PES 2015 DEMO PC

It should be done from a proper petition site, instead of making users register on twitter to just reply to it, it wont get anywhere near as much response that way.

Its that badly worded its got a one way ticket to the waste bin at Konami.
Will move the thread to PC section anyway.

superleeds1 why are you always so aggressive to me, all my threads you do not like (Supercups, snow, trophies), what's up?

He's just being blunt, and I agree with him, that petition wont do anything anyway, people dont want to have to post on twitter in response, it's much better and more effective to do it through a proper petition website!

Yeah superleeds whats up with that
BCDYv.gif

superleeds1 why are you always so aggressive to me, all my threads you do not like (Supercups, snow, trophies), what's up?

My opinion mate, nothing personal.
Perhaps it might have been better suggesting a petition,seeing if people are interested,( of course PC users are ),and then trying to put a letter together that has more impact than a rant.

As for supercups, You know why,You spammed this forum unreasonably a long time with that.

Last edited:
There's a fine line between blunt and cunt (poetic choice, obviously). You're always going on about not being personal but criticizing someone's written work is quite personal to be honest. It's hard to practice what you preach but it doesn't mean you don't have to try.

Have You read it ?
Why would I write what I have ?
Its a nonsensical rant.Destined for Konami bin,it would not warrant a response in my opinion.
My post at least offers some suggestions.

Fifa 15NG PC demo will be out 9th september, what do you think will be happen konami? If we aren´t nothing to compare with...so maybe FIFA 15 not so bad and people will not wait 2 months to see what happens with PES 15. Think about it.
Cheers

Your saying people will go out & buy FIFA because theres no pes demo till November.

They are more likely to play current/previous PES games for a couple of months than do something rash like that.

You think not? First if Fifa goes with a good game. Me not, I´m too old to change ;) but I´m talking about how bad moves konami. For them doesn´t matter PC users and EA do so...people are very pissed about it

I dont doubt it.I have played the game for 10 years.
Played FIFA before that,and I tried to change back and concluded FIFA gameplay has gone nowhere.

Konami definately want to keep PC close to their chest this time because
of the licencing sensitivity.
That unfortunately is whether we like it or not.

Your saying people will go out & buy FIFA because theres no pes demo till November.

Well the people who will do that are probably impatient younger players, and there would be no love lost if they disbanded for that reason :) :BYE:

As regards petition, a twitter one is ok but personally its crap about the demo, but I wont cry over it ... simply wait and play 2014.

Yeah I cant understand the massive downer that some people have on the unreleased game.This year promises so much more.

Stadium editor returned in game.
Second leagues.
Weekly player stat updates.
Rain.
Improved Gameplay.
Recovery items to improve fitness.

To mention but a few.

They are more likely to play current/previous PES games for a couple of months than do something rash like that.

Agree. Fifa is a non-starter. It's absolute rubbish.

I cant deny how useful a demo was for me on 2 occasions.

First was pes2013 and the lag of replays decided the fate of that year. Then after getting tired fast of fifa14 I then tried the demo (as I thought it may not run on my system as I was still milking XP to its death) and it ran pretty well and because of that I purchased it.

So it "would be nice" to try before I buy on its release but then again I can get some balanced feedback from those who have it before demo to help.

Back
Top Bottom