J-league Winning eleven 2009 Club Championship PS2

Fala galera, eu participo de uma liga online de Pes 2009, e como estamos migrando pro pes 2010, sei que a konami costuma levar em consideraçao a base dos stats dos jogadores da J-League. Alguem teria o Export da base dos jogadores da J-League?

Abs!!!

OF "PESTARTS TEAM ",CLUB CHAMPIONS STATS JLEAGUE ,NEXT EVERY CLUB
POSSIBLE,SEE YOU FRIEND

uhm ok, there's a couple things in this game that I can't quite get my head around and since I've been playing the game day in, day out since the end of August it's starting to piss me off (if you're wondering I'm no noob, I have played most of the football games released in the last 2 decades and I haven't missed a game of the series since the Super Famicom days either):

Number 1: is it just me or is the AI flat out broken? It seems like no matter the strategy and despite their position on the pitch, my defenders/defensive midfielders start running like mad toward the box whenever the opponents get the ball back (ignoring whoever is actually carrying the ball in the process) and just stand there, all lined up, without doing the offside trap or anything worthwhile.

This is VERY annoying because it leaves 3/4 of my half absolutely wide open to counter attacks, combine this with the fact that shoots from outside the penalty box seem almost unerring (the CPU basically scores 80% of its goals that way) and you get the picture, bullshit goals like rain, one after the other.

I've tried to move up the whole defense, I used the white arrows to push them ahead and I've even shortened the "defensive arrows" to no, fucking, avail.

And yes, whenever I activate the manual Offside trap they run ahead for a second til they get past the closest attacker from the other team and then run all the way back to the middle of the penalty box...even if the ball is still close to the midfield circle...it just makes no fucking sense and totally screws up the defensive phase (which generally ends up with all of my defenders + def midfielders tightly lined up in front of the goal and the other team shooting from distance -> rebound -> rinse, repeat til they either score or get the ball out of play).

Number 2: too many goals taken on corner kicks...like, 6~7 corners out of 10 are gonna be goals, no matter what, even if you're playing as Juventus Vs. Fagiano Okayama and the whole thing seems just scripted all along.

Number 3: crosses being a b s o l u t e l y useless (as if it wasn't already bad enough in the prequel), to the point that I don't even bother anymore. Why the fuck did they even implement the "3xcircle" cross if there's no way to catch it (because you will never get in control of the striker fast enough regardless)...

Number 4: long balls ending up being intercepted by the opponent team like 98 times out of 100, such a joke.

So all in all, I'm last in the ML J.League with Urawa Red Diamonds (one of the strongest japanese teams, prolly just Gamba and Kashima have overall higher ratings), can't win a match for the life of me and I'm slowly but steadily getting bored of all these damn glitches (I generally play at the highest difficulty level available but that's besides the point, all of the above has nothing to do with a hypothetical learning curve, they're just malfunctioning AI routines, plain and simple).

It's a shame because the way they fixed dribbling, close quarter controls and ball physics was really brilliant...

So, has anybody else noticed this stuff or am I crazy? Have I overlooked some settings which could be used as countermeasure? It's really ruining the game for me.

Retri you are great, you comment is huge that is cool...
Now my comments about yours..

Number 1: You are right, the offside trap is useless, defensive players run like crazy toward their own box when the possession is lost. I don't use manual strategy but if you feel that players are too defensive just set them up like midfielders, It helps...be more offensive in your formation.

Number 2: I disagree about too many gols from the machine against you, there's something wrong about It even in the hardest level; this winning is a little bit easier than former version. Besides I like the way the goalies play, in my opinion they save a lot of shoots.

Number 3: A few crosses ending in goals I think is a good thing, just imagine the opposite...the 3x ground through pass is almost useless, you are right.

Number 4: Long balls are intercepted mostly...It's true. Despite the long pass is now fixed.
You shouldn't be last in League playing with Urawa Reds in the six star level, is a good team; I has the japan national goalie Tsuzuki, and big players like Marcos Tulio Tanaka, Abe, but they are a kind of weak in attack.

I think, despite all, this J-league is the best in history; but you have to modify some things...I increased the rival abilities, and set up teams like current standings in J1. I play with Mito Hollyhock, a J2 team, and I have decreased their numbers in order to struggle to win against the big ones in J1, like Kashima Antlers, Kawasaki Frontale, Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Shimizu S-pulse, and Gamba Osaka.

:APPLAUD: :APPLAUD: thanks Konami :APPLAUD: :APPLAUD:

Hi All ,

I made a Patch with new teams :

Changed the Holland league to European teams 18 ( with Man ,Chelsea, Arsenal licensed:)

and replaced the european clubs at the end with the below:

12 Asian clubs , (1 Brazilan - Palmeros) ( 1 Mexico -America) (1 Egyption -Ahly) ( 1 Argintinan Estadeantuse)

Will post some oics today...:)

BR,

B2Y

any news on the patch m8!!!

I kind of got a hold of the AI issues mentioned above and I'm now greatly enjoying the game...as a matter of fact I've just scored this goal with my favourite player Okano Masayuki (whom I have recreated through the powerful editor since he was dropped by Urawa last year and is currently playing in JFL for Gainare Tottori):

YouTube - J. League Winning Eleven 2009 Club Championship (PS2, NTSC-J) Highlight.

Hi All,

I am in the testing stage :) now ...

I have replaced the Holland League with the best of Europe and replaced the others with the below teams:

Saudi Arabian Teams:
Ittihad
Al Nassir
Al Hilal

South Korea Teams:
Pohang
Seoul FC

China:
Shondong

UAE:
Al Ahly Dubai

Qatar:
Umsulal

Uzbakistan:
Paktakhor
Bounyodkor

Mexico:
America Club

Brazil 2nd :
Palmeros

Egypt:
Ahly Cairo

Argentina:
Estadants

and more :)

BR,

B2Y

BR,

B2Y

A question for those who've played this game (like Seppovich and the likes):

how do you prevent a player from retiring at the end of the Master League season?

I made Masayuki Okano (in RL he's "retired" from japanese football 2 years ago but now he's back in JFL, playing at Gainare Tottori after a year spent at TSW Pegasus, some second rate Hong Kong side) and put him in the Reds roster before starting my ML, however, since he was 38, he's apparently retiring (I got a message about it and he got his cutscene after the last J.League match even though I can still prolly use him in Emperor's Cup).

I tried to edit his age (he's a custom player after all, even though his face was actually in the database) but the ML still considers him a 38 years old player...

So, does anybody know how to fix this? If ML didn't register the age change it prolly won't allow me to re-build the player ex-novo either...

Last edited:
i've tried to convert winning eleven stadiums to pes 09 without
any success. The structure of the stadiums looks like pes6 stadiums
with different names.
i've tried to rename them as in pes6, but stadium impoter/exporter
doesn't recognize them as stadiums
any ideas ?

i look stats for all young players was not in jwe2008 like watanabe,Yamada etc someone can post them ?
I use jwe2008 databse for my j-league patch and i need young players 18/19

i look stats for all young players was not in jwe2008 like watanabe,Yamada etc someone can post them ?
I use jwe2008 databse for my j-league patch and i need young players 18/19

I got both games and I'm rather knowledgeable when it comes to J.League (been following it since 1995) make a list of the players you're interested with and I'll try my best to fulfill your request.

need stats player list:

- Kurihara Y. ,Montedio
- Miyazaki Tomohiko ,Kashima
- Arai Ryohei ,Omiya
- Kawashima Daichi ,Kashima
- Haraguchi Genki ,Urawa
- Fukuda Shunsuke ,Omiya
- Takahashi Shunki ,Urawa
- Hamada Mizuki ,Urawa
- Nishimura Haruki ,Omiya
- Ugajin Tomoya ,Urawa
- Hashimoto Wataru ,Reysol
- Higa Kohei ,Reysol
- Sengoku Ren ,Reysol
- Kudo Masato ,Reysol
- Yamazaki Masato ,Reysol
- Barada Akimi ,Reysol
- Sawa M ,Reysol
- Tanaka Junya ,Reysol
- Tanabe Sotan ,Fc Tokyo
- Takahashi Hideto ,Fc Tokyo
- Sonoda Jun ,Frontale
- Saito Manabu ,Marinos
- Abe Yosuke ,Marinos
- Hanato Jin ,Marinos
- Mikado Yuta, Albirex
- Myodo Kazuya ,Albirex
- Higashiguchi Masaaki ,Albirex
- Sakai Gotoku ,Albirex
- Kijima Yu ,Shimizu
- Takeuchi Ryo ,Shimizu
- Okane Naoya ,Shimizu
- Kawai Yosuke ,Shimizu
- Yamamoto S. ,Jubilo
- Ohata Takuya ,Jubilo
- Matsuura Takuya ,Jubilo
- Honda Shinnosuke ,Jubilo
- Hashimoto Koji ,Nagoya
- Hiraki Yoshiki ,Nagoya
- Matsuo Genta ,Nagoya
- Taguchi Taishi ,Nagoya
- Kuba Hikaru ,Nagoya
- Isomura Ryota ,Nagoya
- Noborizato Kyohei ,Frontale
- Hasegawa Toru ,Nagoya
- Ando Shunsuke ,Frontale
- Kuzukami Junpei , Frontale
- Someya , Kyoto
- Nakamura Atsutaka ,Kyoto
- Howbert Dan ,Kyoto
- Uesato Takumi ,Kyoto
- Morita Tatsuya ,Kyoto
- Miyayoshi Takumi ,Kyoto
- Yamazaki Masato ,Gamba
- Suganuma Shunya ,Gamba
- Oya Tsubasa ,Kobe
- Kusunose Akihito ,Kobe
- Uetani Nobuhiro ,Kobe
- Doi Kohei ,Kobe
- Hara Yutaro ,Hiroshima
- Sumida Takahiko ,Oita
- Higashi Keigo ,Oita

I want to replace some stadiums with few ones made by the community for the earlier versions of the games, will it work for J-League WE 2009 CC ?

But I really need a map of the stadiums in the 0-text. The game is great but it really needs few patches to boost the enjoyment and improve the playing experience.

Back
Top Bottom