PC Crossbars and goalposts

fred80

Swiss ambassador
9 June 2013
Lausanne, Switzerland
FC Lausanne-Sport
As nobody seems to care on the discussion topic, I decided to make a thread about something that shocked me on the PC version of PES 2015.

Within 50+ games, none of my shots hitted the goalposts or crossbar. I even had 2-3 "phantom goals" which weren't counted because the ball was supposed to hit the post and it didn't.

Here's an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l194gVo2qMY. This kind of things happend to me like 10 times already.

Did anyone had something like that already?
It would mean KONAMI removed goalposts and crossbars on PC version, which would be something very serious.

Thanks for your answers.

First of all you might want to check what balls your using (mods?) and what stadium it happens (mods?) ... also this could have easily be placed in the bugs thread if of course it is.

Narrow it down to stadium and ball and what end, so we can then all have a test.

Sorry for the inconvinience ^^ I thought so because it seemed that all my shots were forced to go outside of the goal when they were supposed to hit the bar/post.
I'm using 3DM online crack with only Camp Nou by Txak and no custom balls.
I am relieved to hear that you do not have the same problems. I would have found it really shocking from KONAMI ^.^'

I'm using 3DM online crack with only Camp Nou by Txak and no custom balls.

Non official exe and a modded stadium with modded ball, I would think its wither exe issue or Camp nou has a hit box bug on a certain part of the goal posts, try official exe and cam nou normal ball if it still happens then report it in mod thread for that stadium as a bug,.

Back
Top Bottom