NBA 2K16. Best Sports Game Again?

I'm barely scratching the surface but a few highlight's so far are the freelance offence and animations + freedom movement.

One definite negative is the play calling system, all these years and they still haven't nailed it.

Looking forward to Tuesday.

I'm barely scratching the surface but a few highlight's so far are the freelance offence and animations + freedom movement.

One definite negative is the play calling system, all these years and they still haven't nailed it.

Looking forward to Tuesday.

What's happening on Tuesday?

I'm struggling to get this to run on my pc. I don't have the best pc, but i5-4690k, 16gb of ram with a GTX 760. I run FIFA fine, but can't run this well at all. Too much lag.

Finally got this bad ass game. Can't wait to smoke all u guys once I learn the new controls, ESP dribble moves

I think I have finally managed to produce perfect sliders for my taste.

CPU will shoot more from mid distance instead of always getting to the hoop. More 3 pointers are generally happen as in real life. Also the game variation seems different now. Before I always had close games, now I was able to smash the Wolves with the Warriors 128-102 yesterday but still have close games which are decided in the last seconds. Also was able to keep opponents way under the 100 mark with the Pacers and still loose the game which was realistic.

Very happy now with it :)

I think I have finally managed to produce perfect sliders for my taste.

CPU will shoot more from mid distance instead of always getting to the hoop. More 3 pointers are generally happen as in real life. Also the game variation seems different now. Before I always had close games, now I was able to smash the Wolves with the Warriors 128-102 yesterday but still have close games which are decided in the last seconds. Also was able to keep opponents way under the 100 mark with the Pacers and still loose the game which was realistic.

Very happy now with it :)

Good to hear. Even though the game plays fantastic out of box a few slider tweaks are needed to make it a bit more sim. New patch out today with a huge amount of improvements.

My sliders still work fantastic with the new Patch, love it :)

Lillard silences San Antonio

vdE2Vj6.png

Can you play with classic teams online vs friends and ppl??

Yup. Play now online is the best from what I hear. Now that I have dribble and post moves down pat I'm ready to jump in and play online. I think you start at freshman level and have to win 8 games or so before getting promoted.

For single player I'm playing All star custom sliders on 9/10 min quarters. Few minor changes I have made so far after the latest patch.

Shooting Type: Real FG%
FT Shooting Type: Real FG%
Ball Handler Text: Off
Shot Meter: Off
Shot Feedback: Off
Gameplay HUD: Off
AI FT Camera Shake: Off

Defensive controller assist = 100
Contest shot - always

For both User and CPU
Driving Contact Shot Frequency: 100
Inside Contact Shot Frequency: 100
Stealing: 60
Offensive Rebounding: 60

CPU tendencies
Shoot inside - 30
Shoot close - 30
Shoot mid - 60
Shoot three - 90
Post Shots - 55
Look for Post Players: 60
Go for On-Ball Steals: 75 - User and CPU
Contest Shots: 75 - User and CPU

Fouls for both User and CPU
Over The Back Foul: 75
Charging Foul: 80
Blocking Foul: 85
Reaching Foul: 80
Shooting Foul: 75
Loose Ball Foul: 80

Hey guys - I am new on the game, love it so far! One question: I don''t find the official roster update, where can I download it (ps4)

Thx for your help and happy holidays!

Hey guys - I am new on the game, love it so far! One question: I don''t find the official roster update, where can I download it (ps4)

Thx for your help and happy holidays!
You don't need to download any roster update. It's there as soon as you start a game.

New Christmas jerseys have been added for all 30 teams. They look really good. Some new shoes added as well.

Made some changes to my sliders.

Shooting Type: Real FG%
FT Shooting Type: Real FG%
Ball Handler Text: Off
Shot Meter: Off
Shot Feedback: Off
Gameplay HUD: Off
AI FT Camera Shake: Off

Defensive controller assist = 100
Contest shot - always

Game Speed - 48

(User/CPU)
Inside Shot Success – 20/0
Defensive Awareness – 55/55
Hustle – 70/50
On-Ball Defense – 60/40
Lateral Quickness - 60/50

For both User and CPU
Driving Contact Shot Frequency: 100
Inside Contact Shot Frequency: 100
Stealing: 60
Offensive Rebounding: 60

CPU tendencies
Shoot inside - 40
Shoot close - 0
Shoot mid - 75
Shoot three - 95
Post Shots - 90
Look for Post Players: 90
Go for On-Ball Steals: 75 - User and CPU
Contest Shots: 75 - User and CPU

Fouls for both User and CPU
Over The Back Foul: 75
Charging Foul: 80
Blocking Foul: 85
Reaching Foul: 80
Shooting Foul: 75
Loose Ball Foul: 80

This game is NOT sim online. My conclusion comes from playing several diff ppl at different skill levels.

Reasons:

Default game speed is too fast which results in run and gun for 4 quarters
Sprinting on defense is way overpowered. Stamina loss should be drastic for sprinters
Zig Zag is still there.

That said, offline it is best sports game ever. I get a way more rewarding experience playing the computer in my league and my gm.

Played this yesterday (full 12min quarters as always). The best half of defence I ever played :D

Pgilzw1.jpg

fbYJvgw.jpg

Have u tried my career Cesc? It's gets good after the first season. No long cutscenes. Get your my player in the 80's and you can join me and Tobi in my park and pro am. I'm a pass first PG.

Have u tried my career Cesc? It's gets good after the first season. No long cutscenes. Get your my player in the 80's and you can join me and Tobi in my park and pro am. I'm a pass first PG.
No, didn't played it yet. I only play NBA Today matches and season mode.

whats a good roster set and sliders for ps4?

Hyperballer and DC All American for rosters as they do extensive research on play books, tendencies, shot edits and points of emphasis for all the teams. Only downside is you don't get the nice xmas jerseys and new all star jerseys. I'll be using it as a base for my throwback roster.

I want to play Association but I can only play with PHX... They can wait a bit longer for me to rescue them.

Currently addicted to My Player, having a great time with Utah.

Same. I'll probably do a Knicks my gm once the new jerseys and courts come out in Feb. I went to Michigan and lost in the national championship game. We need a college hoops game. Got drafted by Atlanta. Chose New York in FA over ORL and PHI. We are 4-0 so far.

Best PS4 roster out right now is hypesim. Only downside is that it doesn't have the new jerseys and ASG court. I'm making a PS4 one with all the new jerseys, signature shots, playbooks, and POE edits for 2016 that the operations sports sim guys did for Xone. Should be out next week. I'll post the file name in here

Best PS4 roster out right now is hypesim. Only downside is that it doesn't have the new jerseys and ASG court. I'm making a PS4 one with all the new jerseys, signature shots, playbooks, and POE edits for 2016 that the operations sports sim guys did for Xone. Should be out next week. I'll post the file name in here
where do you download rosters?

where do you download rosters?

Go to options and click on create a roster. Then you can search by ID or content. Working on a 2015/2016 sim roster with a couple guys from OS. We are using real data from this season. Should be done by Tuesday.

Just finished my roster.

Search my PSN ID; AgentNL7
Roster Name: NBAcourtside

What's in it?

Base Roster: latest roster as of February 6, 2016 so all the new jerseys and courts are in.

- 2016 Signature shots, layups, go to dunks, post moves, dribble moves and size ups for all NBA players by Woody47, Bluflu, itrey, Zak, and NBA 2k genius. - All teams done

- 2016 Body Edits - Wingspan, shoulder length, body length - Woody47

- Updated 2016 Point of Emphasis for all teams by antdoggydog - All teams done

- 2016 NBA Coach Game Plans by DC - All teams done

- Badges- Done. Mix of badges from DC and Sonicmage's sim project - all players given good charge and interceptor badges for better gameplay.

- Some tendencies from Sonicmage's spreadsheet for realistic my league sim stats.

- some trades and transactions from the deadline

Back
Top Bottom