FIFA13 Sliders

FSB?

I don't believe using assisted controls + 10min half will result in realistic results, however I am going to try Placebo's sliders with 6min half.

Believe what you will but what's the point in asking for recommendations if you're just going to dismiss them without trying them first?

I used them as a base, then adjusted. For example, I play with 8 min halves.

Believe what you will but what's the point in asking for recommendations if you're just going to dismiss them without trying them first?

I used them as a base, then adjusted. For example, I play with 8 min halves.

Apologies, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I will try your set up with assisted controls.
Thanks for the tip!

My current settings are:
Full manual
Legendary
10 minutes
Slow game speed

Camera: Tele Broadcast (Height 13, Zoom 4)

Sprint Speed - 47/47
Acceleration - 48/48
Shot Error - 51/51
Pass Error - 52/52
Shot Speed - 50/50
Pass Speed - 42/42
Injury Frequency - 90/90
Injury Severity - 33/33
Goalkeeper Ability - 59/59
Positioning: Marking - 80/80
Positioning: Run Frequency - 40/40
Positioning: Line Height - 45/45
Positioning: Line Length - 45/45
Positioning: Line Width - 45/45
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 50/50
Power Bar - 48/-
First Touch Error - 80/80

I think that lower Pass Speed and lower Run Frequency calms the tempo of the matches a bit. With slower passes you should hopefully see more interceptions, which is a feature of this year's version that I really like.

I'll probably still play around with tweaking these, but I was enjoying some engaging Live Matches this evening and suddenly it was past 1am without realising... so I think they're a decent start. For my tastes at least.

Last edited:
My current settings are:
Full manual
Legendary
10 minutes
Slow game speed

Sprint Speed - 47/47
Acceleration - 48/48
Shot Error - 50/50
Pass Error - 51/51
Shot Speed - 50/50
Pass Speed - 40/40
Injury Frequency - 90/90
Injury Severity - 40/40
Goalkeeper Ability - 60/60
Power Bar - 50/-

I think that lower Pass Speed and lower Run Frequency calms the tempo of the matches a bit. With slower passes you should hopefully see more interceptions, which is a feature of this year's version that I really like.

I'll probably still play around with tweaking these, but I was enjoying some engaging Live Matches this evening and suddenly it was past 1am without realising... so I think they're a decent start. For my tastes at least.

Going to try these with Assisted controls with 6 min halves.

Your idea about lower pass accuracy sounds good.

My current settings are:
Full manual
Legendary
10 minutes
Slow game speed

Sprint Speed - 47/47
Acceleration - 48/48
Shot Error - 51/51
Pass Error - 52/52
Shot Speed - 50/50
Pass Speed - 40/40
Injury Frequency - 90/90
Injury Severity - 40/40
Goalkeeper Ability - 60/60
Power Bar - 50/-

Edit: Bumped up Shot Error and Pass Error by 1 each.

I like it except for the Sprint Speed, Pass Speed, and First Touch Error. In particular, Pass Speed and First Touch Error at such a difference from the default settings made it far too difficult, for both me and the CPU, to play in the final third and create chances. It became a drudge match in the middle of the pitch, and was just too uneventful for my tastes.

I'll admit, it felt more realistic in some respects, but for me the balance between realism and fun just wasn't there.

I did like those Positioning sliders though.

---

On a side note, I'm playing with Injury Frequency at 90 and in the second season of my current CM, after playing till about November, I've had only one single injury and it was short-term. I just can't figure this damn Injury Freq slider out!

I think I have found the setup that I will keep without changing it anymore.

I've taken the best out of all the sliders posted here and mixed to my own preference. These can be used for the big teams and the lower league ones.

Legendary
Manual
8 minutes
slow

Tele broadcast height 12 zoom 5

Sprint Speed - 50/ 49 -> Cpu less because of the legendary difficulty, otherwise slow players gain your fast ones...
Acceleration - 47/ 46
Shot Error - 50/ 51
Pass Error - 50/ 52
Shot Speed - 50/ 50
Pass Speed - 42/ 42 -> thanks nerf!
Injury Frequency - 70/ 90
Injury Severity - 50/ 70
Goalkeeper Ability - 45/ 45
Positioning: Marking - 65/ 80
Positioning: Run Frequency - 50/50
Positioning: Line Height- 50/ 50
Positioning: Line Length -40/40
Positioning: Line Width - 40/40
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 60/ 60
Power Bar – 50
First Touch error - 80/85

Last edited:
I think I have found the setup that I will keep without changing it anymore.

I've taken the best out of all the sliders posted here and mixed to my own preference. These can be used for the big teams and the lower league ones.

Legendary
Manual
8 minutes
slow

Tele broadcast height 12 zoom 5

Sprint Speed - 50/ 49 -> Cpu less because of the legendary difficulty, otherwise slow players gain your fast ones...
Acceleration - 47/ 46
Shot Error - 50/ 51
Pass Error - 50/ 55
Shot Speed - 50/ 50
Pass Speed - 42/ 42 -> thanks nerf!
Injury Frequency - 80/ 90
Injury Severity - 50/ 70
Goalkeeper Ability - 45/ 45
Positioning: Marking - 65/ 65
Positioning: Run Frequency - 50/50
Positioning: Line Height- 50/ 50
Positioning: Line Length -40/40
Positioning: Line Width - 40/40
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 60/ 60
Power Bar – 50
First Touch error - 70/73

Really liking these sliders dude, I have put shot error up to 52 for User and CPU as there were a few too many goals for my liking, I only play 6 mins halves, might up pass error for User too as most times its too easy to get a shot on goal.

Love the camera settings too, I have always used Tele but these settings make it feel like a different game.

Really liking these sliders dude, I have put shot error up to 52 for User and CPU as there were a few too many goals for my liking, I only play 6 mins halves, might up pass error for User too as most times its too easy to get a shot on goal.

Love the camera settings too, I have always used Tele but these settings make it feel like a different game.

Glad to be of service. It makes me happy that someone else likes these sliders aswell. :)

Scorpio, how do you think your sliders will work for League 1 (and possibly Championship if I get promoted)?

Scorpio, how do you think your sliders will work for League 1 (and possibly Championship if I get promoted)?

I'm playing in the Championship right now with Sheffield Wednesday and I must say it's pretty damn good. :)

I started playing in League Two with Exeter City and was 5th in January when Brisbane Roar wanted me. So packed my bags and grabbed the title in Australia. :) That's when the Owls wanted my services. They were placed 22nd in December and I bearly made the objective of avoiding relegation with ending in 19th position.

Looking forward to the new season now. Allthough my board want me to fight for promotion...

Nerf, you've REDUCED Injury Severity to 33!? May I ask why? Did you find there were too many serious (long-term injuries)?

I'm playing in the Championship right now with Sheffield Wednesday and I must say it's pretty damn good. :)

I started playing in League Two with Exeter City and was 5th in January when Brisbane Roar wanted me. So packed my bags and grabbed the title in Australia. :) That's when the Owls wanted my services. They were placed 22nd in December and I bearly made the objective of avoiding relegation with ending in 19th position.

Looking forward to the new season now. Allthough my board want me to fight for promotion...

Just tried these as Tranmere v WBA in the cup and, although I won 3-1 and it felt a bit easier than Placebo's sliders, the game just felt great. The pace of the game especially was spot on, exactly the right speed. The passing speed was good, first touch was apparent and it was generally a great game.

Good work!

Edit: Next game was 1-0 to me against Portsmouth and goal came from a penalty. Much tighter game and even more enjoyable than the first game :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the general consensus among you guys on the number to set First Touch Error to IF we want to replicate the DEMO!

Those who played the demo can testify that First Touch error was DEFINITELY toned down by EA for the Retail FIFA version. A change, I didn't welcome as I thought it was perfect in the demo with even Top players occasionally having trouble trapping the ball.

I've thought about bumping it up to 60 from the default 50 level for both myself and the AI players but haven't done so yet. What do you guys think is the closest number to make that aspect of the game similar to the demo's First touch?

Nerf, you've REDUCED Injury Severity to 33!? May I ask why? Did you find there were too many serious (long-term injuries)?
Well, I haven't tested it in Career Mode yet. I have been playing friendlies so far. My logic was that I wanted more frequent mild injuries, but many of the injuries I've been seeing have resulted in immediate substitution, with serious things like dislocated shoulders and so on. So I'm fiddling around with it to see if it's possible to get more niggles and temporary knocks - or not.

I see. CM Mode is all I really care about so I'm keen to see what the optimal ratings are there.

Let me know what you EACH think about the First Touch Error I discussed above and what you think ideal rating should be there to make it play like the Demo.

Let me know what you EACH think about the First Touch Error I discussed above and what you think ideal rating should be there to make it play like the Demo.
I'm currently using 80. I tried 100 but I thought it was a bit over-done, and the AI started having too many fails with it for my liking. I would recommend at least 75 or above.

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll give 75 a go to see how that compares to demo.

I was thinking of only raising it to 60 initially to test things out especially as I plan to play with lower divisions/teams and not with or against the quality of players that were in the demo.

But I'll give 75 a try first.

Scorpio, why are your injury settings higher for AI than yourself? Do you find AI players don't get injured as often or as severely as your team?

Are these injury frequency settings what you use for CM Mode? I'm just about to start a new game and want to make sure ENOUGH injuries happen. Gonna bump it up from the default 50 but not sure how much.

Yeah you can though I'm not so sure the effects are completely immediate.

In any case, was just wondering what people think the ideal realistic injury settings for CM mode are.

I found that with 12 once you rotated your squad well the injuries really diminished. And i had it really high, hopefully this version is better....yet to really play it, sadly.

Scorpio, why are your injury settings higher for AI than yourself? Do you find AI players don't get injured as often or as severely as your team?

Are these injury frequency settings what you use for CM Mode? I'm just about to start a new game and want to make sure ENOUGH injuries happen. Gonna bump it up from the default 50 but not sure how much.

Yes I have found that on Legendary, the cpu doesn't get injured that often. I checked the injury list for every team in my league. On the my settings it's now much more life like.

control full manual, tactical defending
using camera patch (ci.ini) tele broadcast height 7 zoom 12 (kind of like dynamic but better)
world class
sliders from top to bottom

sprint 48/48
accel 48/47
shot error 49/52
pass 46/55
50/50
pass speed 42/42
60/60
50/50
goalies 85/85
marking 85/80
65/65
height 38/38
46/46
60/60
50/50
first touch 75/75

user power bar 50

if your bored please have a go and see what you think..really enjoying the game again

im almost certain that the camera defines how good the sliders are..mine were too fast for regular dynamic camera but felt just right with the modded camera

Last edited:
Here are my sliders. I am very happy with them and i enjoy the realistic game vs friends offline not cpu:

Amateur
Manual
4 minutes
slow

Tele broadcast height 10 zoom 20

Sprint Speed - 35
Acceleration - 47
Shot Error - 50
Pass Error - 50
Shot Speed - 46
Pass Speed - 40
Injury Frequency - 80
Injury Severity - 50
Goalkeeper Ability - 48
Positioning: Marking - 65
Positioning: Run Frequency - 50
Positioning: Line Height- 40
Positioning: Line Length -40
Positioning: Line Width - 40
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 60
Power Bar – 50
First Touch error - 70

Updated my last year sliders for FIFA 12 to suit FIFA 13.

If you hate playing vs cheating World Class/Legendary AI, try those.

They are quite fun combined with rique realistic tactics mod.

Be advised though, the game is not easy...

User/CPU
Sprint: 0/0
Acceleration: 51/51
Shot Error: 50/50
Pass Error: 50/50
Shot Speed: 50/50
Pass Speed: 55/55
Injury Frequency: 80/80
Injury Severity: 60/60
Goalkeeper Ability: 45/45
Marking: 0/50
Run Frequency: 25/0
Line Height: 45/45
Line Length: 35/35
Line Width: 40/40
Fullback Positioning: 50/50
Power Bar: 60
First Touch Error: 50/52

Difficulty: Professional Speed: Slow Camera: Tele H:15 Z:10

Those, so far gave me a nice in between balance of Pro/World Class. A nice mix :).

Plus most fun games ever! Try'em, you may like them ^^.

If you're playing on World Class/Legendary up the pass and shoot error for CPU to 53/61 and First Touch Error to 59.

Last edited:
Updated my last year sliders for FIFA 12 to suit FIFA 13.

If you hate playing vs cheating World Class/Legendary AI, try those.

They are quite fun combined with rique realistic tactics mod.

Be advised though, the game is not easy...

User/CPU
Sprint: 0/0
Acceleration: 51/51
Shot Error: 50/50
Pass Error: 50/50
Shot Speed: 50/50
Pass Speed: 55/55
Injury Frequency: 80/80
Injury Severity: 60/60
Goalkeeper Ability: 45/45
Marking: 0/50
Run Frequency: 25/0
Line Height: 45/45
Line Length: 35/35
Line Width: 40/40
Fullback Positioning: 50/50
Power Bar: 60
First Touch Error: 50/52

Difficulty: Professional Speed: Slow Camera: Tele H:15 Z:10

Those, so far gave me a nice in between balance of Pro/World Class. A nice mix :).

Plus most fun games ever! Try'em, you may like them ^^.

If you're playing on World Class/Legendary up the pass and shoot error for CPU to 53/61 and First Touch Error to 59.

What halftime length mate?
And i suppose full manual right?

Back
Top Bottom