PC Any way to stop AI controlling my team?

Gnidrologist

Non-League
22 November 2009
Just got my hands on Pes14 and can't figure out how to actually control my own players. Right from the kick-off, when i make the first pass AI starts to entirely control all my players as if this was com vs com exhibition mode. I turned off everything in ''support'' menu, but it didn't change the thing. Is this game supposed to be watched instead of played?:?

They must remove them over here then, because it's always a plastic box containing the vast amount of nothing else than a DVD. It isn't exclusive for PES btw...

Last edited:
Sorry for late update on this, but it appears it was simply the fault of putting the cursor change on full manual. I was used to do that in all the older PES games because obviously i don't want AI to decide which defending player i control. Didn't know that in newer games it makes cursor not change even when my team gains control of the ball and it doesn't change fluidly so often AI would do something stupid before i even gain control of the player in possession. That sucks because now there's only choice between that or semi-assisted which makes unwanted cursor changes while defending. Another thing that always worked fine, but for some retarded reason had to be broken now.

In human vs human matches, is anyone else having the problem of conceding penalties even when you don't make a tackle in the box?

This has happened so many times. It's ridiculously frustrating. I don't even tackle and the referee blows the whistle and awards a penalty for the opposition.

Back
Top Bottom