Cheaters (name and shame)

rasko1nikov

Non-League
14 November 2014
Is there a thread on here that I've missed where we name and shame blatant cheaters?

I'm running into so many on MyClub it's untrue. It will be amusing to see if others have run into the same scumbags I have.

Anyway, first cheater: Saud911. This guy was so blatant, I could tell before we even kicked off! He was in division 1 with a Team Spirit rating of 25. What's more, he didn't have a single decent player in his team. It was mostly all centre backs played out of position (hence bad TS!). Anyway, we kick off and I can see he's not selecting his players, like he's not even playing/controller isn't plugged in, and lo-and-behold, a second later the match is disconnected and I cop the blame! The fault was categorically not mine! No way did he get to D1 with a team of centre backs. So damn irritating.

Last edited:
Okcito is another bastard, couldn't get within 25 yards of his goal but was hacking me down, I ended up scoring in 87th minute and then game got laggy as hell, was abandoned in the 89th.

Online is a mess - worst I've seen it. I read on the Steam forums that the cheats have full access this year.

I thought this would be restricted to myClub, but even with 'Quick match' (if you even connect), where this year there are no ratings, people still cheat.

You can only laugh at how pathetic these kids are. Getting wound-up about it is self destructive.

Having said that, I do always try Quick Match with 'B' teams and full manual but I have never EVER found a like-minded opponent since they introduced those filters.

Back
Top Bottom