PC PES 2011 PC Talk

Re: PES 2011 PC Demo Talk

I can also confirm its legit. Just had my first game. Only seems to have three speeds though : 0,+1,+2. Still 0 with Copa teams is quite slow.

must have had a good connection, only took 14mins.and I still moan that my internet is slow,lol.

I can also confirm its legit. Just had my first game. Only seems to have three speeds though : 0,+1,+2. Still 0 with Copa teams is quite slow.
What??
Only 3 speeds..
And -1 ?
And -2 ?
CAn anyone confirm this?
Thanks

Man , i was in 2% and 34 minutes , 300kb/s ...
I download Free download manager , now im in 90% , 1 minute , 1217 kb/s
I recommend to download that programm ;)

guys! i just had to quit the game and come here. it is awesome. im definitely not used to it yet..but it really feels so good.

Finished my first match....there are only 3 speeds (0, +1 , +2)...but i think 0 fits perfect for me.

but one big problem....seems like we cant stop the trailer while returning into menu after match...and its a long trailer. i hope that this stops after second match because i dont have the desire to watch the trailer after every entire match -.-

But one thing...GAMEPLAY IS AWESOME!!! feels like real football :)

Finished my first match....there are only 3 speeds (0, +1 , +2)...but i think 0 fits perfect for me.

but one big problem....seems like we cant stop the trailer while returning into menu after match...and its a long trailer. i hope that this stops after second match because i dont have the desire to watch the trailer after every entire match -.-

But one thing...GAMEPLAY IS AWESOME!!! feels like real football :)

It's the same for PS3 demo that I've had for the last week.

Surely you can stop the trailer ;)
Start settings.exe and deactivate it there... simple as that.

BUT WTF!?!?! Why is there again NO support for 16:10 widescreen without this daaamn letter box!!??

PES is back. Fluidity and good football. Runs smooth, I'm tweaking graphics. We seriously need a LOD Mixer since KONAMI doesn't care to fix the level of detail.

First impressions is that it feels like football. I've been playing FIFA since FIFA 08 so I have to relearn the controls because I don't feel in control at all. I will probably be back playing only PES again now. I think when you feel in control of your players it will probably be an awesome game (with some niggles though like advantage rule, annoying stumble animations and some other more technical annoyances).

PES is definitely back for true football lovers.

always tells me i don't have enough space on my HDD though i have 100gb free space.. anyone with the same problem?:(

untick LB
Ever heard ob "aspect ratio"?
The picture gets stretched vertically...

Juce fixed it with his lodmixer in kitserver for
PES08,09,10 and still Konami isn't able to include something like this
on the PC!

See for yourself:
LB enabled (aspect ratio is fine)

LB disabled (streched!!! e.g. Ball/Bayern Logo isn't round, players all slick and huge...)

Last edited:

Just 2 games velocity , and the game is amazing ;)

and more previews ( new free movement replay camera ):

just finished my first full game. won 4-0 with barca against bayern! but on professional diff.

my first match had pretty interesting goals..all different. i had one penalty. one headed goal from a goal kick. one from a fast counter when bayern were pushing in the final part of the game. and might i add, manual modifier is just unbelievable.

and i havent even messed around with the tactics yet! just took a quick look and you have really comprehensive options.

it feels great. no more the clunkiness of pes2010..i just played pes 10 earlier today, and trust me, they are miles apart. im off to play somemore!

Back
Top Bottom