EURO 2012 DLC Pack

U can´t even choose to play Euro 12 multiplayer offline with mates. I just couldn´t believe my eyes and fingers...gathered mates, spent 1800 points, downloaded it and then... WHAT THE F**K!!!!!! It has to be patched pronto EA. Go f**K someone else´s money from here on. Stop.

Don't mind the Ukraine or Poland thing or lack of qualifiers... but removing offline multiplayer? That's the killer for me.

Not sure if this is related to the Euro DLC but I'll ask here. Put in FIFA 12 last night after a week or so and it prompted me for a 12 megabyte update. Went into the game after it installed and it freezes (3 times I tried) on a black screen with the little loading circle stuck. Just before it loads the main menu. Anyone else had this problem? I went into my xbox memory and deleted the update and chose not to reapply it and the xbox worked again. WTF?

Ever since the update for the Euro stuff, my FIFA is freezing when I start it up.

It connects me to the EA servers then as Wayne boots the ball away my xbox freezes with the one connection circle left.

My only workaround is to boot up FIFA without signing into xbox live, then having to sign in once I am in the arena.

Very annoying, anyone experienced this and know if I can fix it?

Cheers
Shooto

Did either of you find a solution? I booted up Fifa for the first time in about four weeks and after being forced to update had the exact same problem, restarted the Xbox four times, froze on black screen/circle four times, utter piss take, I fixed it in the end by yanking out the ethernet cable just before choosing the HDD as my save location then put it back in once at the main menu and logged onto the EA servers from the main menu, can't believe 1. we're the only 3 getting this 2. EA haven't been forced to fix it already

So after trawling EA's forums (fucking hell their search function is abysmal, like something out of the 90s when the internet was new!) it seems that there are two workarounds:

1. Delete UCG as per here, wary about this personally, what happens to my ongoing CM which includes one created league?

2. Move your saves to cloud storage and load them from there as per this thread (will try it first tomorrow).

Nice find, last time I tried I still had the same issue.

My workaround is to load fifa first without signing into xbox live, then connecting once in the arena.

I deleted the file they said and it did not affect my career mode. I have a separate career mode but have not checked that one. I was told it relates to the creation centre data which I tried once and never used again. You could back up the file I guess but it seems to be legit.

the stadiums have only one meteo ! Night fine !! no rain no days !!!
and the last match of round robin, you play your match by knowing the results of other games ! big mistake EA !! we play the last match at the same time same hour !!! , this is a shame not having day conditions in stadiums for euro !! iam pissed offff

the stadiums have only one meteo ! Night fine !! no rain no days !!!
and the last match of round robin, you play your match by knowing the results of other games ! big mistake EA !! we play the last match at the same time same hour !!! , this is a shame not having day conditions in stadiums for euro !! iam pissed offff

With all the other half assed stuff in this DLC are you really surprised they messed all that up as well?

is there a pc mod somewhere to fix at least the missing kits of ukraine, poland and russia?

i haven't edited fifa in years...

Shame, really enjoyed WC 2010, everything a tournament game should be. The online system was sublime as well, knock-out comp that ensured you only played the same team twice (once in group, once in final). Had great fun leading Slovakia and Congo to the final, despite never winning it.

Back
Top Bottom