J-league Winning eleven 2009 Club Championship PS2

Hi, someone know can i export the j-league kit model to rhino(looks like we10)
thanks....

at least this time J-League is licensed in ML, before it was only fully licensed (with Nabisco Cup) if you play normal league and in ML it was like Japan-League or something and D1 Cup ... more fun now and it should have been like this already before

at least this time J-League is licensed in ML, before it was only fully licensed (with Nabisco Cup) if you play normal league and in ML it was like Japan-League or something and D1 Cup ... more fun now and it should have been like this already before

the only difference were the ad boards during the match lol, JWE2008CC franchise mode was by a long shot the best I've seen in gaming since Sensible World of Soccer.

Sure, I have used files form the we2008cc to translate it to spanish, and most ot the texts are exactly the same.

btw, the main menu is in japanese and english, curious thing :))

thanks for the update, nice to hear.
i can play it very well and even change options without understanding anything :)
just rembered the menue-postion from we08cc *g*

Franchise mode?

you know, when you pick a team and play several seasons in a row while following a real-like schedule along with purchasing players to strenghten your roster, training the aforementioned players to develop their skills, managing the budget to avoid bankrupt and so forth.

also known as Master League btw. :D

Last edited:
someone have idea about the stats evalution of the premiere league players like the big four and the player card from pes 2010 is it still in this game ???

Can someone be kind enough to post a picture of the new "wide" camera for the Fantasista mode - how many they may be? Is it a Player camera farther away, is it a Vertical Wide like in the PS3 version, or is it a regular Wide camera pulled back?

Best regards, and thanks in advance.

Paulo Tavares

There's a shot of it on the official site...

camera_light01_big.jpg

Thanks!

Interesting. I wonder if it's better than the camera in the PS3 version? Any experiences worth sharing?

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

the player card from pes 2010 is it still in this game ???

Ibrahimovic is still with its short cut hair/face from pes 6 and you're talkin about the new cards. :LMAO:

Some features from PES 2008/2009 are not even included in that game (like the customized playlist, the stats of your games), how about a new thing meant to revolutionize the gameplay from a game which is not released yet - PES 2010 - ? :SHOCK:

If there is any improvements/important changes for ps2 versions, they will be exclusive to PES 2010. This game is definitely NOT a preview of the coming PES 2010 on PS2.

The game itself is great, the gameplay is very close to WE10.

But don't even dare to look at the other teams, they'd look very poor in comparison to Japanese clubs.
If you don't like Japanese football f**k off ! This game is clearly not meant for ya.

The sense of detail is truly amazing, and shows the true potential of Konami : the Japanese players are photo-realistic, hairstyles are incredibly detailed even for 2 nd division lower teams. It makes you really wonder why Konami doesn't fully make use of its licenses in PES ! It's pretty disappointing to see Fiorentina (a major team in Serie A) having only 2 players with a proper appearance. Why the licensed European teams in PES don't have a unique stadium like the Japanese ones ? Every time I play a J-League version I think that PES would much better if Konami was giving the same attention/effort when it comes to the Euro version.

The Japanese kits are very good as well, they clearly worth to be used as a resource for another PES game. (the 3D model is 0 if I am not mistaken).
But why Urawa Reds has its correctly saturated red kits while a team like Liverpool plays with an ugly brownish/garnet home kit not even close to the real life one ? :CURSE:

Also noticed that Shimizu-S-Pulse were wearing summer kits with orange undershirts while playing in winter instead of using long sleeves. I really enjoy this feature.

Sure, I have used files form the we2008cc to translate it to spanish, and most ot the texts are exactly the same.

btw, the main menu is in japanese and english, curious thing :))

you can use Pes2009 files too, but after a work. What's that work? eh eh, you have to fill in all white strings, e.g. with str nr/page/line (388/2/19), then replace numbers with the right traslation from japanese and finally you can import the pes files!

Jus got the game, and tbh, i like it, id be happy if it was all J-League. Iv just started to translate all theplayers names in-game.

Since I don´t get a thing of japanese so i don´t understand any option that´s not a simple firendly game (and still don´t know how to apply the traslation some people are talking about) I ask: does anybody knows if it´s possible to import your player from FANTASIA or option files from WE JL 2008?

you can use Pes2009 files too, but after a work. What's that work? eh eh, you have to fill in all white strings, e.g. with str nr/page/line (388/2/19), then replace numbers with the right traslation from japanese and finally you can import the pes files!

mmmh, very interesting, thanx :APPLAUD:

Will the PES2009 editor work for unlock all? also to insert badges and change club teams to english

Back
Top Bottom