PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Sounds like you want the scripting king ie. fifa. That game allows you to run with one player around the whole defense, while the ball sticks to your feet as you do full speed turn. :)

He's talking about the annoying "catch up bug" in PES, which makes the speed stats absolutely useless. PES is still a better game than FIFA, but that doesn't mean people can't complain about the stupid flaws KONAMI insists to maintain in the series.

why is my Pogba looks like Indian dude, instead of Paul Pogba?

Most of them looks like generic faces.

James Rodriguez doesn't look like James Rodriguez.

Pique looks like a rock punk and not like Gerard Pique.

WTF is wrong with my PES 2015 version???

is this normal?

Torres looks like an old Chinese man. Some faces are really good, the others sucks badly.

Not sure anyone would know what's new yet but there has just been a 20mb update for the game on Steam.

Last edited:
B9EBfoJIMAE27CN.jpg

B9EBkI7IAAESl4k.jpg

Yep, with servers still under maintenance
http://www.konami.jp/we/online/2015/?tg=gb&pf=pc

New .exe (1.03), settings.exe and settings_b.dll
New download\DpFileList.bin
New data pack 3.00 - very small one, dt80_300E.cpk, less than 5.5MB

Datapack 3.00 comes with no database files included (pesdb) - so there shouldn't be any damage to EDIT.bin, but nevertheless, having old EDIT.bin in save folder, game says that this update contains 'latest transfers, ... blah, blah', began to apply downloaded contents, backed-up old EDIT etc. And failed to connect to servers due to 'This service is currently unavailable'.
When I briefly checked in edit mode, I haven't noticed any major(ish) transfers (e.g. Podolski still in Arsenal, etc.). WTF?? :BLINK:

And the official patch notes from http://www.konami.jp/we/online/2015/?tg=gb&pf=pc

5/2/2015 PATCH FILE DETAILS

The new patch was released on 5/2/2015!!
The new patch features:

*Based on requests, we have added the following:

<myClub>
・myClub players list
・Separate display for Injured players and players with contact expiry in the team management window.
・The likelihood of a successful deal has been changed in the Overall Rating display.

*Issues below have been fixed

<Online>
・Live Update automatically applied in offline matches after playing online matches

<myClub>
・Player name is still displayed even after the cursor is set as the user name in VS COM matches.
・The substitution number settings are maintained when a VS COM match is played after a Friendly match.
・Some cases are seen to only allow GPs to extend a player contract
・Some cases are seen to lack the bar display of [Middle] when setting [Attacking Area] in [Offensive Tactic].

<Master League>
・Manager name is not applied when the name is set as the one used previously for managing a National team
・Game speed does not match the setting when playing in manager mode
・Actual annual salary and contract length are different to the value negotiated for players who are [Free Agents] or [Others].
・If the player trade negotiations are not closed by 31 August, the user may not be able to proceed to 1 January.

<Become a Legend>
・Unable to proceed the match when your CPU does not take a FK when he is assigned to.

<Edit>
・Edited appearance of players set to default after Live Update application

* Minor adjustments have been made to a variety of modes to improve general gaming experience.

Placebo hunt is on :JAY:

Anyone notice if the Master League sim scores have been tuned to be more realistic when playing longer halves? Seems they would have said something if it was fixed, but who knows.

EDIT: Read on other forums it is not fixed yet.

Last edited:
Had a quick game after the update and turned it off in disgust. The script element is still present when you play weaker teams and it's killing PES for me this year.

I don't mind losing fairly but when my team can't string together 2 passes and the bottom team in the division plays like 11 Messi's it gets beyond a joke.

Had a quick game after the update and turned it off in disgust. The script element is still present when you play weaker teams and it's killing PES for me this year.

I don't mind losing fairly but when my team can't string together 2 passes and the bottom team in the division plays like 11 Messi's it gets beyond a joke.

I agree.

is it legal here to share this ? when admins snap deleting posts of someone who talks other language then english?

Posting in any other language than English is breaking the site rules , to say we delete all non English posts is a little bit of an exaggeration mate... a quick conversation in ones native tongue is one thing but continually doing so is another.

As for posting nodvd.exe's the rules changed last year to allow this.
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=2794426&postcount=1

Hey guys, I managed to extract textures and other files from the demo files! Here a LOT of textures that I've extracted.:))

Textures
Common textures
23t4iyv.jpg

2h3ug7l.jpg

Copa Libertadores ingame graphic
iqbj1d.jpg

DIN font
4rt4l4.jpg

Event background
2nsca2p.jpg

Start screen
8y5jll.jpg

t7bwie.jpg

2mr78f5.jpg

Game2d
2llf2gw.jpg

Gameplan
34t4j7m.jpg

Player development graphic (returns in ML)
28jgz1v.jpg

PS3 & PS4 pad
iveayx.jpg

2qurkv9.jpg

Schedule icons (these are white, open with Paint and make "Invert colours")
2s99j4h.jpg

"Schedule proceed" screens
34sgkkg.jpg

554fgl.jpg

2m76t6h.jpg

Scouts location for Master League
5n4ykz.jpg

zy6k5j.jpg

Main menu
ftq4g5.jpg

b3kgsw.jpg

25ssrd2.jpg

5jwnc3.jpg

30t6zrl.jpg

2q87edj.jpg

k027no.jpg

UEFA Champions League font Bold
2dr9iys.jpg

English strings
2s0by8p.jpg

Tutorial
1. Open PES File Explorer 2014 by Jenkey

2. Go to Settings and check the option "Auto uncompress file after export"
2repfnq.jpg

3. Open the CPK file (in this case, dt11.cpk)

4. Browse to the file you want to open. ATTENTION! The method works only for files like this:
210y9gl.jpg

NOT work with these files:
8yia8l.jpg

5. Export the file (right click > Export)
npl1t0.jpg

6. Now you need PES 2014 Edit-Crypter by cabry (http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=71755). Drag and drop the exported file over the "Zlib" icon
swfk01.jpg

7. Now a new file is ready, named "zlib_(FILENAME).bin". Open this file with PES File Explorer 2014

8. Some files are inside APK. Now, export this APK and open it with PES File Explorer 2014
2m6x0s2.jpg

9. Et voilà, now the file is correctly readed by PES File Explorer, even with right alpha mask and UV information
majpcx.jpg

need video plz :D

First PES I haven't bought at release since I started playing the series, but it's been enjoyable so far. Too bad I crash at the Establishing Connections screen and can't play online.

:APPLAUD: This is the best PES I played since PES6 and I can say that KONAMI has done what all old PES users used to see in past versions but with new animations and of course much better graphics.
I agree with people that say the original game is not what they expect because is a devalued version with all users can play, included low PC owners, and it doesn't offer all possibilities the game has.
My feelings with the last 1.03 update and few patches of course is really near with the game I want and I suppose included PS4 super graphics and a fast playability. There are few things still to improve like colision motor or ball speed and gravity whet you shoot and pass that I thing is too fast. I'm waiting for someone that could make a program something like fileloader to edit easy the game. Congratulations KONAMI you are in the right way. Sorry for my english. :WORSHIP:

I think all PES2015 users need something like file loader to make the game the best ever. And a software like a full editor with global player edition because then we could change some parameters I thonk make the game much better than the original one. For example, I can assure that if you reduce players height like 10 cm or more then you can find more spaces in the pitch, players have more agility and the ball of course is bigger and feel more in your posession. Another thing is that goalkeepers doesn't stop the balls as easy as they have because they occupe full goal zone and then you can have more options to point to shoot. Then you have to put explosive power 20 points more in full players to feel movements in your pad faster and reduce speed 20 points to make speed difference more obvious.:COOL::))

Placebo hunt is on :JAY:
Poor Placebo, just because he plays FIFA it doesn't mean that we should be hunting him! :CONFUSE:

By the way, talking 'bout placebo... Is it me or headers got easier to score even on manual shooting?
I remember I kinda struggled in the past versions, now I scored 3 out of 3 matches with the latest patch.

Haven't seen a player get injured yet. I bought the game on the release day.

I got frustrated playing today and launched my defender from behind into the opposition forward. Ended up getting red carded but I also managed to injure the forward at the same time. It's completely pointless though because he came back on the pitch again supposedly after receiving treatment.

I also had one of my players injured during a match but again it was only for the duration of the game and he wasn't out for an extended amount of time.

I got frustrated playing today and launched my defender from behind into the opposition forward. Ended up getting red carded but I also managed to injure the forward at the same time. It's completely pointless though because he came back on the pitch again supposedly after receiving treatment.

I also had one of my players injured during a match but again it was only for the duration of the game and he wasn't out for an extended amount of time.

Yeah, I've had several moments where "recieving treatment" appears too, but not more than that. I want to start playing ML but if my players won't get injured, I don't see the point with it. Like if you get a player injured for a long time, you might want to get someone on loan or buy someone in january. This must be patch-able? Or is injuries out of the game completely?

has anyone figured out yet how take make/take "direct shots"?

e.g. if the opponent goalkeeper saves my shot and it bounces back to one of my players and I want him to just hit it on the volley or throw himself forward and head it in (in the open goal) and not bring the ball down and try to control it first before taking the shot (which in 999 cases out of 1000 means that an opposing defender will take the ball from me)

Anyone think that the online input lag has decreased a bit since release, maybe soon it will get even better.

Back
Top Bottom