PS2 PES 3 MASTER LEAGUE SERIE A+B 95/96

yea it would make more sense although it will leave alot of teams sharing stadiums.If i could speak spanish I would ask robimex if he could re-link the stadium slots to fit more

By the way where did you find new stadiums? I thought that there where no aviable stadiums for pes 3, or that the few aviable are just slightly modified versions of the ones that are already in game

i converted the stadio tardini from WE7 so thats in game it wasnt ever in PES3 and the others are modified stadiums edited textures and structures like nakon stadium no longer has the roof its open stadium, also amsterdam made into dortmund stadium has barrier fences around the crowd aswell ect

i know most ppl play PC hopefully someone will convert it, it will all be compatible

ADDED EURO 96 KITS

UEFA_Euro_96_England-logo-43EB20C69F-seeklogo.com.gif

huptv8.jpg

Last edited:
holy crap, that' some great job u are doing!

Thanks buddy!

I am just going through alot of players doing some research on those with no stats available anywhere, at the moment looking at
Boncho GENCHEV for example

YouTube - Бончо Генчев - голове и аÑиÑтенции за "ИпÑуич"

I did find a set of stats on an old PES 5 option file but they were so far off and this is what lets alot of patches down, In the video you notice he has great positioning,first time shots,and good passing skill and a decent touch but average on pace.Then looking at Ivaylo Yordanov who was supposedly well known for his professional approach to training and fitness so he would be an 8 for conditioning in the Master League.

Looking at things like this is helping me alot with the database even if it does make things take longer I must have watched and read about 500 or so players :YAWN:

Last edited:
you'll become a footie encycolpedia from the 90es...!!!!!

what a pity this game can't be downloaded on the psn, sony and konami should think about it.

you'll become a footie encycolpedia from the 90es...!!!!!

what a pity this game can't be downloaded on the psn, sony and konami should think about it.

haha yea was just thinking when I finally play the ML ill know almost every player inside out.I always wished Konami released a classic PES I grew up watching football in the 90's with Euro 96 ect its so much better than now in my opinion so many great players

i always thought they should release a classic footie game by decades.
let's say 1980-1985, with all the teams from the main leagues by year, u can start any year and the game ends in 1990 (so from minum 5 to max 10 master league years).

2 main option: real transfers (so u just play the game and each year u get the real rosters) or open transfers (u start with official rosters and then u can mess things ups), of course 1982 and 19986 world cups would be included!

i don't even think property rights would cost much.

man that stuff sounds just heavenly but very sad to know it will never happen. :(

anyway, legends, you really seem to be a crazy patchmaker. this probably will be the greatest patch ever made to pes series (well at least, it seems to me so), if you can make it there.

Last edited:
I dont think Konami realise how big a classic game would be even if it was a PS2 version released on PSN ect it would sell loads but yea I cant see it happening sadly

thank you Kanoute I will finish it for sure but it really has hit me how much work I have done.. yet there is still loads to do! It does bother me that PES 3 is limited on the stadium side and editing hairstyles ect but the gameplay is perfect I could have made a PES 6 version but it has too many teams to fill and you can get so many patches for pes 5/6 I wanted to make something different.

The AI on Pes 3 is brilliant and I have no doubt its better than out of the Box pes 6 when it comes to a challenge vs the computer

absolutely agree with your last line. each game of the series in ps2 era is brilliant to play against friends, but man, what I'd give for a better AI(as in pes3) in pes6.

good luck, legends. stay motivated, because you need it!

:SAL:

cheers Kanoute :)

I hope when it released people dont think there are mistakes because after altering some players already in game you notice how many played in different positions in 1995 when younger players one example being Ebbe Sand who started life as an Attacking Mid before changing to a striker in the late 90's.I will set them to their positions from 1995 but also include the positions they evolved into so you can play them in both and they will be effective, Paul Scholes is another who started as a striker before moving into Midfield.

I will keep updating what I am doing so far

at the moment I am going through europes leagues in 95 96 and looking at the top scorers/assists tables to see who were the in form strikers at the time (wiltord scored 15 in 1995?) and make the stats relevant to each player for their form in 1995 although I will be careful not to overrate players on one season it just helps get an idea of the players standing and value in 95/96

I have added Ireland to the EURO 96 teams as they lost in the play off to Holland at Anfield in 1995 just missing out on the Tournament, here is home and away kit preview..

awykcw.jpg
e7apur.jpg
ireland-95-home-use_1_1_1_1_2_1_1.jpg

24345u8.jpg
9lg3yx.jpg
ireland-95-away_4_1_2.jpg
As mentioned before only the International teams who played in EURO 96 will be playable the rest of the International teams will have players from that country who are not registered to a club team so when you search them in ML mode you will find players from other clubs not in the game and some decent young players like Pires for example.

Last edited:
Did they actually wear the OPEL logo though?

Subsequent Ireland shirts have had a sponsor for the replica kits but not on the players shirts.

well spotted you are right ;) thanks I always thought they wore the opel logo for qualifying games but seems it was replica kits only!

also now changed the away kit to correct shorts and socks and completed the set with the goalkeeper kit the exact same worn by alan kelly in the play off game v holland

2yy4mef.jpg
153ny3n.jpg
3133ln4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi SerieALegends,

I have to say that this looks really good.:)

I would like to ask, how do you get the new kits on to the PS2 version? Are you using the in game editor?

well some bad news my laptop suffered some damage and decided to die but luckily I have all the data backed up but it will set me back a bit to finish this patch until I get my new laptop :YAWN:

I was testing what I had done so far and I played as AS Bari in a mini league with some Italian teams, and Im really happy with the way the AI is working with the new stats its great! Batistuta is an animal to play against.

I thought I would upload this goal (from the iphone sorry for quality)as it was pretty impressive by the computer when I played Parma from Zola's cross and a young Pippo Inzaghi finish

YouTube - Parma inzaghi goal test

YouTube - Parma inzaghi goal

Last edited:
this game has still the best "momentum/intertia" and physical feeling in any football game. fifa13 and pes 2013 are just flat and 1dimensional compared to this. ball physics is also phenomenal, and keepers animations are really great.

pes3 is still the king!

Pre 3 for me is the best in the ps2 series the matches against the computer are brilliant and I find the ai a challenge.you see so many things that cannot be done in pes 6 of course it's missing a fair few features and editing bits of later versions but for realism and playability it's amazing

sadly no PES 3 uses different .bin structures also it can only use a model once aswell as being in greyscale (skin colour is added by a palette ingame)

I was lucky I did not lose everything when my laptop died.I have everything saved and will look to finish the patch soon

Back
Top Bottom