Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution Stuff

Luisao82, check your pm's.

Hi,

somehow WE9LE seems so fast, and when i try to change it with the speeder.cfg, it seems that it makes no difference whatsoever.

I have tried different numbers, no matter if i have it on 1.30 or 0.80, its exactly the same speed. Isnt 0.80 the lowest possible number you can choose anyway? I also tried lower then 0.80, but still no difference.

Can someone please tell me how to do this correctly?

Try vik's patch (weplaywe patch) where he usually lowers the speed of the players. That might be more to your liking.

So you are basically saying that it doesnt really make any difference anyway if you change the speed through the speeder.cfg ?

If you talk about speed or pace, then normally you mean the speed or pace of the players, and thats what should be affected with the speeder.cfg .

The game is really good, but it would be much better if it wasnt that fast from the beginning, without having to change it and all. The whole pace of a game has a big influence on how realistic a game is. Its even faster as PES6, and people say PES6 is too fast.

As you said you can change the attributes from the players, but you can make that with any other game too. I cant believe that its the only way to give the game a realistic pace. I dont like this whole attribute changing thing, it just doesnt feel right. And i definetely tried it already.

Also, the speeder.cfg must be some kind of a joke then, for what else is it needed if it doesnt have any affect on the games´ speed?

I just cant believe that people talk about the same game as i play, i dont see how people can call this the most realistic when its this fast. Just forget that you can change attributes ect for now, people apparently said its the most realistic pretty much from day one (or the first days after the release or whenever people in the west received it for the first time), so that was before any tools were made and before people started to change attribuets ect.

Its also way faster as PES5, no matter from which platform.
Maybe my game is buggy or my laptop plays it too fast, allthough that seems not realistic with a 6 year old laptop which wasnt even high end back then.

Or people have a different perception of pace and realism as i do.

Try these attempts to solution:

A.
1. run ...\kitserver\setup.exe
2. hit "Remove"
3. hit "Install"
4. run the game

B.
1. open ...\kitserver\kload.cfg
2. make sure that there is a line like this:

Code:
DLL.XX = "kitserver\speeder.dll"

XX being any number (e.g. I have DLL.14)

there should NOT be any sign in that line, especially this one: #
4. run the game

C.
1. right click on WE9LEK.exe
2. Properties -> Compatibility
3. try various compatibilities (I run on Win XP SP3)
4. run the game

So you are basically saying that it doesnt really make any difference anyway if you change the speed through the speeder.cfg ?

If you talk about speed or pace, then normally you mean the speed or pace of the players, and thats what should be affected with the speeder.cfg .

The game is really good, but it would be much better if it wasnt that fast from the beginning, without having to change it and all. The whole pace of a game has a big influence on how realistic a game is. Its even faster as PES6, and people say PES6 is too fast.

As you said you can change the attributes from the players, but you can make that with any other game too. I cant believe that its the only way to give the game a realistic pace. I dont like this whole attribute changing thing, it just doesnt feel right. And i definetely tried it already.

Also, the speeder.cfg must be some kind of a joke then, for what else is it needed if it doesnt have any affect on the games´ speed?

I just cant believe that people talk about the same game as i play, i dont see how people can call this the most realistic when its this fast. Just forget that you can change attributes ect for now, people apparently said its the most realistic pretty much from day one (or the first days after the release or whenever people in the west received it for the first time), so that was before any tools were made and before people started to change attribuets ect.

Its also way faster as PES5, no matter from which platform.
Maybe my game is buggy or my laptop plays it too fast, allthough that seems not realistic with a 6 year old laptop which wasnt even high end back then.

Or people have a different perception of pace and realism as i do.
There is other possibility that simply the game runs too fast due to the hardware issues. Keep in mind the pes5 series games where from the time where the games had not set fixed framerate. In most cases the game ran in perfect speed, but in rare occasions the game ran too fast/slow and it didn't matter if the hardware was super powerful or to the contrary. I had this issue for example till I changed my hardware. I remember the game on my old pc ran about 110% of the normal speed, while at my friends pc it ran perfectly.

I know you said pes5 runs ok, but I'm not sure that makes it not possible for WE9LE to display the issue I described above.

Having played both, i think we9le is overrated compared to pes6. At least, the 1p game is better in pes 6, because the cpu has a lot more creativity. In we9le, i can shut down the cpu easily, even though it's not easy to score (a lot of 1-0 for me). And the patch for pes 6 do reduce a lot the arcade feeling... Just my opinion

I've managed to download and install WE9LEK from a russian site, thanks to soyo's help.
But for my dismay, GEE's Internation 2014 OF seems to be uncompatible with my Korean version of the game.

Can someone please share the WE9LE installer? I'm kinda desperate to play this game, using GEE's. :/

Try these attempts to solution:

A.
1. run ...\kitserver\setup.exe
2. hit "Remove"
3. hit "Install"
4. run the game

B.
1. open ...\kitserver\kload.cfg
2. make sure that there is a line like this:

Code:
DLL.XX = "kitserver\speeder.dll"

XX being any number (e.g. I have DLL.14)

there should NOT be any sign in that line, especially this one: #
4. run the game

C.
1. right click on WE9LEK.exe
2. Properties -> Compatibility
3. try various compatibilities (I run on Win XP SP3)
4. run the game

Thanks man! Now it runs like a charm!
I did all options you mentioned at once before i tested it, not one by one, so i dont know what exactly helped, but doesnt matter as long as it runs normal now.

I knew it cant be that fast, it just didnt make sense.
The way it is now its really top notch, not only by far the best out of the ninth installment, but also better as any other.
The 1p mode is already fantastic, but the multiplayer mode, omg, so nice.
I play with my friend with two controllers, its so much fun.

e:

btw, i even think its because of the compatibility mode, i choosed
win xp as you suggested.

Last edited:
Hey everybody,

I recent found out about WE9LE and installed the game with the 2015-2016 patch:
http://www.ketubanjiwa.com/2015/10/winning-eleven-we9-liveware-evolution-patch-season-15-16.html
So I tried to add some stadiums and it seems like some work but others don't and the game crashes (These are PES5 stadiums so I presumed these would work?) but I don't mind playing in the in-game stadiums.
The other problem I'm having is the kits, I download new kits because some kits weren't updated, and now the game keeps crashing every time I want to start a match.

I will post my kload.cfg settings here:
# Loader configuration file

debug = 0
gdb.dir = "."

DLL.num = 16
DLL.0 = "kitserver\zlib1.dll"
DLL.1 = "kitserver\libpng13.dll"
DLL.2 = "kitserver\kserv.dll"
DLL.2 = "kitserver\kserv-shpal.dll"
DLL.3 = "kitserver\bserv.dll"
DLL.4 = "kitserver\fserv.dll"
DLL.5 = "kitserver\lodmixer.dll"
DLL.6 = "kitserver\stadium.dll"
DLL.7 = "kitserver\dxtools.dll"
DLL.8 = "kitserver\bootserv.dll"
DLL.9 = "kitserver\clock.dll"
#DLL.10 = "kitserver\bzip2.dll"
#DLL.11 = "kitserver\libarchive2.dll"
#DLL.12 = "kitserver\libcurl.dll"
#DLL.13 = "kitserver\network.dll"
DLL.14 = "kitserver\speeder.dll"
DLL.15 = "kitserver\afs2fs.dll"

DirectX options
dx.force-SW-TnL = 0
dx.emulate-HW-TnL = 0
dx.fullscreen.width = 1920
dx.fullscreen.height = 1080

I hope that someone can help me with my problem... if more information is needed, please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom