PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

Its MMO game, Winning Eleven Online . Game developed by Konami and hangame .
In first look the game look like HD version of PES 6 but... is really diffident . Has some tricks from PES 2012 , animation from PES 2010, some controls from PES 6 and PES 5 ,even some tricks of PES 2013 i guess ,
it's really different and cool game. I can say HOW i play it but.. its evo-web will ban me , because they say it is illegal, the game is Korea exclusive only and there still a lot options doesn't work . But trust me, soon every one will play it ;)
Stamina system is really good . If u try some tricks and runs with one player, he start to run slower, to move slower and to make mistakes , so you must passing or stop to rest for a few seconds . Animations are really feel fluid and natural .
I'm upload now video in youtube from my first play last night , if there is not 60 fps i will reaupload mp4 file in some server .
P.S. here is the video :
http://youtu.be/dTTFgYwLezg
But yeah.. it's not 60 fps... i will upload it in some server .

This mean its coming out to the rest of the wrold :SHOCK:

Mind pm'ing me the details?

What is the L1 curling shot? Doesn't the L1 lob? :THINK:

L1 is the chip shot, but when running parallel to goal, and with a player like Messi or anyone else blessed with the dipping drive Index,it results in a curled effort on goal that is far more driven than a chip and some have said the success rate is way, way too high.

Can't wait for my Spanish ML with Deportivo, taking them back to the CL will be a fun challenge.

The colour palette has been my biggest bug bear over the last two weeks. Trying to get the right colours through my tv to make PES look vibrant and yet non cartoonish, but also get the contrast/brightness levels to make sunny conditions look sunny in day games but without the trade off of blinding me whilst I play is proving nigh on impossible. Also, night games are now really getting on my tits.

I don't know why it's pissing me off so much now, it just is.

ccshopland - when I log on next I will give you my settings and see what you think. However, I have calibrated my TV using the Digital Video Essentials DVD so I have a quite nice place to start from visually. It's not as accurate as getting a proper calibrator over but all shows and movies look good and very natural. Regardless, I'd put your TV into theatre/movie/cinema mode and go from there. What tv do you have?

The L1 curling shot can also work with players who don't have that card but the shot isn't as powerful. I'm really interested to see what the open body shape on R2 shots looks like this year. I read a write up yesterday which said the players really open up their body now. I hope the animation looks more like the FIFA finesse shot and curls more but obviously nowhere near as effective and stat dependent.

Interesting, last year FIFA12 won it. Perhaps there was something that impressed the chaps.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/307944/e3-2011-awards-best-sports-game/
Wait there is a counter attack.. it's a close competition a bit off topic but hope you don't mind mr. moderator :P

e3-2012-is-fifa-13-the-best-sports-game-yet-unreleased/

Taken from the article..

Featuring what was possibly the best presentation of any game I’ve seen behind closed doors at E3 2012, EA Vancouver have managed to improve FIFA 13 in more ways than I thought possible.

They have listened to feedback, watched dozens upon dozens of football matches over the last year and have tweaked FIFA 13 into what looks to be the ultimate sports title, never mind football (soccer) title.

I like his conclusion
With only a short wait until its eventual release later this year I can safely say that FIFA 13 is currently the best sports games developed, and it hasn’t even been released yet.

:APPLAUD:

Last edited:

Another screen which features more stadiums:
PES%2B2013-Stadium.jpg

new stadiums on that screen are from left to right:
Espanyol, Malaga, Atletico, Sevilla, Levante

I like how EA say they have watched dozens and dozens of football games. Like this year's games are entirely different to last year, or the year before or the year before that. WTF are they smoking? Football has always had a variety of styles and a variety of outcomes. Sounds like a marketing point to me.

p.s. those Spanish stadiums look fantastic!

Wait there is a counter attack.. it's a close competition a bit off topic but hope you don't mind mr. moderator :P

e3-2012-is-fifa-13-the-best-sports-game-yet-unreleased/

Taken from the article..

I like his conclusion

:APPLAUD:

So basically, they are saying the same as last year... and the year before that... and the year before that... and the year before that.

Yet, here I am, still getting decent play from both games but much preferring PES.

So basically, they are saying the same as last year... and the year before that... and the year before that... and the year before that.

Yet, here I am, still getting decent play from both games but much preferring PES.

Same old, same old. People blowing smoke up EA's arse.

Same old, same old. People blowing smoke up EA's arse.

so true my friend

i used to be blind but now i see fifa and ea are lying to me the gameplay is flawed in so many ways its time to break the ea HAZE

konami are offering the better game this year by far they are sorting out all the issues poeple have with the game go check out wat ea are doing noting just sitting around on there arses handing out their bad weed well guess wat a better dealer is in town and its called konami

PRO EVO 13 FOOKING MASTERPIECE

Great to see the Mestalla return to PES and the Calderon finally make an appearance. La Liga mode is gonna feel really special this year with the additional stadia. Now if only they can give the Stadium editor a good kick up the arse. More slots would be nice for a start..

The more I see and read about this game, the more I'm looking forward to it. To hear people who've tested the game pretty much say it's like a refined balance between PES2011 and 2012 but with many new features sounds great, exactly the PES experience I'm hoping for to be honest. The aspects I don't like about 2012 seem to have been altered and brought more in line with 2011's game, which I love the sound of. Can't wait to try it.

Last edited:

Great to see the Mestalla return to PES and the Calderon finally make an appearance. La Liga mode is gonna feel really special this year with the additional stadia. Now if only they can give the Stadium editor a good kick up the arse. More slots would be nice for a start..

The stadium editor is pretty woeful really. Such a great idea but it feels like it was tagged on by Konami as an afterthought and they've done very little to improve it since. My main problem is the stands are too far away from the pitch which means you can't really create a convincing English stadium.

However I read that the edit mode is remaining largely unchanged again this year.

The stadium editor is pretty woeful really. Such a great idea but it feels like it was tagged on by Konami as an afterthought and they've done very little to improve it since. My main problem is the stands are too far away from the pitch which means you can't really create a convincing English stadium.

However I read that the edit mode is remaining largely unchanged again this year.

Yeah man absolutely, i mean we PC players are a little more fortunate with regards to modding but it's a shame to see a feature i waited for, for so long in a football game, let down the way it did, knowing that EA are unlikely to attempt to do one better in there game

The new stadiums look impressive, hope the gameplay reflects that!

Sorry to ask, haven't been following properly the last two - three days only the odd check here and there, has there been any news regarding release date or demo dates?
And has there been anything on FL?
Thanks in advance :)

Also Dwyer, what's with the troll like input.. It's annoying.

Another screen which features more stadiums:
PES%2B2013-Stadium.jpg

new stadiums on that screen are from left to right:
Espanyol, Malaga, Atletico, Sevilla, Levante

This is my problem. I take it some of these stadiums are supposed to be sunny - but where's the clear blue skies, where's the feel on the pitch and the way the turf is reflected that some of these games are actually being played in sunshine?

It seems that 'sunny' conditions look like overcast, overcast looks like thunder clouds, and night games still look a bit shite. It's only recently this has started to bug me, but there's always this kind of glaze which stops me feeling like some pitches and stadiums are combined with a sunny feel.

I actually think the day games in PES can look sublime. And I remember on PES 2011 the rain drops were noticeable during gameplay but in 2012 you can only see them in replays. I hope they can fix this. Apparently the colour palette is still being refined so I hope there are some pleasant tweaks to the night games at least. Get rid of that oversaturated glow they had this year.

The nets look particularly "boxy", a definite positive. I hope they follow up with some extra stadiums from France and Italy too.

The nets look particularly "boxy", a definite positive. I hope they follow up with some extra stadiums from France and Italy too.

Since they will introduce the la liga one as DLC. It is interesting if they could offer the other leagues as DLC too.. instead of too many boots but hey as long as they got the stadium license i could not see why not.

If I had a choice, I'd rather an extra league or two rather than authentic stadiums for every team. It's all a time or cost factor anyway but good to see we've got these 20 stadiums so far!

p.s. Since no-one took the bait the other day, I'll say it again :P But I want Konami to simulate the Euro style microphones in the goal. Love the sound of the ball hitting the woodwork. And please add some vibration on the controller. I wouldn't think either would take much effort to implement but for me personally, would add a nice touch and level of atmosphere. It would be easier than getting the commentator to lay down some audio screaming about how close the chance was...

Why are the goalposts a grey colour in night games & not a bright white?Any chance a word can be past on, seems obvious & a minimal thing to fix graphically

Back
Top Bottom