[Pc] PES 2015 input lag

Re: [Pc] PES 2015 input lag Solution 100%!!!

Help mates, I installed beta drivers AMDCatalyst14-11-2-Beta but I don't see any difference. I still have lags on level 0 (speed game level), on level 1 there is no lag but game is too fast.
What can I do, I have Radeon HD5770 ?
Please help cause I don't know if there is time to change my hardware. Game is fluid but I have problems with delays on level 0 (speed) cause when i press buttons it is a while after they work in the game.

Last edited:
This input lag is so sensitive. Pretty much anything can cause it. Why did they not make it receive RAW input data?

those with input lag can you try and update your realtek audio drivers.

I updated my audio drivers yesterday and can run the game now without radeonpro and get constant 60FPS without single frame drop.

I am running ATI card before audio driver update game was impossible to run without radeonpro tweaks.

Now launching right from steam no problems!

It's not a lag problem, it's an AI problem.
Defenders in Fox Engine can't defend, they need weapons as they have in Metal Gear

Turning off vsync has stopped input lag for me but now I get screen tearing,I've enabled triple buffering and I'm using a 60fps limiter on evga precision but it's still the same.

Thanks for the link but will this really work for screen tearing ? If I'm correct screen tearing is from your pc trying to display too many frames at once.
Plus I'm sure my pc should run Pes fine,although I expect it's poorly optimized for the pc, Konami don't really care about pc players.

i7 3930k
Evga Gtx 980 superclocked
16 gb ram

Thanks for the link but will this really work for screen tearing ? If I'm correct screen tearing is from your pc trying to display too many frames at once.
Plus I'm sure my pc should run Pes fine,although I expect it's poorly optimized for the pc, Konami don't really care about pc players.

i7 3930k
16 gb ram

try the tool with v-sync activated...

i7 3930k
16 gb ram

Tearing can happen when the fps =/= refresh rate. So also when fps is below the refresh rate of your monitor (but that won't happen with pes 2015 on your rig :SHOCK: ).

On my monitor @144Hz the tearing is very minimal and the game plays fine for me (input lag wise) during offline matches. On my TV @ 60Hz (v-sync off) the tearing is very noticable and annoying.

Tearing can happen when the fps =/= refresh rate. So also when fps is below the refresh rate of your monitor (but that won't happen with pes 2015 on your rig :SHOCK: ).

On my monitor @144Hz the tearing is very minimal and the game plays fine for me (input lag wise) during offline matches. On my TV @ 60Hz (v-sync off) the tearing is very noticable and annoying.

Yeah, same for me, barely notice the tearing unless you look really close. Using 144hz as well and no v-sync.

i7 3930k
16 gb ram

try vsynce off
and triple buffering must be OFF!
frame render 1
60 fps limit
refresh rate monitor - higher available

Still tearing but not that much

try vsynce off
and triple buffering must be OFF!
frame render 1
60 fps limit
refresh rate monitor - higher available

Still tearing but not that much

Hmm I'll give this a try,I'm using 120hz atm when my monitor can do 144hz purely because some games don't support it so I can't be arsed to keep changing it :)
But I'll try turning triple buffering off and apply the frame render.

I don't know if it was mentioned before, but for those who're still suffering lag problems on pc; I might have the solution for you:

You have to connect (if possible or not already done) your pc's monitor via HDMI-cable and NOT via DVI-cabel. You possibly also have to deactivate "Overscan" (0%) in your grapic card's driver and enable "fit to screen" instead of 16:9 or 4:3 in your mointor's OSD (on-screen-display).

I can't promise anything but it fixed the problem for me completely; It seems to improve the input latency. I also play the game in windowed mode, with Vsync deactivated and tripple buffer turned on, but I did that already before using an HDMI-cable.

Last edited:
I don't know if it was mentioned before, but for those who're still suffering lag problems on pc; I might have the solution for you:

You have to connect (if possible or not already done) your pc's monitor via HDMI-cable and NOT via DVI-cabel. You possibly also have to deactivate "Overscan" (0%) in your grapic card's driver and enable "fit to screen" instead of 16:9 or 4:3 in your mointor's OSD (on-screen-display).

I can't promise anything but it fixed the problem for me completely; It seems to improve the input latency. I also play the game in windowed mode, with Vsync deactivated and tripple buffer turned on, but I did that already before using an HDMI-cable.

That weird, cos HDMI is DVI + audio in one cable. In any case, good to hear that did the trick for you.

Running window mode and aeroglass enabled lets you Vsync off with no screen tearing, seems to work well.

XrMt3Jr.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everybody,

i have buyed PES 2015 a long time ago and i quit because of lag problems. I had a controller who was'nt direct input but the other option. Only a xbox360 controller on pc is direct input, i believe. So i buyed a xbox360 for pc controller, tomorrow it is coming. Can this do the magic about the lag issue?

alvast bedankt

I haven't played online in a while but I was using a 360 controller when I was and the input lag was horrific, maybe it's better now I don't know.

Hello everybody,

i have buyed PES 2015 a long time ago and i quit because of lag problems. I had a controller who was'nt direct input but the other option. Only a xbox360 controller on pc is direct input, i believe. So i buyed a xbox360 for pc controller, tomorrow it is coming. Can this do the magic about the lag issue?

alvast bedankt
No, Xbox360 Controller default is Xinput, with Konami 's skill programming, it is delay more than direct-input common gamepad :D

Game is delayed from offline mode,
online mode is much more terrible :CONF:

i want to run the game in windowed mode with vsync off. but vsync is always on in windowed mode. i turned vsync off in nvidia settings and it works in fullscreen but not in windowed mode.

i tried other games and it works both fullscreen and windowed mode with vsync off. so how can i get pes to run in windowed mode with vsync off?

i have win7 and tried aero on and off, didnt change a thing

sorry but this thread is beyond hilarious...

there are about 20 different 'solutions' and every one allegedly 'fixes' something. i have pes2015 on ps4 and pc and if you play the pc version untouched (without any modifications) there is the same amount of input lag as on ps4.

placebo is your friend i guess. :P

sorry but this thread is beyond hilarious...

there are about 20 different 'solutions' and every one allegedly 'fixes' something. i have pes2015 on ps4 and pc and if you play the pc version untouched (without any modifications) there is the same amount of input lag as on ps4.

placebo is your friend i guess. :P

Have you played PES 2015 on every system ? I guess not, so stop saying bullshit. There are people who have input lag and there are people who doesn't. There is no placebo.

I only have PES on the PC. But it plays completely different on my notebook than on my desktop pc with the same tv monitor.

My notebook with nvidia has no input lag compared to my readeon desktop pc where the input lag is quite massive.

The only thing hilarious is your comment.

juhu00[2];3010262 said:
Have you played PES 2015 on every system ? I guess not, so stop saying bullshit. There are people who have input lag and there are people who doesn't. There is no placebo.

I only have PES on the PC. But it plays completely different on my notebook than on my desktop pc with the same tv monitor.

My notebook with nvidia has no input lag compared to my readeon desktop pc where the input lag is quite massive.

The only thing hilarious is your comment.

well, then you prolly should install a stadium pack in oroder to "fix" the input lag. :SMUG:

I played pes on console this weekend and now i dont like it on pc anymore ... i was wondering if everyone is playing the game with the vsync lag and dont bother about it.

Any news from our anti-lag warriors? :)

Strange thing. For me a slight lag reappeared even with vSync Off and 60 fps limit after I installed 1.03 patch. Then I set fps limit to 70 and now its perfect again. Also no screen tearing or anything.

Any news from our anti-lag warriors? :)

Strange thing. For me a slight lag reappeared even with vSync Off and 60 fps limit after I installed 1.03 patch. Then I set fps limit to 70 and now its perfect again. Also no screen tearing or anything.

why don't you set your fps limit to 67.666 then it may be even more awesome!

or what about fps limit 383.43, i heard that brings awesome results, too. 94.949494 could also be nice.

giphy.gif

And your point is..?

I think it's about finding the sweet spot for every machine with vSync OFF. I found, I'm happy. You seem like not. Sorry to hear.

Back
Top Bottom