Ya, I think so.

CLr3eLyUYAAu-9F.jpg

CLrSZsaUsAA19kG.jpg

CLqN-PrUMAAOlV7.jpg

New Raptor Jersey

CLiJaWNUYAA9LoF.png

Mouth guards and text on shoes

https://instagram.com/p/6FcAtCzfcn/

Played 2k15 so much. I think there is no question about best sports game this year again.

I still play it to this day. I expect the new version to be even more sim. Hopefully, I can get everyone in my evo web b-ball league to do pro-am this year. Ya, that's right I'm talking to you Tobi, Alexis, Matt, El, etc :D

I play most NBA-today matches with my brother. But cause season is over, we play now classic teams :)
Best sport game ever, even with couple of glitches.

Right. They are adding even more classic teams this year. So far 2002-03 Dallas Mavericks, 1999-00 Portland Trail Blazers, 99-’00 Raptors, ’07-08 Celtics and ’00-’01 Lakers have been confirmed. Hopefully the 2004 Pistons make the cut

I bet the game will have the same issues all over again.

I've played this so much since 2K11 that I'm tired of the franchise.

We all know severs will be terrible, the game will start to crash later the year, updates and fixes will be abandoned come all star game.
We all know the AI will be super consistent and boring, the rosters will be superficial, even tho they are frequently updated now, but will still be favoring the same teams, players and stats, no sim basketball at all, just some casual, biased updates.

All that said I still want to play PRO-AM so bad, that looks like it could be great.

But the servers and cheesy players abusing the gameplay flaws got me hesitating.

I'm pretty sure this will be a skip for me, unless the PRO-AM team is a success.

Last edited:
I just hope the catch-up bug is gone....where they try to make each game a nail-bitter and having scores super close for the crunch times...It's very frustrating when your team is leading by a lot, then all your players switch off and no baskets go in, while the other team is on superman mode and everything drops unti lthe score is within single digits or it's a one possession game...

Oh, and the shot-clock bug, where almost all buzzer beaters will go in even with a hand in their face....

But all in all, still a great game and I will buy it for sure....

I bet the game will have the same issues all over again.

I've played this so much since 2K13 that I'm tired of the franchise.

We all know severs will be terrible, the game will start to crash later the year, updates and fixes will be abandoned come all star game.
We all know the AI will be super consistent and boring, the rosters will be superficial, even tho they are frequently updated now, but will still be favoring the same teams, players and stats, no sim basketball at all, just some casual, biased updates.

All that said I still want to play PRO-AM so bad, that looks like it could be great.

But the servers and cheesy players abusing the gameplay flaws got me hesitating.

I'm pretty sure this will be a skip for me, unless the PRO-AM team is a success.
They should allow custom sliders online. The biggest reason why I didn't like NBA2k15 Online Gaming was because of the way too fast gameplay. Offline I set the speed slider to about 30 and it's so much better and realistic.

Imagine to do an Association with custom sliders with some Evo-Web members online who really play Basketball how it should be done. That would be awesome.

Its a shame really, this franchise is getting FIFA-like in terms of the audience they focus on.

That rubberband effect is a clear example of that, games always supposed to end on a buzzer to make they super exciting!

The super fast pace is another example of that, making the game almost arcade like, specially on the park where most player is 90-99OVR.

I think PRO-AM will be like that, every team super fast with crazy good players making every shot, kinda of like FIFA Pro Clubs, which I love to be honest, but because I'm playing with friends all the time.

If I get people to play PRO-AM with me, maybe I can get this, but this is all I will play. Everything else is boring for me at this point.

Pro-am will be great. All the evo web fantasy ballers will be in it. We'll even let you design the jerseys. Goku, that catch up bug and all those other glitches are fixed with my sliders. I'll post them for you if still play the game.

Last edited:
Review, I sort of gave up on it early on...still have it, but only pick it up every once in a while to play basketball with friends...so its ok. I'll still give 2K16 a chance, but hope they do address those.

Am happy to know that just using sliders you can take it out...another reason why sliders are good for different fan bases. Hope other sport games will pick up on this as well...

Mike Wang, Gameplay Director for NBA 2K16 mentioned on Twitter that green releases are much rarer in NBA 2K16 and they will no longer be 100%.

He also mentions the following (in post #22):

There have been battles even internally over missed green releases, especially now that they're so hard to get. I really think it's an unsolvable problem. The best news I can give you is that our shots engineer has made just about every knob I use to tune shooting modifiable on the server side post release just like a roster update. So if there's something the community isn't happy with I can tweak the system and update your games without the need for a patch. So what happened with patch 4 last year will never happen again.

That's excellent news right there. Definitely more sim as players miss open jumpers all the time.

Looks pretty good. Glad it's free and they got Rucker in there. Been to that park a few times. Will probably still purchase 2k as they have more of what I want

I still play it to this day. I expect the new version to be even more sim. Hopefully, I can get everyone in my evo web b-ball league to do pro-am this year. Ya, that's right I'm talking to you Tobi, Alexis, Matt, El, etc :D

My digital Steve Nash will be ready.

Lots of new info at the 2K Blog.

Link

I hope Charles Barkley isn't the reason they haven't announced any classic PHX teams.

My digital Steve Nash will be ready.

Lots of new info at the 2K Blog.

Link

I hope Charles Barkley isn't the reason they haven't announced any classic PHX teams.

Wow. My league is my fav mode to play besides my career. Honestly looks like the best franchise mode ever and by quite some distance. The amount of customization is insane. Tobi, just imagine if 2k made a football game

If they made a football game with the same principle's as NBA 2K, they'd shame EA and Konami. Online would probably still suck though :D

Yup, it would totally shit on whatever Konami or EA put out. It would be so bad I think one of two would go on hiatus for a year to try and rebuild their game. i.e. NBA live series

Classic 2003/2004 Pistons are in the game. 7 more teams left to be revealed. Hoping for 02 Nets, 03 Spurs, 04 lakers, and 06 Suns

I am very busy lately and I doubt I can allocate that much time to gaming, but with NBA 2K I could make an exception and, at least, try the online mode with you guys. Just now that I have a lousy internet connection and I have hardly played online all these years.

Oh, and I only played as a PG or a C so far, so if I end up in any other position, just now I will be a total liability for the team.

Hahahahaaaaaaa! 2K are brilliant. In the trailer, they get Lillard being dunked and Westbrook being blocked. The stars of NBA Live. So hilarious.

The cloth physics looks weird in places but the rest is default stuff.

Back
Top Bottom