EURO 2012 DLC Pack

What the hell is this nonsense about not being able to pick players from the national pool in the Euro Mode? Why would you do that, FFS. Liedson is gone, so is Nuno Gomes and Danny.
The least they could do is have the squads up to date in Euro Mode, but they don't.

I feel your pain, a lot of the decisions around the DLC are hard to comprehend, all I know is I'm bloody glad I didn't buy it and pissed off that it brought in bugs for people who don't even own/play the damn thing.

I bought it on PC and I'm happy with it. The only thing I really miss is a full qualification mode and being able to select players from the national pool as stated above. However, on PC with the DLC mods from ModdingWay that fix the unlicensed teams and kits I feel like I've got my money's worth out of it. The challenges are fun and the atmosphere is excellent.

I just looked on the Indian Origin store and couldn't find it, they do have Fifa13 for £11 though which is quite tempting :)

It is well worth doing.
I purchased FIFA 13, C&C Generals 2, Sim City all of the Indian Website and because of the pre-order promotion they are doing I also purchased C&C Red Alert 3, C&C 4 and Spore all for 100INR each which works out at about £1.10 each.

All 3 games I already purchased appeared instantly on my Origin account and gave me loads of languages to choose from on install.
I really recommend you get this done as I don't think it will be long before EA close the loophole.

Maybe if u get caught but would u ever get caught?

I will defo buy fifa 13 thats a steal. Though tbh pc version often drops to 15-20 quid not long after release. Aint out til what october though thats a bit of a pre pre pre order

Back
Top Bottom