CM5 and FM2005.

I just went HMV and saw they had CM4 for £10, do you lot think i should buy that because all i have to do is update the game. So should i get it?

fm2005 got the newest patch etc.

keeps crashing to the desktop tho. Their FM forums are a load of balls, they dont help you whatsoever, just say "scan your RAM" etc. Its pissing me off, just i was getting into it, it crashes to desktop like 3 times in an hour, causing me to play games again, which ive won, yet now i lose.

anyone any ideas how to fix it?

and still they talk bullshit.

just started a new one with derby was enjoying it, got through the preseason entered the season and on the second game it just went to desktop

bullshit pc games

:lol: I know what you mean. Losing save data is one of the worst things that can happen in a video game. I started auto saving after every week game time after that happened to me.

I'm starting to get bored of manager games. Cuz once you finally win all the trophies in one season, you feel theres no possible way you can top that so whats left to play for?
I took me a couple of seasons in FM2005 to do it but once you do, it gets boring.
The only thing I havent done is manage a club and a nation but thats only cuz there arent any vacancies.

Hopefully the PSP version will get me playing again. It looked nice in that video above.

Same can be said about PES, cant it?

Still, all depends what you do, do you go Real Madrid?..or do you go one of the crap teams from division 3 and help them win the EPL?

I used Man Utd.
I could try one of the lower teams liek you said but that would take forever.

Thats the whole point, you could probably do everything with man UTD in 2 seasons, if you really wanna play the game for ages you need to go a division 3 team.

More of a challenge anyway, least when you win everything you can say it was with a team from the 3rd division. yea it would take ages, but Rome wasnt built in a day :p

Im playing with Hull now in the prem after 4 seasons. Great fun. Great challenge if your bored of winning everything with real madrids millions.

If you had a real tiny budget you can wheel and deal and look for bargains which is real fun and really satisfying :).

IF your in the league 1 and upwards and need a left winder look at jafet soto for 200K. Great player always gets MOM and the best ratings. Amazing stats.

Laters

Has anyone seen sales figures comparing CM and FM? It would be interesting to see if the moderan gamer really is educated enough to look beyond the name and realise that the engine he knows now belongs to another named game? :)

Read the CM5 forums, its pure comedy. Day after day people create threads in order to complain about the game.

Online mode also requires PAYING. Its total bullshit.

I wouldnt be surprised if sales are high since it went multi-platform.

It would be useful for me to see some figures, I tried looking today and only thing I could see was that in the current UK sales charts CM is at number 2 and FM at numer 7, although of course CM has been in the charts for 10 weeks and FM 29.

He has a point due to the fact the game is bollocks and you do lose against the crap sides while beating the best.

Now I dont want to win every game, but if I can beat Bayern Munich in the CL, surely I can beat WBA in the EPL?

And yes it aint like this in real life, but remember this is a game.

Also not to forget his point about yellow cards, because thats also true, even using normal tackling, my team used to average about 3 yellow cards per game, all for shit things like shirt pulling, I mean great AI.

When was the last time in a proper football game you seen someone come on, and 1 min later pull someones shirt and get booked?..upload the video clip.

Back
Top Bottom