PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion & Wishlists

Set time for match like fifa
ex: time start at 1hpm or 15h pm
17hpm start the match is day with shadow,sunny=> 2nd match the match turn to night , turn on the light ( sr for my bad eng) , suddenly rain....ect

free side select before match in all modes will be great

After playing GTAV on PC I have 0 faith for whatever PES/FIFA has to offer on yet another yearly release of the same half-arsed game. Over the last 2/3 years I've become a complete casual because none of the games can keep me coming back. It just feels like I've seen it all before, game mechanics are identical and the problems are always the same.

They're both the COD of football games.
bro you obviiusly didny play wolfenstein the new order and alien isolation you cant just generalize
the 2 games i mentioned are one of the best games of 2014. offcourse there are many generic titles.but you cant just discard the games i mentioned .also dragon age inquisition.

what i want from pes 2016
1- please no ps3 version give ua ps4 gameplay. to add: no input la more freedom.
2-better match day atmosphere.
3-fifa keepers balance.
4-fouls. more fouls please.more foul detections
5-better net physics.not steel cage!!!
6-more scoring satisfaction. zero scoring satiafaction in pes2015.

The recent Konami/Kojima situation, do you all think it'll affect PES future?

Going by this video, Konami is EXACTLY as I pictured them to be.

Its depressing to watch and understand this.

Couple of other wish list bits:

- Bring back the option to play as manager and switch to player from game-plan mid game like it was in 2014. So can can manage and watch ai v ai or join in.

- Would like to see some more camera angles on replays, for example bottom back corner(s) of goal - go-pro fish eye view

- Strange one: the option to switch to the sideline cameras (the ones that cut too on broadcast cam) and for example the corner goal go pro (if it existed) whenever you want when your on the sub bench of watching AI v AI.

- Ability to lock to a player in any cam view when watching AI v AI

- When im in coach mode, I want to be able to select any camera view I want as normal (not the fixed high angle your always given in that mode)

- When in coach mode I want to toggle off the top right screen menu options (fast play/stats view etc) its fixed in that corner and I don't want to see it all the time.

- In BAL the manger AI decision need to be updated so it works correct with energy levels, I was on zero energy from 70 mins onwards and never subbed

- Energy needs to be more reflected in animations/visual, sluggishness runs, cramps, when idle player leans over taking breath etc

- Start to make career mode more involved in a "world" like Fifa has
with news and feedback for player from manager etc

Last edited:

Great video which to some extent explains the situation with the PES series.
YouTube - Konami Is Konami (The Jimquisition)

That guy has much bigger problems to worry about :YAWN:

Thank goodness he didn't talk about PES.

Konami are incompetent? Whats everyone so upset about, we all know that, we rely on them to produce a football game. That's life. It's not perfect.

That guy has much bigger problems to worry about :YAWN:

Thank goodness he didn't talk about PES.

Konami are incompetent? Whats everyone so upset about, we all know that, we rely on them to produce a football game. That's life. It's not perfect.

Only insecure people say shit like when they are trying to rationalize obvious faults. It's beyond pathetic.

Only insecure people say shit like when they are trying to rationalize obvious faults. It's beyond pathetic.

The point is the opposite, this guy in the video is the embodiment of the highly pretentious gamer who spends his whole life being everyone else judge and jury but never look at himself and his own issues.

he can spend so much energy looking at Konami's failures shame he couldn't use that energy on himself.

So you can see my point was, we all know Konami fuck up and well the majority of gaming companies, infact gaming companies period there a whole lot of shit that goes on and there is a whole lot of incompetence everywhere.

that's life. Whats all this dystopian moaning about.

if i had the attitude of some people here i'd kill myself it's so negative and self pitying.

Last edited:

Whats all this dystopian moaning about.

if i had the attitude of some people here i'd kill myself it's so negative and self pitying.
LOL. People are lazy. It takes no effort at all to complain on internet forums, while it takes work and effort to find ways to improve these games, such as the way you do with your tactics edits.

Last edited:

LOL. People are lazy. It takes no effort at all to complain on internet forums, while it takes work and effort to find ways to improve these games, such as the way you do with your tactics edits.

People don't even need to work at the game, its just people tend to use games as a something to channel all of their issues and frustrations in life, and the level complaining goes well beyond understanding and comprehension to the extent you buy the game to enjoy yourself, if you been hating the game for years, why the hell are you still buying it in the first place?

Big business means big money and a large amount of issues and corruption. Big bullshit happens.

You seem to suffer from a superiority complex which has escalated so much you can't even realize it anymore. I mean come on, Jim Sterling never look at himself and his own issues and people channel ALL their anger through games. You're not that narrowminded, right?

Honestly there have been too much speculation. We only know KONAMI cancelled Silent Hills, closed Kojima Productions and let Kojima go.

We don't know why
we don't know if this is because of a huge focus shift from AAA budget console games, to low budget mobile games
We don't know how and IF this will affect Pes

The situation is not good, that's for sure. Pes already had its own issues, these news give us much more worries about its future.

As a fact we only know that Pes 2016 will be revealed on June 6th, it will be showed at E3 and there are some license news regarding Pes coming from officialpes twitter account on Monday.

Besides Konami will release their financial statements next Friday and thanks to those we will see Pes 2015 total sales, and hints of Konami's future plans in gaming development.

This is the immediate future. What will happen after Pes 2016 releases, after Kojima leaves Konami it is unknown to everyone except Konami Japan.

You seem to suffer from a superiority complex which has escalated so much you can't even realize it anymore. I mean come on, Jim Sterling never look at himself and his own issues and people channel ALL their anger through games. You're not that narrowminded, right?
Your first two posts since September of last year and you come around here trolling, baiting and tossing out ad homs. Get lost.

Calling people out does not make you superior. It's call being blunt and honest. It's called having an opinion.

You should know full well there is no such thing as being 'better' than someone the whole concept of that is a joke and the very fact your even judging me on this shows your own small mindedness for not to see the perspective that;

How is moaning about video game companies 24/7 beneficial for getting the best out of ones life? You do know there are many more important things in life than gaming?

Seems too many people forget not to take everything so dam seriously. The reason for my opinion is fear too many people especially in the west live a highly consumer based 'deferred responsibility' lifestyle. Sorry i see this as a clear example of this.

Your first two posts since September of last year and you come around here trolling, baiting and tossing out ad homs. Get lost.

He's angry with my comments about GTA.

Let's get back on topic, PES sales should of been solid at least this year and i don't expect these issues within Konami to affect the franchise.

Last edited:

Honestly there have been too much speculation. We only know KONAMI cancelled Silent Hills, closed Kojima Productions and let Kojima go.

We don't know why
we don't know if this is because of a huge focus shift from AAA budget console games, to low budget mobile games
We don't know how and IF this will affect Pes

The situation is not good, that's for sure. Pes already had its own issues, these news give us much more worries about its future.

As a fact we only know that Pes 2016 will be revealed on June 6th, it will be showed at E3 and there are some license news regarding Pes coming from officialpes twitter account on Monday.

Besides Konami will release their financial statements next Friday and thanks to those we will see Pes 2015 total sales, and hints of Konami's future plans in gaming development.

This is the immediate future. What will happen after Pes 2016 releases, after Kojima leaves Konami it is unknown to everyone except Konami Japan.

I expect, and hope the license news to be a Copa America DLC.

This is the boring and stupid future of KONAMI/New Name in 2017.

_62061654_pachinko.jpg

Don´t forget mobiles, and Android Devices.
It will be a long and slow sales in Europe.
Thanks for everything.

ML:
training match negotiations with other clubs
saves linup and rooster for national teams (currently I have to make changings every time I have a friendly match)

Smaller stadiums for lower divisions
in league final games live table standings

Editing
smaller leagues possible (10 teams)
more leagues
playoff structure possible for MLS, Hyundai A-League

In my opinion Konami should focus on the following:
  • Improve collision system...the current one is beyond poor
  • Improve refs
  • Improve AI defending

i know its not official feedback topic. just wonder how many of these reasonable expectations will come true

ps if its game gets ever stats based, i want footgolf minigame in it :P

Last edited:

just wonder how many of these reasonable expectations will come true

Take a low level expectation and halve it, job done :)

If this company would simply listen and read the public's real views it wouldn't take much & make them PC sales in the process (which they seem to endure to justify spitting at us on PC).

Konami may be able to licence 4 Premier League Teams !

Apparently, There is some teams on the premier league that no longer exclusive to EA Sports !
These Teams are :
Arsenal, Newcastle, Sunderland and Manchester United (United was not already)
So if these teams will not renew with EA SPorts Maybe Konami can licence them in Pes 2016 !!

Well, it's not much but that might be a step forward. Source?

Apparently, There is some teams on the premier league that no longer exclusive to EA Sports !
These Teams are :
So if these teams will not renew with EA SPorts Maybe Konami can licence them in Pes 2016 !!

That would be great! :)

These Teams are :

Finally something interresting to us, because if they licenced more teams, we have less time to complete our EDIT.bin. ;)

Back
Top Bottom