Pes on Full Manual settings

villanut

Non-League
26 September 2012
Hi guys,I've always played football games on full manual settings both Fifa and Pes and was hoping some of you also play with the same settings.
I've had some great games v friends but online I can never find manual players and they all play kick and rush full pressure which is not at all enjoyable and reminds me of Fifa online lol.

Also I think not being able to restrict the settings to completely mirror your own is bad and also the star rating of teams,if you pick a 3 or 4 star you nearly always get someone playing Barca or Real.

If any of you play full manual on the pc feel free to add me on steam
my username is Villanut72.

Online is a bitch, getting beat by easy pass easy shot blows, but a great sense of satisfaction when it all comes together and you hammer them.

I tried full manual but couldnt for the life of me grasp manual shooting, scored a couple of fantastic goals on manual, probably the best ive scored but in general i blew 95 out of 100 chances so back to zero assist on anything else just advanced or assisted shooting, whatever its called.

Good luck in your quest ;)

Thanks mate,not finding online much fun so far,evry game is the same,same teams same crazy pace.
I'm making it harder of course playing manual but it so much more satisfying and your much more in control.

Hello villanut. :)

I rageuninstalled PES a few weeks back due to the technical inferior version and constantly facing players who seems to hate football, but I'd gladly install and play you mate. Steam name is the same as everywhere. :)

However, unfortunately (beside other gameplay issues like player switching) full manual gameplay has some issues which makes it less enjoyable if compared to PES2013:

Headers are much too week and harmless. One have practically no control of the direction.

Since the passes are not 100% perfect the ball is always easily stopped and captured by players which are in between the passing person and the person intended to receive the ball. Independent from how strong the pass was. Konami should somehow reduce the radius of influence of players which are not involved in the passing. A fluid gamepley is oftentimes disturbed due to this.

Indicators required for passing AND shooting to see if my opponent online is also playing full manual. A more luxury version would be to reveal the level of assistance that has been chosen by my opponent (for both passing and shooting)

Headers are much too week and harmless. One have practically no control of the direction.

Are you sure? I am having really powerful headers with manual shooting. Sometimes with the ball bouncing of the ground and going into the net. I general, scoring from corners is one of the easiest ways to score a goal in PES 2015.

Are you sure? I am having really powerful headers with manual shooting. Sometimes with the ball bouncing of the ground and going into the net. I general, scoring from corners is one of the easiest ways to score a goal in PES 2015.

Yes, this is my impression after several tests comparing auto shoot and manual shoot. Am I wrong ? What do others think ?

I never scored a header with manual settings. I agree with Tinker. I played mostly in training grounds and it was impossible for me to score a goal. Almost every header was weak and out of target, even if i chose to shoot at the center of the goalpost.

Can we use this thread to gather people who wants to play on manual against each other? Just for fun ofc. I usually prefer playing offline, but it would be fun to try it out.

Can we use this thread to gather people who wants to play on manual against each other? Just for fun ofc. I usually prefer playing offline, but it would be fun to try it out.
Manual everything apart from shooting which is advanced(?) not sure next one down from manual, in game as third tier, oih_martini_girl steam id.

Hi everyone!
I´d like to try to test full manual settings in a fair game. I´m currently using advanced shooting with no more luck than hitting the crossbar and playing all manual against all assisted players is far too complicated.
My steam id is the same as my user "diegolges".

PS: I´ve already try to add Villanut, Tjodd, Tinker and Bob Sacamano

Back
Top Bottom