The Last Of Us

Just tried the demo and it's an extremely tense game with beautifull gfx even for a demo.

The combat scenes are epic! Not only visually but also tactical wise. I'm sold and can't wait to get my hands on the full game.

Mate of mine has played 2 hours of the full game and said you literally have to take breaks - it's that tense and creepy.

Does look very nice graphically but I'm sure the stealthy approach to the combat and fighting to the death as a last resort won't favour everyone.

OPM UK magazine 10/10
"A work of art in which amazing sights and sounds fuel an emotionally draining, constantly compelling end of days adventure. This is Naughty Dog pushing the PS3 to its limit. Over to you PS4"

Empire online 5/5
"The Last of Us is not just the finest game that Naughty Dog has yet crafted and an easy contender for the best game of this console generation, it may also prove to be gaming’s Citizen Kane moment," "a masterpiece that will be looked back upon favourably for decades."

Edge 10/10
Epic!!!
from Edge Magazine, with the score being revealed as 10/10, making it only the 15th game in the magazine's history to get full marks.

since my 360 burned to the ground and the ps3 superslim is so cheap - might consider this. :CONFUSE: with gt6 coming and gta iv, this might persuade me to get a ps3...

Blimey, even Edge give it the royal 10/10 treatment. I was going to buy it regardless of what score they gave, but given they barely seem to like anything then I'm surprised.

What's with September 17th? Obviously ain't the game as it's out next week worlwide except Japan.

Think I'll wait till I come back from holiday and buy this.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love the game, but maybe those silly creatures might annoy me slightly, but not enough to put me off the game.

FD

how long is the game?

i am planning my usual friday to monday rental for 3 euros, my guess 2 week ends should be plenty of time for the last of us.

I can't wait to get my hands on this. Having read the review in EDGE magazine, Naughty Dog only do 'Epic'.

The Uncharted series blew my mind :WORSHIP:

They're already (ND) planning sequels to this one. I sincerely hope this doesn't mean its the end for Drake and co.

Last edited:
Agreed shak, ND just don't do anything other than amazing games. Probably the best studio out there.

They just need to get the licence back for Crash Bandicoot now.

yPTMUU5.png

Can't find a single bad/mediocre review. Guaranteed buy for me - looks like something I'd love, especially as I'm a huge Uncharted fan.

Shops all over the world are starting to sell The Last of Us. Hopefully the big news from Naught Dog is that the release has been moved up to tomorrow... :D

936773_10152881706580290_54403888_n.jpg

OfeoG0e.jpg

942870_521499781220772_1569270738_n.jpg

Noice:SMUG:

Wonder when Sony will release/unlock the PSN version...

Edit: Nevermind, it's 26.6 gigs on the PSN. Takes an hour to download 1 gig on my dsl internet connection:FAIL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom