits, suprise suprise our own football association sells us short again........Wankers!!
However some doubt has now been cast as to whether EA had contacted the FAW anyway, and the FAW have been asked to comment. Watch this space!

Lots of complaining about missing features already on the FIFA forum about Euro DLC.
Basically 5% content at a 40% price. Konami ftw.

Did Konami bring out Euro DLC? Must of missed that although DLC is coming this week do you know something the rest of us dont?

So most of the reviews I'm reading either love it or absolutely hate it... I'm not sure who to believe for this. Has anyone actually bought it?

Absolutely pathetic. They expect people to pay a ridiculous amount of money for DLC that isn't even fully licensed.
Their excuse being that they didn't have enough resources is hilarious. Guess what, EA? I don't have resources to put up with your shitty costumer treatment either.

Last edited:
I've downloaded it but can't seem to play it, when i go to Euro menu it just says about purchasing the game..

There are alot of unofficial teams without kits, but only 3 who qualified are missing.
Even though 2 of the 3 are the host nations.

But it is the subs bug which is the most annoying when you start the game and goto make a sub you have 2GK and 3CB on the bench.

Got it working, first of all it's just cosmetics, nice new boots stadiums and kits. But i did see a nice volley from Benzema i haven't seen before but that may be because i haven't used him much in Fifa 12.

I got this too. Don't really know why but my head went and thought sod it :)
Went Wales and the team names are a joke. Kit ingame isn't that big of an issue except in cutscenes. A shame but no biggy.

No game changes but at times it has felt a bit different. Slower maybe. Probably just me or maybe the camera angle is a tad diff to what I'm used to so it's probably just playing with my head.

Playing the tourny is good but I still prefer the H2H seasons in normal FIFA. It's a change for a few weeks though I suppose.

I qualified for knockout stages last night. Won my last game 1 nil after having loads more possession, more shots, more shots on target etc. Basically dominated the game. I then get a message saying I'm a Noob. Then I'm shit. Then I'm Defensive (had loads more shots though).
Some people make me laugh. Reminded him of all the above and funnily enough, he went quiet :)

Same problem here. Even the FIFA store tells me I own the Euro DLC ... but in the menu still says I need to purchase it ...

This is stupid, how to play? I have bought it and downloaded it but cant find the option to play it.

I got this too. Don't really know why but my head went and thought sod it :)
Went Wales and the team names are a joke. Kit ingame isn't that big of an issue except in cutscenes. A shame but no biggy.

No game changes but at times it has felt a bit different. Slower maybe. Probably just me or maybe the camera angle is a tad diff to what I'm used to so it's probably just playing with my head.

Playing the tourny is good but I still prefer the H2H seasons in normal FIFA. It's a change for a few weeks though I suppose.

I qualified for knockout stages last night. Won my last game 1 nil after having loads more possession, more shots, more shots on target etc. Basically dominated the game. I then get a message saying I'm a Noob. Then I'm shit. Then I'm Defensive (had loads more shots though).
Some people make me laugh. Reminded him of all the above and funnily enough, he went quiet :)

How did you manage to start it?

I read that the best way to get it working was to DL the trial version, load it up and then purchase the full game via the Euro2012 ingame menu. I clicked in challenges and it said I didn't have the full game and asked if I wanted to buy it. I said Yes and it took me to the store. Quick update later and all sorted.

Still can't make it work... tried it for one straight hour. I will now download the trial version and I really hope it works in some way... kind of feeling pissed atm... spending 20€ and nothing works... argh

:CONF:

I read that the best way to get it working was to DL the trial version, load it up and then purchase the full game via the Euro2012 ingame menu. I clicked in challenges and it said I didn't have the full game and asked if I wanted to buy it. I said Yes and it took me to the store. Quick update later and all sorted.

Will try after work thanks matey.

Still can't make it work... tried it for one straight hour. I will now download the trial version and I really hope it works in some way... kind of feeling pissed atm... spending 20€ and nothing works... argh

:CONF:

Need to download the trial version indeed. Take a first quick look on the EURO 2012 DLC and it is disappointing to see nations like Serbia or Russia non-licensed ... also the slider menu is kind of fuzzy without numbers, anyway not a big deal.

Last edited:
Spain is licenced.

However it is odd that for an official tournament DLC that three of the teams have fake kits (two of which being the co-hosts no less). I'm glad I only "gameshared" this off a mate rather than pay £15 for it.

My bad! Actually I meant Serbia... just talking about the Barça match yesterday... maybe this was reason I write Spain... classic brain fart I guess :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom