PC PES2015 - Technical Issues & Fixes

pesmonkey2013

** CAUTION - FLAMMABLE **
30 November 2013
A TUMBLEWEED
Ahmad Abousamra FC
This is a thread for anyone asking/reporting and wanting technical help, any solutions or suggestions please post here, the pes2015 thread is getting a bit messy :))

I will dig some things out of the pes2015 thread soon and put here.

great idea.

just need help in setting up pes 15 as I have stutter.

My rig:
i5 2500k
4gb ram
gtx 660 2gb ram (latest driver)

Have tried setting process priority to high, playing around with settings on nvidia inspector but still no luck. is there a particular version of drivers that worked well with pes 14?

Last edited:
Have you tried forcing refresh rate to lowest setting for that res you rusing? I have 1600x1200 forced 60hz (default for this is 80 for my monitor then I lag) and I have smooth as silk playback & replays in 2015.

You can go to nvidia and add new resolution profiles and fix a hz rate, check your monitor what it can handle and test it.

Kill Vsync and all the usual :)

Yeah slight stutter for me too,it's almost like a shimmering effect...tried "Prefer Maximum Performance"/"Vsync on" etc in nvidia CP but no good.

GTX 660 2 gig GPU
i7 3770 CPU
16 gig ram

Tried the above fix 1920x1080 @ 60hz....vsync forced off ..still no good.

Last edited:
@hawke

we have the same gpu, so we may be experiencing the exact same issue...eg. when you pass the ball its like the camera cant follow the ball smoothly and movement of ball, players, etc everything is twitchy.

did it do this for you on pes 14 too? I didnt play pes 14 was on 13 and used a modded quadro/tesla driver

One of the Sweetfx uploaders said he got gedosato to work at 2k resolution. I for one cannot get it to do anything. Can anyone else try and see if 4k is possible. The game is just so ugly right now, its laughable.

With its current textures, any decent 2Gb card can do 4k @ 60 fps.

Try forcing Hz rate not just 60 but step up each time, see if you find a sweet spot.

Also raise and lower resolution and setp through hz rates, may sound dumb but thats what I did in 2014 and found combination that just sorted it out, I can imagine 2015 to be the same in many ways. I stuck to this sweet spot to load 2015 and was even smoother.

Again I dont have your kinds of GPU so it may even be a driver update later situation. IF anyone does find a solution deffo post it here, I can slowly make a list in OFP.

Last edited:
@hawke

we have the same gpu, so we may be experiencing the exact same issue...eg. when you pass the ball its like the camera cant follow the ball smoothly and movement of ball, players, etc everything is twitchy.

did it do this for you on pes 14 too? I didnt play pes 14 was on 13 and used a modded quadro/tesla driver

I'm having this exact issue too, doesnt seem to go away... Not a dropped frame but still the game feels like stuttering damn. Nvidia too there, just have little stronger gpu than yours.

Does anyone have a fix for the Letterbox problem? My screen is 1280x1024 and I cannot get rid of those ugly black bars...

Here's what I did to fix my stuttering issue. I'm using an Nvidia card with latest driver update also.

1. I always use an old software called Game Booster 3.4. I don't think it's available anymore but I'm sure google can find it.

2. I have the pes settings at 1280x720 on high.

3. Go to Nvidia control panel. Add pes2015.exe to the programs list.

4. Turn on vsync.

5. Multi-display/mixed gpu acceleration = Single display performance mode.

6. Power Management mode = Prefer maximum performance.

7. Triple buffering = On

8. Maximum pre-rendered frames = 4

The game runs smooth now. Actually kinda fast. I also restarted my pc and in game I turned Auto login off.

Last edited:
I have one problem. my pes canot start :(
My pc is windows 7 64bit
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

What is the error :S

Last edited:
@hawke

The same problem here. It feels like mini slow downs. But when i change vsync to "on" at the nvidia control panel it stopped. Now it is smooth.
But the controlling at the menus feels a bit slow. Do you have any solution for that?

I try anti aliasing too. But when i turnen this on it feels less responsive.

STUTTER:

Turning off v-sync in my nvidia control panel and restarting the pc fixed it for me.

RESOLUTION:

I wanted to set a custom resolution higher than 1920x1200 (I wanted 2880x1620) but couldn't. I found a way around this by temporarily setting my desktop resolution to 3200x1800, which unlocked the 2880x1620 resolution in PES 2015 settings.

Hope this helps.

@hawke

Yeah pes 13/14 & fifa 14/15 all run fine mate, problem only happens with pes 2015.

Here's what I did to fix my stuttering issue. I'm using an Nvidia card with latest driver update also.

1. I always use an old software called Game Booster 3.4. I don't think it's available anymore but I'm sure google can find it.

2. I have the pes settings at 1280x720 on high.

3. Go to Nvidia control panel. Add pes2015.exe to the programs list.

4. Turn on vsync.

5. Multi-display/mixed gpu acceleration = Single display performance mode.

6. Power Management mode = Prefer maximum performance.

7. Triple buffering = On

8. Maximum pre-rendered frames = 4

The game runs smooth now. Actually kinda fast. I also restarted my pc and in game I turned Auto login off.

Used these settings on my rig and its not working smooth as butter, many thanks as its was doing my head in. The game is fantastic.

only issue i have is LETTERBOXING, can't play it on my native 5:4 aspect ratio (1280x1024).

i hope someone finds a way to fix it.

hello I am an Italian boy sorry for my english
I have a problem
my laptop has two GPU. I have a "nvidia gtforce 540" and "intel integrated"
i see gpu setting "bad"
from the control panel I added pes 15 and all is well until the 15-20 minute shots ... .then start to what could be the problem?
how can I do?
pes 14 the same problem but with the help of the kitserver everything was ok forcing you to use only the nvidia

Last edited:
great idea.

just need help in setting up pes 15 as I have stutter.

My rig:
i5 2500k
4gb ram
gtx 660 2gb ram (latest driver)

Have tried setting process priority to high, playing around with settings on nvidia inspector but still no luck. is there a particular version of drivers that worked well with pes 14?

Try v-sync on (forced on) with nvidea settings, worked for me.

hello I am an Italian boy sorry for my english
I have a problem
my laptop has two GPU. I have a "nvidia gtforce 540" and "intel integrated"
i see gpu setting "bad"
from the control panel I added pes 15 and all is well until the 15-20 minute shots ... .then start to what could be the problem?
how can I do?
pes 14 the same problem but with the help of the kitserver everything was ok forcing you to use only the nvidia

Same problem here, except for the 15-20 min lag.
But I do have stutter during crowd cutscenes.

Hi,
Has anybody got it running at 144hz, or 120hz? If I turn off vsync I get over 500fps, single card but it jitters. 60hz it's smooth but when the camera pans it blurs. My monitor is the ROG Asus with G-Sync. When it try ULMB the blurriness is replaced by double vision, triple vision. Best I can get at the moment is 1/2 adaptive at 120hz.
Cheers

Hi my rig is gt525m,i3 m380 and 4 gig ram.
my gameplay is smooth as butter solid 60 fps not even 59 :)
but at the goalkicks,corners,cutscenes and celebrations its dropping a little.
in the game menu it drops too.
any solution to this ?
and it is my pc's bad or the game's optimizationi I couldn'T sort it out.
I am thinking my rig is good enough to solid 60 fps all around the game cause gameplay is very smooth like I said.
thanks and enjoy the game :)

plus to my last entry

what is difference 1280 X 720 vs 1366 X 768, I mean I know one of these are higher but is it making a big difference in game ?

which one do you prefer ?

Back
Top Bottom