[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

Last few weeks I've been playing;

Xbox 360 - PES 2011, Rainbow Six Vegas.

PC - Tennis Elbow 2011, Virtual Pool 3, Peggle Nights, Worms Pinball (released 1998 :P).

iPod Touch - FM 2011, Osmos, Orbital, Draw Race.

Madden 12 on the XB, just a couple of practice games, no online franchise has started yet and havent dared to play anyone outside of the communities on Live.

Gatling Gears on XB, was half price, picked it up, quirky dual joystick shooter with a steam punk type visuals, fun, would defo be better playing Co-Op.

360 - Deus EX Human Revolution
PS3 - None
PC - None

EuroGamer Expo games played
(360) Mass Effect 3, Gears of war 3, Batman Arkham City, Bastion
(PS3) PES 12, Final Fantasy, Battlefield 3,
(SNES) Street Fighter 2

PS3 - Finally about to start Dead Space 2 (After I swear the GF misplaced and lost my Disk!)
360 - BF3 Beta and Fifa 12
PC - Having a bash on Battlefield 2 and Civ 5

Completed Dead Space 2 just the other week, really good game.

I'm trying to get Rainbow Six Las Vegas out the way, although still to get Killzone 2 and The Darkness some playtime too.

No doubt by end of week I'll get PES and I'll need to look into this Battlefield 3 Demo thing.

FD

360 - Haven't played in a while, but last game was indeed Fifa 12

PC - Not played in a while.

PS3 - Completed Dead Space 2 last night, enjoyed it a lot, awesome game, and enjoyed the ending, was quite funny in regards to the first haha. Now about to start Rage :)

PC:

bf3
FIFA12

addicted to both would be an understatement.

Yet wth I gonna do when I buy, Batman, ACR, Skyrim, MGS collection, MW3, Saitns row 2, uncharted 3, need for speed the run etc..!!!!

Plus I have Infamous 2, Killzone 3, ACB, mafia 2 + many others still sitting unplayed/semi played.

Last edited:
just picked up mgs 4,nfs shift 2 and ssf 4 for 30 quid,ive not played any of those before so they should do me for the rest of the year,all for ps3

Dark Souls and Uncharted 3! Dark souls is the obvious GOTY for me. I've clocked 90 hours already, and still haven't finished it. I've suffered in some parts until I found the way to do them, but now I'm waltzing towards the end!

Back
Top Bottom