View/save replay disable

tinpanalley

Premiership
15 May 2006
Isn't there any way to set after goal replays so that it just shos the replay and then goes back to the game and doesn't go to the view/save replay interface that lets you change angles, save, etc? It's really annoying having to skip past that EVERY time.

Thanks!

Nothing can be done im afraid. I created a wish list last year and this was one of the niggles for me too. I want to see "Press Y to return to game / Press X to save replay" option which means at any time you skip replays and/or jump past the editor or "choose" to go to editor, otherwise after replay it goes back to game by default.

What makes me laugh about Konami is they made cut scenes for substitutions so rare they barely show up and did that for us to "keep the flow of the game" Q&A website for Konami states this. And yet the flow is always broken when you shoved into replay editor on every goal, when you always get an option to save on highlights mid and end of game anyway !? :THINK::CONF:

I like to kick back and watch AI v AI sometimes, walk off to grab a bite to eat and a goal is scored ... your then stuck in the editor before you return to controller and have to skip, skip, skip .... :CURSE:

Last edited:
Ugh... what a total shame. Thanks for the answer. It seems even the cutscene mod for PC (which is where I play) doesn't bring up the substitution scenes.

No, I think hacking exe to get subs cut scenes switch on seems tricky and no one has been able to do it, yet another stupid thing from konami.

Back
Top Bottom