Animated staff are IN the PC demo...

dazzer169

League 2
13 April 2008
Liverpool
Not sure if anyone else has noticed (or done a compare of PS4 demo, PC full version, PC demo version), but suffice to say, that the PC demo has a lot of the staff ANIMATED on the sidelines just the same as the PS4 demo, whereas the PC full version has every single staff including cameraman static on the sidelines...

The PC full version doesn't have ANY staff animated, so if the modders can look into this and find a way to get all the staff, and cameramen, to be animated on the PC full version, we would be almost at parity with the PS4 version...especially once the pitch textures issue is resolved.

Last edited:
Re: PES 2015 PC Demo....

You should mention this in the editing forum if you haven't already. There's a 'random questions' thread in there which is perfect for this. Otherwise change this thread title to "animated staff in PC demo" or something to get people's attention.

I guess modders are aware. It would be nice to get the pitchside animations back as the stadium looks a bit lifeless without them.

Yep pretty shitty they have done this esp demo, I think modders will have to look at the cpks for models and animations from the PC demo and see if files can be transfered over to trigger them.

On a similar theme, animated (movie) adboards are in the filelist for some stadia - hopefully these can be unlocked too

Same as last year, not all used as default but one you edit config xml it will switch, structure is all the same this year.

Konami really have done a 'Watchdogs' here.

Thing is in the guts of the data cpk's all switchable pitch patterns / goal nets / goal color pattern files exist for the non existent editor in PC (if fileloader would work someone could make a switch exe mod to use this it looks simple), all entrance cut scene data and graphics exist for all entrance scenes etc. So yeh, just a deliberate hack job under exe or some system config turning them off for the sake of it.

I hope much like ESPN package for fifa in 13/14 we find a "switch" mod for most of it.

Last edited:
Crap like this really makes me angry, they're treating us like fools.

I was getting very tempted to buy the "superior" PS4 version, but after seeing this... stuff em!

It boils my piss.

Don't believe the excuses....if Konami had the time to deliberately gimp the PC version then they had the time to release a PS4 port too.

I hope our clever modding community can enable many of these features we've been cynically deprived of.

Fuck Konami. They don't deserve their community.

Got a refund on my PES this year, soo frustrating.

Best gameplay in years but ultimately, the ballsed it up.

The information coming out now makes it seem more likely they nerfed it intentionally to protect their precious PS4 version which Sony paid for.

This could blow up in their face, BIG TIME.

I encourage everyone to backup their Steam PES install folder as they may likely start patching out such evidence.

I've made a new steam account to try the demo.

I mnight be losing my marbles because I watched a gameplay video of the demo and I think it looks better across the board... I'll try make a comparison vid or screenies when it's downloaded

On a similar theme, animated (movie) adboards are in the filelist for some stadia - hopefully these can be unlocked too

already done.
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=74210

I've just won the champions league with barcelona i'veseen thefinal entrance scene. I really, really, REALLY! cannot in ANY FUCKING WAY understand why the rest of the cutscenes aren't there.

No lag, no issues whatsoever.

Konami have done a 'watchdogs' its plain and simple.

I must admit, I really miss the entrance scene. The Champions League mode is diminished by not seeing players line up to the CL anthem. Same goes with international games and the national anthems.

KONAMI Stadium. I think the demo has daytime, summer, fine, normal, normal. The gallery goes demo, live game, demo, live game.

ss1demo.png

ss1live.png

ss2demo.png

ss2live.png

ss3demo.png

ss3live.png

ss4demo.png

ss4live.png

Last edited:
My assessment: Demo has a lot more going on around the pitch. The colours are deeper and nice looking, with the lighting in the live game making everything look washed out. This effect it noticeable to me especially in the shadows. Can you see what I see, or am I losing the plot?

I'm posting this on PESFan too.

Last edited:
My assessment: Demo has a lot more going on around the pitch. The colours are deeper and nice looking, with the lighting in the live game making everything look washed out.
I felt the same when I tried the full version.
I didn't post it here because it was on a different PC and we weren't using my screen (so I thought it was either placebo or PC/screen dependant) but now, as you post it, I'm a bit worried.

Not that I don't like the graphics in the full game, though. Just the demo looked way more lively both in colours/lighting and in staff around the pitch (which has already been said).

I copied over the "staff" files from the demo dt30.cpk (skeletons, animation configs etc) and tested in full version and nothing happened. I then did the same with pes2014 staff files in 2015 just to see and nothing also.

So unless its hidden deeper in other configs which I cant see, I think they locked it off via exe.

Someone else with hex skills and maybe even more config knowledge may crack it, I hope so.

Yea, in order to unlock it all back, we need deeper editing, and messing with the EXE probably, simply replacing/adding won't work i reckon.

I copied over the "staff" files from the demo dt30.cpk (skeletons, animation configs etc) and tested in full version and nothing happened. I then did the same with pes2014 staff files in 2015 just to see and nothing also.

So unless its hidden deeper in other configs which I cant see, I think they locked it off via exe.

Someone else with hex skills and maybe even more config knowledge may crack it, I hope so.

I think they locked and hid many things... some files inside the exe are not in the cpks...

He certainly seemed the only one that was capable of getting to the source of what to do, cannot wait!!!!!

EDIT: i checked the forum he is on and cant find the post, do you have direct link?

Last edited:
I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that certain visuals have been removed from the full version, or that they maybe in the game and have been deliberately locked by Konami. Either way Konami has insulted the pc community.

I can confirm that Animated staff are also in the 360 and PS3 Demos, but not the full game on the respected consoles.

Back
Top Bottom