PC PES2015 - Technical Issues & Fixes

Hey guys!

I'd like to play in 1366x768 but can't select this resolution in the settings.
Can you help me out? Is there any way to play in 1366x768?

I'm running on 1366 x 768 60hz
I tried everything still the game is stuttering in medium and high settings
I forced v-sync on and off with and without buffering still nothing changed, and the stuttering is more noticeable in day mode when the ball is in the sunny side of the field
any advices ?
the fps is 60 in medium and about 52 in high

Hi

I have the PC version and I cannot play online for months now.
Before that I played months online with MyClub and I was making progress.

But in december 2014 I could connect to PES servers but the matches did not start due to connection problems.
And after that, end of january(?), I think an update not sure, I could not connect at all.
The game starts and tries to connect very for a long time. After that I get a message : Communication Error.

The next things I tried:
- Delete Save/Mount folder and all other folders related to PES 2015
- 2 times reinstalling the game
- Manually opened ports in my router NAT and set the online settings to a port (tried different ports)
- Did execute the Konami port checker, there was no problem it said
- Manually added permission to my firewall
- Set off anti virus and firewall

Nothing did help...:(

And I have installed all updates (via Steam). UNfortenately via Steam....I cannot see WHAT is updated :S
I mailed Konami and I am now in the process of sending screenshots of my router settings etc.
But...I really dont know what is the problem right now. I am a system engineer myself but I dont know what to do. And till now, I dont have much confidence in Konami.

There is something wrong but what?
Anyone a hint?

Hi guys. I play PES2015 with my keyboard and I get this issue with the cursor randomly moving from player to player without my input sometimes. My players would also start doing fancy turns when on the ball without my prompting it and I'm only able to exert minimal control over them. It only goes away when I restart the game. Anyone has experienced this before and can offer any solutions? Thanks.

Ah, ok, I thought you might have a separate modem and router. It sounds like a NAT problem somehow.
Maybe, I thought the same. But I dont even know what ports I must check.
PES 2015 is checking a LOT of connections/ports, thats the idea I get.

I tried the Konami portchecker and everything was ok it said.
But now I got an email in which Konami asked if I wanted to check the ports via portforward.com (http://portforward.com/help/portcheck.htm)

So, the portchecker they offer on their own site they do not trust, they trust more the portforward.com tool.

Back
Top Bottom