PES 2012 PS2 EDITOR

D4v0r

Conference
12 November 2009
Hi Guys...
Sorry for the "delay", but I had serious problems so i could not work on "our" editor!
Anyway now that's all solved here you are the 1.0 version of the editor!
For any bug and advice please contact me!
Thanks to all community for the support and all the Pm!

Pes 2012 Editor : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V6IM19F8

Pes 2012 Editor SRC : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7UAMFL45

UPDATE 1.1 :

Sorry i noticed that i left one know error when importing players from OF2... this 1.1 version now should be work correctly!

PES 2012 Editor 1.1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8SQ23GSY

Last edited:
Thank you d4v0r!!!

By now the editor link don't work, I've downloaded sources.

Waiting to test it at home! :D

Sorry mate. I can't download this editor through megaupload. Can you upload it to another download site.

Hi Guys...
Sorry for the "delay", but I had serious problems so i could not work on "our" editor!
Anyway now that's all solved here you are the 1.0 version of the editor!
For any bug and advice please contact me!
Thanks to all community for the support and all the Pm!

Pes 2012 Editor : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V6IM19F8

Pes 2012 Editor SRC : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7UAMFL45

UPDATE 1.1 :

Sorry i noticed that i left one know error when importing players from OF2... this 1.1 version now should be work correctly!

PES 2012 Editor 1.1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8SQ23GSY

Oh good friend! :SHOCK: long time no see! I'm waiting for you so long! Don't have this tool will kill myself :P you help my life :BRMM:

Thank you D4v0R, it is a pleasure to start 2012 with an updated version of your editor! I am not an OF creator myself, but believe that your editor plays a crucial role in improving the PES PS2 series "scene" year after year :)

Also, a few months ago I took a look at the 2011 source in order to add a quick and dirty way of changing the player names to lowercase. In the hopes it is useful to others with such cosmetic preferences, I have cleaned it a bit (not too much, admitely), and I am posting a patch that adds a couple of buttons to uppercase or capitalize the player names to the "Stat adjust" tab. The patch and a sample image can be found inside the spoiler, in order not to pollute the post.

Feel free to include it in future versions of your editor, make any changes to it or reject it, of course. In any case, thanks again for releasing a new version of the editor, and for the effort of all these years!

Thank you D4v0R, it is a pleasure to start 2012 with an updated version of your editor! I am not an OF creator myself, but believe that your editor plays a crucial role in improving the PES PS2 series "scene" year after year :)

Also, a few months ago I took a look at the 2011 source in order to add a quick and dirty way of changing the player names to lowercase. In the hopes it is useful to others with such cosmetic preferences, I have cleaned it a bit (not too much, admitely), and I am posting a patch that adds a couple of buttons to uppercase or capitalize the player names to the "Stat adjust" tab. The patch and a sample image can be found inside the spoiler, in order not to pollute the post.

Feel free to include it in future versions of your editor, make any changes to it or reject it, of course. In any case, thanks again for releasing a new version of the editor, and for the effort of all these years!

Simply awesome, man! :EASY:
I hope our hero could include this feature and - why not? - other ones in version 1.2 of the Editor. :...

THANK YOU D4vOr!!!!!!!!!! :WORSHIP:

Also, this is a post of mine to our good friend Phato, which I would ask you to read if possible. :BLUSH:

"In behalf of the entire PS2 community, please let him know how grateful we are for taking the time to help us. Thanks for the great news man

P.S. I know I'm asking a lot. But can you also ask him if there's any way he can add a feature to the editor, to check/edit player's market value? This would allow a more realistic player market and make for a better Master League experience, as the players would have an accurate market value. e.g. I see a lot of ppl talking about using copy base of Balzaretti to give Ibra his current hairstyle. In game, this would make him worth 10/12M€. You see my point?
Also, the option to check/edit the player's development curves would be a welcome addition. But not as important as the market value.

Sorry if I'm being annoying, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Right?

Either way, please send him our best regards and our deepest thanks"

Hi D4v0r,

Stats adjust, in my opinion, should be effective to the selected team instead of excluded team.
I think you did this change in PES 2010 Editor, but not in 2011 and 2012.
Can you add this option?

And Big thank you for the editor

How to use this?

Thanks for your work.

Edit: Could you also make it possible to import licensed teams over licensed teams? e.g. if I want to move Galatasaray from other leagues secton to the Dutch League (cause I want to replace Eredivisie with Turkish Super Lig) replace one of those teams? It was possible in Pes 5. It seems as if I can only import unlicensed teams over licensed teams by now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom