PC AA in PES2015?

There is a tool that lets us change our resolution to whatever we want.
Just google resolution tool or something similar. For me It took a while to get the thing working without crashes but once you've got it you'll feel the difference.
Setting mine to 1440p eliminates the need for AA
It's visually stunning, actually i'm sure I have some screens on my steam.

7FBAD28758F1BBA134EB8C965160956D7C3F2C1B

Just google resolution tool or something similar. For me It took a while to get the thing working without crashes but once you've got it you'll feel the difference.
Setting mine to 1440p eliminates the need for AA
It's visually stunning, actually i'm sure I have some screens on my steam.

7FBAD28758F1BBA134EB8C965160956D7C3F2C1B

Is it Custom Resolution Utility? http://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-Custom-Resolution-Utility-CRU

Just google resolution tool or something similar.
You couldn't be bothered to post the link or even the name of the tool? But you made sure we all get to see a pic of your fabulous Shooting Sharks. Great help you are.

you can enable AA with gedosato for example. i'm running pes2015 @2160p, SMAA AA from gedosato and 16x AF from radeon pro.

it looks freaking AMAZING now. (pesgelaxy patch/fruits mod enabled)

you can enable AA with gedosato for example. i'm running pes2015 @2160p, SMAA AA from gedosato and 16x AF from radeon pro.

it looks freaking AMAZING now. (pesgelaxy patch/fruits mod enabled)

The problem with Gedosato/DSR (Nvidia), is FPS in scenes. (very slow)

Yup. If you enable AA in Gedosato, it causes the game to stutter sometimes specially in cutscenes. That's why I use SweetFX to apply AA.

Sure, but strangely enough it's doesn't happen to me with any other program/utility/injector I can set AA to 8X and the game runs great. But when I set it to anything else other than "low" in Gedosato, the game starts running like shit.

Back
Top Bottom