Tactics thread PES 2013

I've got a question and I'm hoping someone might have an answer for me. I've looked and haven't been able to find a decisive answer.

I have pes 13 for the PC and have it edited and it plays brilliantly. I only play BAL and I'm looking to also pick it up for the xbox. My question is, if I edit the tactics for all the teams to get the game to play the way I want it, will they carry over and not be screwed with by the CPU? I know in the beginning of this thread it was stated that for ML this does not happen, but before I drop the money on the game I want to make sure it won't happen on BAL either.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, I have found in this thread (or some other opened by Klashman for the subject) that CPU will use tactics #3 when losing and #4 when leading.
However my experience from the game is very different.
1. The CPU usually starts the game with tactics 'counter' or 'long ball' and keep it all time regardless of score
2. if they don't have these tactics they choose #1 and keep to it all time reglardless of score

Annoying now that I set all CPU team with Klashman's and Mike's tactics (GREAT work guys) to find out CPU ignores them...

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

P.S. also noticed the scoreline in CPU vs CPU matches in ML is very low by average, any settings that can change this?

Any help appreciated, thanks

Hi, sorry I haven't updated any tactics.

Life has been hell, my brother died in February suddenly and my head has been all over the place. We are still grieving from the tragedy.

I've been trying to sort out this blog so I can put all my PES and FIFA stuff into one place so people can contact me for discussions and so i can show people videos and stuff.

I've been around just not been in a talkative mood to much lately.

guys,

can someone give me a good advice,
i`m playing MLO and i love the game.....but i cannot find a good formation inclusive sliders (i played with the formations long ball, ball possesion etc.) it does not work for me.....
I like to play on standard formation but can`t find the right sliders that work (for me) i would like to keep my defensive line back (but they always follow the attackers up the de midfield line when i have the ball)
i always got beaten by long ball abussers, when i lose the ball up front then there is a lot of space behind my defensive line!!!

The only thing i want is a formation with sliders that has a closed defence (i love to play with 2 CF)
i almost tried everything 5 defenders, 3 CB etc....please help!!!

Thx for any reaction...

Hi not sure if I'm posting iun the right place but few things I can't get the hang of........

How do I pull on oppositions shirts?

How do I move towards a pass to recieve the ball? Or when you cross a ball how do I get my player to move to get on the end of it?

Finally, how do I intercept the ball?

Hope you can help, I'm playing on the xbox.

guys,

can someone give me a good advice,
i`m playing MLO and i love the game.....but i cannot find a good formation inclusive sliders (i played with the formations long ball, ball possesion etc.) it does not work for me.....
I like to play on standard formation but can`t find the right sliders that work (for me) i would like to keep my defensive line back (but they always follow the attackers up the de midfield line when i have the ball)
i always got beaten by long ball abussers, when i lose the ball up front then there is a lot of space behind my defensive line!!!

The only thing i want is a formation with sliders that has a closed defence (i love to play with 2 CF)
i almost tried everything 5 defenders, 3 CB etc....please help!!!

Thx for any reaction...

This is quite late and I doubt this will be seen by you, but oh well.

I'm playing ML offline but I have found a very good counter attacking formation with a very solid back line. It may be deemed too defensive but I'll post it for you anyway.

GK

SW

LB - - CB - - - - CB - - RB

DMF - - - CMF

- - - - - - - - - - - - - RMF

LWF - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CF​

I'll edit the post with sliders, if you want that is. The key part of it is the defensive sliders which are:

PRESSING: 10
DEFENSIVE LINE: 12
COMPACTNESS: 8

I find that those sliders plus playing with a sweeper and a 5 man defence (push the full backs forward so the back line emulates a 'V') works nicely and never seems to be pushed to high up the pitch. Plus the sweeper, despite making the offside trap more difficult, can step forward and/or cover behind the defence which is useful should a through ball make it through your defence.

I hope this helps somewhat.

This is quite late and I doubt this will be seen by you, but oh well.

I'm playing ML offline but I have found a very good counter attacking formation with a very solid back line. It may be deemed too defensive but I'll post it for you anyway.

GK

SW

LB - - CB - - - - CB - - RB

DMF - - - CMF

- - - - - - - - - - - - - RMF

LWF - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CF​

I'll edit the post with sliders, if you want that is. The key part of it is the defensive sliders which are:

PRESSING: 10
DEFENSIVE LINE: 12
COMPACTNESS: 8

I find that those sliders plus playing with a sweeper and a 5 man defence (push the full backs forward so the back line emulates a 'V') works nicely and never seems to be pushed to high up the pitch. Plus the sweeper, despite making the offside trap more difficult, can step forward and/or cover behind the defence which is useful should a through ball make it through your defence.

I hope this helps somewhat.

I'm not the original poster, but thanks - I like it. Very interesting.

I find it hard to defend long ball tactics. I have some trouble defeating shit teams like england but I can beat Spain and Italy quite easily (Italy is really easy for me)

Ok this thread is pretty much dead now, but I´ve been playing 2013 again and tweaking my own way in teams overall tactics. I´ve been watching some interesting things.

Pes 2013 usually puts teams to much compact when defending, making it easy to explore sidelines. Also, attack mentality is kind of nonsense. Anything above 6 or 7 makes the AI play to much direct and individual. Other tweak is in the pressing, wich anything below 13 or 14 makes teams too much passive. I´ve tweaked these and been playing friendlies just to test it. 1 bar passing assist, and my possession rarely reaches 60%. The AI waits for me but as soon as I reach deep in their midfeld they press me enough to loose my passing lines, but they wont do it like crazy and generaly defensive line keeps its composure. the result is a very hard to beat defense. I´m pretty happy with it now and I´m starting to test attack levels. It seems the best is to put attack below 6, and then we can see some passing around, more back passes then ever and less individual play from the AI. After tweaking, I plan to make some general tactics and then aply them to all the teams. Really enjoying this game.

Back
Top Bottom