Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution Stuff

my brand new OF for pes5/we9le is quite close to be released. Just fixing and editing last stuff. What you are going to find :

- rosters completely updated to 15/02/2010
- created tons of player ( especially for average teams like Besiktas, Aek athens, Fenerbache,Galatasary, Feyenoord, Ajax,Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Cska Mosca,Celtic, Benfica, Olympiakos, Pana, Rubin, Steaua, Bari, Dinamo Zagreb,Ajax, AZ Alkmaar, Hannover, etc etc ) with real stats taken from pestatsdatabase
- every player has its real potential using, as i said above, pestats as a base of
- any teamstyle and tactic formation has been revisited and completely updated to reflect their real counterpart "on the pitch"

Hope you enjoy my hard work.

Next step will include an extensive work on faces/hair .

Hey. Does anyone know the name of the song from the game's soundtrack about barcelona, giggs, champions league? :BOP:
Thanks in advance.

UPDATED WE9LE / PES5 OF TO 02/20/2010:

- FULL TRANSFERS to 02/20/2010
- STATS TAKEN FROM PESSTATSDATABASE FOR EVERY PLAYERS
- TEAMSTYLE, TACTICS AND FORMATION COMPLETELY REVAMPED
- CREATED AND ADDED NEW PLAYERS:
zaki
mouyokolo
riga mustapha
chu- young park
djebbour
scocco
blanco
boris vukcevic
sergio canales
michael fink
semberas
eremenko jr
meggiorini
ranocchia
bonucci
koman
toivonen
manolev
baroni
ruben micael
falcao
alderweireld
yebda
javi marquez
forlin
zairi
ninis
diamanti
jose "pepe" moreno
c.tanase
alex texeira
douglas costa
chica
cha du-ri
caligiuri
o'Dea

- SANTOS replaces Unirea
- CORINTHIANS replaces Crezda Zveda
- FLAMENGO replaces Sivasspor
- ADDED MANY CALLNAMES FOR TOP / AVERAGE TEAM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2uhnoh

Next version will include a more extensive work on faces/hair.

Hope you enjoy my work on this wonderful masterpiece.

All my best

Juza

Hey WE9le fans, best game :)

I have a question. I downloaded a boot pack, it's for pes6. Actually it
works for we9le (same resolution and structure) but,
every player has same boot. Boots change every time I load the game,
but same boots for every player... I have a map text,
most of the players assigned to a spesific boot, b
ut it does'nt work. I use kitserver 5.3.0, any suggestions?

UPDATED WE9LE / PES5 OF TO 02/20/2010:

- FULL TRANSFERS to 02/20/2010
- STATS TAKEN FROM PESSTATSDATABASE FOR EVERY PLAYERS
- TEAMSTYLE, TACTICS AND FORMATION COMPLETELY REVAMPED
- CREATED AND ADDED NEW PLAYERS:
zaki
mouyokolo
riga mustapha
chu- young park
djebbour
scocco
blanco
boris vukcevic
sergio canales
michael fink
semberas
eremenko jr
meggiorini
ranocchia
bonucci
koman
toivonen
manolev
baroni
ruben micael
falcao
alderweireld
yebda
javi marquez
forlin
zairi
ninis
diamanti
jose "pepe" moreno
c.tanase
alex texeira
douglas costa
chica
cha du-ri
caligiuri
o'Dea

- SANTOS replaces Unirea
- CORINTHIANS replaces Crezda Zveda
- FLAMENGO replaces Sivasspor
- ADDED MANY CALLNAMES FOR TOP / AVERAGE TEAM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2uhnoh

Next version will include a more extensive work on faces/hair.

Hope you enjoy my work on this wonderful masterpiece.

All my best

Juza

Wow, looks amazing !! It seems that you used Tomaszzz and Majik Option File, but you add a lot of nice features... Good job :APPLAUD:

my general gripes about this wonderful masterpiece are:

1- gameplay ( according to perstats database) is insanely fast, you don't have time to build-up a play, creating a huge gap between offense and defense unbalancing these two phases, stats ( especially to what concerns average skilled player) are definitely too high compared to their real counterpart.
2- AI aggression is too high
3- Sub-standard defenders catching up the top-draw strikers: we need to see more 1 to 1 as it happens in real football matches.
4- due to this fast gameplay, pitch is getting smaller than ever, with 3 passes you can run the court from side to side.

So i realized that we need to re-balance every single player stat ( keeping in mind what are their real attributes on the court) and my only purpose is to show you that we can do something to bring this product to an higher level concerning gameplay and to make this game more enjoyable even if some aspects can not be touched cause they are "magically" hardcoded.

stay tuned.

Juza

I have one tweaked, but it's for the 05/06 season with accurate WC06 rosters, so not for actual season, but it has good features like:

- decreased some attributes like Agility to make the gameplay more realistic

- smaller difference between TOP and regular teams to have more realistic results (there aren't two big dominating teams in league without a single lose anymore, for example B'Ham can defeat Man U, or Real can equalize with Alaves etc)

can you tell me what stats you edited and for what positions? I have had some success with decreasing jump by 3 for cbs and increasing jump for cfs by 3 for example

Re: Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution Stuff & Online!

Firstly download GS5 GUI here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">GS5 GUI.rar@@AMEPARAM@@GS5 GUI.rar

Second mirror: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wbtuyh

Open the GS5GUI.rar and place the folder on your desktop. You have to use the WE9LEK for your We9LE otherwise online won't work!

You can create your own server.

1. Install hamachi. And create network in hamachi. Use an name with an simple password like 123.

2. After that you can add your opponents in you hamachi list by chosing (Join an existing network)

3. If you host the server, run PM Host GS5 and add your hamachi ip twice and press Enter. Your server is now online. You can start pes5/we9le.

4. If you are client to the server, then add your opponents hamachi IP in PM Client GS5 and press Enter. Start pes5/we9le and you can join to your opponents server.

Pes5/We9LE online will never die!

Big thx to Reddwarf, _anderson, & Me. :)

Last edited:
Re: Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution Stuff & Online!

Firstly download GS5 GUI here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Second mirror: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wbtuyh

Open the GS5GUI.rar and place the folder on your desktop. You have to use the WE9LEK.exe for your We9LE otherwise online won't work!

You can create your own server.

1. Install hamachi. And create network in hamachi. Use an name with an simple password like 123.

2. After that you can add your opponents in you hamachi list by chosing (Join an existing network)

3. If you host the server, run PM Host GS5 and add your hamachi ip twice and press Enter. Your server is now online. You can start pes5/we9le.

4. If you are client to the server, then add your opponents hamachi IP in PM Client GS5 and press Enter. Start pes5/we9le and you can join to your opponents server.

Pes5/We9LE online will never die. :p

Big thx to Reddwarf, _anderson, & Me. :)

If anyone is up to a game, just say so :D

It seems juza's of (and others for that matter) make we9lek crash when choosing certain teams. Does anyone know how to remedy this?

Also, I have been tweaking stats to improve gameplay.

Its not perfect, but its better. Less fouls and a bit slower... not so arcadey. This seems to make the players less aggressive in tracking you.

Decreased agility for all by 8
Decreased attack and defense for all by 20
Decreased top speed by 8
Decreased teamwork by 20
Decreased short pass speed by 7

and to encourage more headers being scored, as there is hardly any, i decreased jump by 3 for defenders, increased by 3 for attackers. same with header ability.

So far so good, but computer still not as "attackey" as I want. The defense is good, but i can still easily beat big teams with little teams, due to tha fact my defense is excellent/their attack is pants. Fulham barca 2-0 when i tested out on 6 star.

Now im trying to see what effect it has if i change the response and aggression.

Does someone want to work on this with me? I would be keen to share ideas. My email is kingsofglover@gmail.com

Last edited:
Wish 0_text didn't have kits in there now its messed with OF file. also kitserver kits is much better option.

Excellent Liveware Evolution, I'm in love with the game but I've a problem....Kitserver doesn't want to work! eheh

I tried everything. I downloaded the kitserver from this topic, version 5.3.0, but, after installing it, the game hang up in the edit menu or the start of the match...basically when players are about to show.

I tried also with version 5.2.5, same problem, 5.2.3 same. With no cd .exe and original .exe...always same results. I also tried to run it without materials in GDB folder, nothing works!

Kitserver 6 and PES6 works like a charm, what it can be?

It is probably the option file. Try deleting it and seeing how WE9LE performs with the default created option file.

Thats what happened to me. Means you will have to find an updated 0_text and create a default option file from that, which will have the latest rosters/stats etc (provided the 0_text is sufficiently up to date!)

I gave up on this game and started playing pes6 with a gameplay option file. This game is just too easy no matter what I do!

Thank you for supporting, in the end I just downloaded the kitserver without GDB folder and everything is working fine ;-)

Just a question, can I use the K Patch Final along with the newer Option File will the game crash?.

Or could I just patch the game with K text only with DK Studio 0.92 for english language menus along with a newer option file and would that run fine?

Got the cd's ready to install so just checking first.

Hey guys, I tried making a new thread but im not allowed, so i'll ask here.
I have recently aquired WE9LE and id love to play on hamachi with a group of friends. However, after installing and using the forementioned files the game starts up shows the intros and then stays black screened.

Anyone got any ideas how i can fix this? Ive tried playing with compatabilites and what not to no avail....

I really don't want to give up on this. Can anyone help?

Hello friends,

I don't know very much about the PES/WE series. All I know is when my friend introduced me to it in the mid-2000s I never looked at FIFA the same way again. I knew this was THE football game (series).

I missed the PS1 and PS2 era of gaming but I have a 60GB PS3 now. The problem is the PES/WE series is not what it used to be (according to reviews). So I thought I would go back in time and buy the best of the series. Last weekend I picked up PES3/WE7.

From what I have read on this site it seems PES5/WE9 is the choice of the hardcore PES/WE fans. So I may have to get a copy of that. But before I do that I need a couple of questions that need answering and I hope someone here can help.

I keep reading about WE9LE. Can anyone tell me what this is? What is the difference between this one and the regular version(s)? How many versions are there? What is the best version and why?What platform are you guys playing
on?

Hello friends,

I don't know very much about the PES/WE series. All I know is when my friend introduced me to it in the mid-2000s I never looked at FIFA the same way again. I knew this was THE football game (series).

I missed the PS1 and PS2 era of gaming but I have a 60GB PS3 now. The problem is the PES/WE series is not what it used to be (according to reviews). So I thought I would go back in time and buy the best of the series. Last weekend I picked up PES3/WE7.

From what I have read on this site it seems PES5/WE9 is the choice of the hardcore PES/WE fans. So I may have to get a copy of that. But before I do that I need a couple of questions that need answering and I hope someone here can help.

I keep reading about WE9LE. Can anyone tell me what this is? What is the difference between this one and the regular version(s)? How many versions are there? What is the best version and why?What platform are you guys playing
on?

Please, don't waste your time and money the best game now in these series is the latest version PES2011. Go for it! It's more advanced than any others, even FIFA 2011(IMO).Put that new machine(PS3) to good use, it derserve a better game than PES5/WE9. That's an old stuff, don't go back in time. You have lots of patches available for PES2011 to make it more fun and beautiful. Take care, man.

Last edited:
Hello friends,

on?

Hi, mate. The WE9LE will always remain in my heart. It's great game! But it's in section "retro" now. PES2011 is the best thing! :BYE:

Hello friends,

on?

Winning Eleven 9 Liveware evolution was released same year as PES5. Basically, every year, Konami will release PES and then Winning Eleven a few months later (but WE is aimed at Asian market).

What I have taken from it, is that WE is essentially the same game, but they have had a few more months to work on the code, as WE is almost always better.

I was a hardcore PES5 fan, as the latest PES series were a huge letdown. But now 2011 is my pick (but only because I use the gameplay patch by Komu- note this is NOT an option file, but he actually edits the exe. If you wanna find it, just need to search on here or pesgaming.com)

With Pes2011, there is much more advanced strategy options such as editing the width the team plays at, whether your players will actively support you in front or behind the ball, compactness of players, height of defensive line. You can even edit which strategy to use at any given time given the situation, so you can set strategies to be effective at X time depending if you are losing, drawing or winning. These will be things like all out attack, possession, defense only, counter attack etc etc.

WE9LE is hard to find now. Even harder to find the patches to change from Korean to English, so I would have faith in PES2011 my friend.

Hi, mates and fans of WE9LE. Below are the download links of the fantastic patch for WE9LE for the season of 2010/2011 made by Russian patchmakers including maestro Juce. It has fully automatic install. It is fully suitable for the on-line. It’s possible to play using both Russian and English. It includes fully correct leagues (kits, logos, rosters, faces and hairs (near 3900), huge of boots, many balls etc.) as follow: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Russian + all best other clubs of Europe and World. And finally, it has fully correct made national teams.
Features of the latest version:
New clubs added: Blackpool FC, Newcastle United, West Bromwich Albion FC, 1. FC Kaiserslautern, FC St. Pauli, AC Cesena, US Lecce, Brescia Calcio, Hercules CF, Real Sociedad de Futbol, Levante UD, Bursaspor, Hapoel Tel Aviv FC, Royal Standard de Liege.
New national teams added: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Egypt, Ghana, Honduras, Algeria, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates.
The authors of assembly: Saberwolf, juce, g@l@g@n.
The patch:
http://narod.ru/disk/26455872000/PES5-Club_Online_Patch_v0_2_for_WE9LE.exe.html (insert figures and push the green button "скачать" meaning "download").
Mirrors:
http://ifolder.ru/19912532
http://webfile.ru/4842238
The stadiums (119) for the patch:
http://narod.ru/disk/22841864000/PES5-Club_Online_Patch_Update_Stadiums_v1_0_for_WE9LE.exe.html(insert figures and push the green button "скачать" meaning "download").
(If somebody needs I’ve more than 500 perfectly working (tested many times) stadiums for WE9LE. Write private messages).
Well, download and enjoy the best football simulator ever been with the greatest gameplay!
At the same time I made my own gameplay for the patch (more realistic IMO). Write private messages if you'd like to test it.
I’M BORED AND SICK OF THE PES2011 :(

Last edited:
Hi, mates and fans of WE9LE. Below are the download links of the fantastic patch for WE9LE for the season of 2010/2011 made by Russian patchmakers including maestro Juce. It has fully automatic install. It is fully suitable for the on-line. It’s possible to play using both Russian and English. It includes fully correct leagues (kits, logos, rosters, faces and hairs (near 3900), huge of boots, many balls etc.) as follow: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Russian + all best other clubs of Europe and World. And finally, it has fully correct made national teams.
New clubs added: Blackpool FC, Newcastle United, West Bromwich Albion FC, 1. FC Kaiserslautern, FC St. Pauli, AC Cesena, US Lecce, Brescia Calcio, Hercules CF, Real Sociedad de Futbol, Levante UD, Bursaspor, Hapoel Tel Aviv FC, Royal Standard de Liege.
New national teams added: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Egypt, Ghana, Honduras, Algeria, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates.
The patch:
http://narod.ru/disk/26455872000/PES5-Club_Online_Patch_v0_2_for_WE9LE.exe.html (insert figures and push the green button "скачать" meaning "download").
Mirrors:
http://narod.ru/disk/22841864000/PES5-Club_Online_Patch_Update_Stadiums_v1_0_for_WE9LE.exe.html(insert figures and push the green button "скачать" meaning "download").
(If somebody needs I’ve more than 500 perfectly working (tested many times) stadiums for WE9LE. Write private messages).
Well, download and enjoy the best football simulator ever been with the greatest gameplay!
At the same time I made my own gameplay for the patch (more realistic IMO). Write private messages if you'd like to test it.

Dude! That is so sweet. Can you tell me what you modified for the gameplay? I been trying to modify stats myself, too, but eventually gave up.

The patch:
Mirrors:

Oh boy! I wish I hadnt read this!!!
Feck Im diving into WE9LE again....well had to take a break from PES6 anyway...keep it fresh.....PES2011? pfftt.....thats been sold on ebay two weeks ago.

BTW how do I play Online? I would love to get a game some dedicated WE9LE fans!

P.P.S I dont see an OF with this download can you upload it or provide a link. Thanks.

Last edited:
Installed this patch. Looks incredible but something is wrong. The game itself is very jerky with Kitserver installed, I dont get it? I did everything correctly and without KS on it is super-smooth.

Back
Top Bottom