31/3 - Resident Evil: Deadly Silence
07/4 - Top Spin 2
21/4 - Tetris DS
21/4 - Electroplankton
28/4 - Trauma Center: Under The Knife
05/5 - Metroid Prime Hunters
26/5 - Super Princess Peach
02/6 - Final Fantasy IV Advance (GBA)

Phoenix Wright is a must and trauma center Is fun. Electroplankton is quite addictive as well :). Could Never get into animal crossing though :/

Re: Nintendo Revolution

Few new pict :

gdc06_rev5.jpg

http://www.revolutionreport.com/articles/read/352

Is this the New console name though TG, or maybe there Download service?

I guess they were scared that Revolution meant more pressure on being a success... its also a problem for the next Nintendo console... what comes after a Revolution??? uprising???

Re: Nintendo DS - Official Thread

Zelda looks MINT!!!!

Nintendo do it again

They also announced a deal last night with Sega and Hudson to release Megadrive/Genesis and PC Engine games over the download service. Happy Days!

New official (thats right, official) Pokemon stylus for the NDS
12568_dsstylus.jpg

This is so wrong.

Only got hold of a DS in December so I won't be buying the Lite anytime soon. Zelda looks amazing!

Just watched Babs' video review link, dammit it's just not fair. I want one now!

Last edited:

Yeah. Zelda is gonna be pretty cool. But for some reason, I havent enjoyed a Zelda game as much as I enjoyed the older ones like the one on the SNES and the old Gameboy. I personally didnt like the 3D ones that much.

I have never played the old ones, the first Zelda game I played was Windwaker! Bought A Link To The Past/Four Swords off eBay today for £14 tho ;).

I loved A link to the past. It was really fun at the time. It still enjoy it today but its probably cuz it was one of my first RPGs that I owned.

But still to this day, I always compare Zelda games to that one.

nah tis awesome, dead like the gamecube version, except better controls :)

Man, Tetris is too addictive. So many new modes in there. It'll definately have you hooked, especialy if you have a friend to play the game with.

Specs (according to www.ign.com)

IBM "Broadway" CPU - 729Mhz
ATI "Hollywood" GPU - 234Mhz + 3mb texture RAM
Memory - 24Mbs Internal + 64mb External

Not as impressive as I expected, certainly more powerful than Gamecube but not twice as powerful. NIntendo really need to show us what this controller is capable of now.

NickSCFC said:
Specs (according to www.ign.com)

IBM "Broadway" CPU - 729Mhz
ATI "Hollywood" GPU - 234Mhz + 3mb texture RAM
Memory - 24Mbs Internal + 64mb External

Not as impressive as I expected, certainly more powerful than Gamecube but not twice as powerful. NIntendo really need to show us what this controller is capable of now.

Yes i see that this morning it's like the Xbox 1, but i think it's perfect for Revolution :)

Hologramme...

Clock speed is bollocks remember. Sure Xbox processor was faster, but it was a Celeron. It's not even worth comparing that to the powerPC chips Nintendo use.

Also remember it's not going to be pumping out HD signals/resolutions, processing power needed drops significantly.

Looks great, like the way you can twist and bend the angle of controller to aim around corners. The reflex movements can be much better than usuing a conventional controller or a mouse!

Back
Top Bottom