Best Ending for a game.

not the proper ending of mgs2 but when the ship sinks that a cool ending to a part of the story

Final Fantasy VII - My Greatest single gaming experience ever!!! Unparalleled by anything ever since. How many people almost shed a tear when Aeris died?

Metal Gear Solid - Brilliance... Script was class in every way... What a videogame should be. (MGS 2 was great too!)

MGS definitely, top quality. I'd be lying if i didnt say Shenmue 1 and 2 didnt have me glued to my tv hours on end from start to finish. Onimusha had a very cool ending i thought when he transforms, although not an ending, to this day i dont think theres a opening that comes close to Onimusha 3

Oh and God of War, that was class :)

ibu2003 said:
Final Fantasy VII - My Greatest single gaming experience ever!!! Unparalleled by anything ever since. How many people almost shed a tear when Aeris died?

Though the story and the game itself were class, the ending itself wasn't the best part. The story had been all cleared up and told, all the plottwists and plots are explained sooner in the game.

So the Snake-Eater ending's meant to be good? Damn, i was fighting the end boss before xmas but haven't bothered even loading the game up since. maybe i'll have to get round to it :)

Nick Cave said:
Off switch on FIFA 2004........ after about 2 min's ;)

:lol: :lmao: :applause:

Just can't laugh hard enought at this quote. Excellent post!!

lumlum said:
ICO was a great game.
And that hidden ending was mind-blowing! ;)

So, apparently there is no sequel to ICO coming out. However, what was thought to be a sequel was actually a game called Shadow of Collosus and its made by the same development team as ICO.

I saw some video clips on gamespy.com and gamespot.com and was totally fuckin blown away. It looks like it could be incredible. The cinematics and music in the trailers had me creaming my pants.

Back
Top Bottom